Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Come back, Piya...

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Piya's inner voice warned her. Haseena warned her, explained to her why Abhay bit her  . Abhay kept on connecting to her desperately , telling her that he loves her and that she should come back home. Infact , all the telepathic, psychic and instinctive powers of the universe that both the natural and the supernatural can manage tried to STOP Piya from walking into Maithli's cave . Piya heard them all, felt them all but her greed and her curiosity combined with her naivete that competes with all synonyms of downright dumbness , got the better of her. She walked into Maithli's cave led by the smooth demon that Sid is. 

Perhaps sometimes, no protective force can save you when something awry has to happen in one's life. You just close your eyes , wear the fool's crown and jump straight into the fire. Piya wore that crown today. 

I am not sure if Piya can blame anyone or we can blame anyone for Piya's slumber in the coffin while Maithli sings around trees with Abhay. The ones who wanted to save her did their best and are doing their best to save her but how do you help someone who thinks that they can find roses in hell? 

Abhay's 'Come back, Piya' was desperate and soulful. Wish she had heard her heart. 

Curiosity killed the cat and how. 

P.S- Maithli has ' GO GETTER' written all over her face. Dayumn.

P.P.S- Vampire Slayers are a hottie breed, makers. Like, have you even seen a vampire show or read a vampire book in your whole life? 

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah..i agree with you..that vampire slayer needed a walking stick...πŸ˜† i could understand if he was some kind of 'expert' on vampires, but aren't vampire slayers supposed to be a bit..err..physically equipped to be one? πŸ˜† and this guy goes and stands outside the dobriyal house thinking the vampires live there..he doesn't know only the damaads are vampires..not the full family...πŸ˜†

Really..now piya is gonna lose a lot of fans..agreed it is human nature to be curious..but really if you have loved a person for a long time..i see people jumping back into the arms of their ex-boyfriends when they call them back..and in most cases the ex is lying..over here abhay is saying the truth and yet she doesn't want to listen..i think they went a bit overboard with the whole i trust sid thing..it became i-trust-only-sid-and-no-one-else...πŸ˜†

Maithili looks ready to make up for the 100 years she was gone. 'Nuff said. πŸ˜†
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You remember the famous dialog by SRK: Agar tum kisi cheez ko dil se chaho toh saari kaayanaath tumhe usse milane mein lag jaati hai. This is so true for Pia. She seems to be so obsessed with Abhay's past that the whole Kaayanat is helping her. Go Pia Go, go and meet Maithili. 🀣

In fact, she is more obsessed with Abhay's past and secrets than Abhay himself. This is the reason there is always a breakup between them but she gets to know about his past and secrets.🀣🀣
Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
led by the smooth demon that Sid is🀣🀣
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good post poco !!

Piya as usual didn't listen to abhay ..she was all curious & trusted sid . even haseena words she didn't took seriously ...that was 😲. But that was piya ready to go in coffin .
Abhay ...ahh feel sad but still he will reach to place to save piya

But i didn't get what was vamprie catcher suppose to do ...if he is there then he can rather catch all the vampires and kill them . So if goes to R family too.

Now we will get to see suku in evil role😊
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Good post poco !!

Piya as usual didn't listen to abhay ..she was all curious & trusted sid . even haseena words she didn't took seriously ...that was 😲. But that was piya ready to go in coffin .

But i didn't get what was vamprie catcher suppose to do ...if he is there then he can rather catch all the vampires and kill them . So if goes to R family too.

Now we will get to see suku in evil role😊

apna vampire catcher is super amnesiac..he goes and stands outside dobriyal house and he's like 'to accha saare vampires yahaan rehte hain'..so when he should be helping abhay against metz and sid there will be comedy drama between him and the dobriyals...🀣 πŸ€”
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

apna vampire catcher is super amnesiac..he goes and stands outside dobriyal house and he's like 'to accha saare vampires yahaan rehte hain'..so when he should be helping abhay against metz and sid there will be comedy drama between him and the dobriyals...🀣 πŸ€”

@purple : 🀣🀣🀣i didn't notice it was D house...OMG what he is doing there . And more over what he is suppose to do ...Shocked
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

@purple : 🀣🀣🀣i didn't notice it was D house...OMG what he is doing there . And more over what he is suppose to do ...😲

Didn't you see..there was a 'dobriyal' nameplate outside the house where the buddha was standing...🀣 i dunno..he was supposed to go kill sid but this person is after the very man who hired him...🀣 i'm telling you..it's AMNESIA...yahaan sab apni yaadash kho chuke hai...🀣
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Now piya is definately gonna pay..she is such a curious cat who only listen to her jasoosi and nothing else..despite abhay's and haseena's warning she did not care about anything..now metz will surely make her realize what she did with abhay and his warnings..rather she has broken her trust not abhay..
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
She doesn't listen to Abhay, she doesn't listen to Haseena, she doesn't listen to her own heart. She only listens to all the stuff Sid tells her. I seriously can't believe she fell for it again. I don't even feel annoyed anymore. I feel like laughing. Do the Cvs even realise what they are doing to this character? How badly they're butchering her? And to top that, they're also shallowing AbhIya's bond.
I've been against Maithili coming back since day one but I guess I would've been more accepting if AbhIya bond would've been stronger in terms of more communication and understanding. There is actually too much confusion going on, specially on Pia's part. I think I've mentioned this before that it is so clear that this behaviour of Pia is being forced so that she ends up in the coffin! No one is this silly that they'll actually ignore all hints against one particular person. I don't really look for too much logic in the show but certain things aren't about logic, they're about making sense which Pia isn't at the moment. I just wish her a happy year in the coffin. She asked for it πŸ˜†

-Edited-

Oh about Maithili, maybe she isn't going to be that bad after all. If Sukirti can pull it off properly and if the CVs handle the character well, I might just enjoy her despite everything =)
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago