India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Come back, Piya...

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Piya's inner voice warned her. Haseena warned her, explained to her why Abhay bit her  . Abhay kept on connecting to her desperately , telling her that he loves her and that she should come back home. Infact , all the telepathic, psychic and instinctive powers of the universe that both the natural and the supernatural can manage tried to STOP Piya from walking into Maithli's cave . Piya heard them all, felt them all but her greed and her curiosity combined with her naivete that competes with all synonyms of downright dumbness , got the better of her. She walked into Maithli's cave led by the smooth demon that Sid is. 

Perhaps sometimes, no protective force can save you when something awry has to happen in one's life. You just close your eyes , wear the fool's crown and jump straight into the fire. Piya wore that crown today. 

I am not sure if Piya can blame anyone or we can blame anyone for Piya's slumber in the coffin while Maithli sings around trees with Abhay. The ones who wanted to save her did their best and are doing their best to save her but how do you help someone who thinks that they can find roses in hell? 

Abhay's 'Come back, Piya' was desperate and soulful. Wish she had heard her heart. 

Curiosity killed the cat and how. 

P.S- Maithli has ' GO GETTER' written all over her face. Dayumn.

P.P.S- Vampire Slayers are a hottie breed, makers. Like, have you even seen a vampire show or read a vampire book in your whole life? 

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12pallavisarkarMavi18Mariolaminahil1997...Nidhi...MegaAngelzsifrah.Rozy77-Alone-ash08AnuPurva-kavita-AnamikaSJain-Chinky--rupa-asenasumana-13RitzieCourageous_Leoreadingworms.heena_mehtamanjhakaushiki9IndigoBluesthegameisonRidziPiaJazSimisushupsDark-HuesTOTAL-ROMANTICanshrapyar-ishkCoeur2PsychoFMSEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
yeah..i agree with you..that vampire slayer needed a walking stick...LOL i could understand if he was some kind of 'expert' on vampires, but aren't vampire slayers supposed to be a bit..err..physically equipped to be one? LOL and this guy goes and stands outside the dobriyal house thinking the vampires live there..he doesn't know only the damaads are vampires..not the full family...LOL

Really..now piya is gonna lose a lot of fans..agreed it is human nature to be curious..but really if you have loved a person for a long time..i see people jumping back into the arms of their ex-boyfriends when they call them back..and in most cases the ex is lying..over here abhay is saying the truth and yet she doesn't want to listen..i think they went a bit overboard with the whole i trust sid thing..it became i-trust-only-sid-and-no-one-else...LOL

Maithili looks ready to make up for the 100 years she was gone. 'Nuff said. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prioty1000MegaAngelzssumana-13-rupa-OriginalsFanRidziPiaJazSimiTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
You remember the famous dialog by SRK: Agar tum kisi cheez ko dil se chaho toh saari kaayanaath tumhe usse milane mein lag jaati hai. This is so true for Pia. She seems to be so obsessed with Abhay's past that the whole Kaayanat is helping her. Go Pia Go, go and meet Maithili. ROFL

In fact, she is more obsessed with Abhay's past and secrets than Abhay himself. This is the reason there is always a breakup between them but she gets to know about his past and secrets.ROFLROFL

Edited by Ritzie - 12 May 2011 at 10:32am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jprioty1000MegaAngelzs-Alone--Chinky--rupa-sumana-13IndigoBluesTOTAL-ROMANTICintruderfastEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

led by the smooth demon that Sid isROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs-Chinky-sumana-13TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Good post poco !!

Piya as usual didn't listen to abhay ..she was all curious & trusted sid . even haseena words she didn't took seriously ...that was Shocked. But that was piya ready to go in coffin .
Abhay ...ahh feel sad but still he will reach to place to save piya

But i didn't get what was vamprie catcher suppose to do ...if he is there then he can rather catch all the vampires and kill them . So if goes to R family too.

Now we will get to see suku in evil roleSmile

Edited by abhaylove - 12 May 2011 at 9:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluessumana-13TOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
yes..u ri8..:)nice post:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Good post poco !!

Piya as usual didn't listen to abhay ..she was all curious & trusted sid . even haseena words she didn't took seriously ...that was Shocked. But that was piya ready to go in coffin .

But i didn't get what was vamprie catcher suppose to do ...if he is there then he can rather catch all the vampires and kill them . So if goes to R family too.

apna vampire catcher is super amnesiac..he goes and stands outside dobriyal house and he's like 'to accha saare vampires yahaan rehte hain'..so when he should be helping abhay against metz and sid there will be comedy drama between him and the dobriyals...ROFL Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzssumana-13OriginalsFanTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by abhaylove

Good post poco !!

apna vampire catcher is super amnesiac..he goes and stands outside dobriyal house and he's like 'to accha saare vampires yahaan rehte hain'..so when he should be helping abhay against metz and sid there will be comedy drama between him and the dobriyals...ROFL Ermm

@purple : ROFLROFLROFLi didn't notice it was D house...OMG what he is doing there . And more over what he is suppose to do ...Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsIndigoBluesTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index