...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update !!
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thank u for the  update..
Just curious .. while watching the 1rst scene..the  sindoor 12yrs R use to put on kaanhas feet as a symbol of marriage ..but how come she forgot to put today in the morning... on her maang or on K's feet in the mandir?..?and why all the bahus of soaps only make suji's(semolina) halwa ? for their so called pehli rasui? is there any rules  for this to choose  suji ? or just ez thats why?πŸ˜•
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Raj Bhaiyya for the update. As usual loved your comments. 
Waiting to see what Ashanti kumari going to do next.
zeezee55 thumbnail
I like Radhika's character in this series - she is innocent but bold at the same time. 
But Dev's character needs to be more assertive - right now he appears to be just minion and obeying orders without question... disappointing.  I feel that he can serve but at the same time he must be more assertive as he knows the work better than anyone else and he should be able to give his opinions...right now he is like a timid girl (except with Radhika where he is so rude)
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx for the update and sbs link :)
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmis

Thank you Raj Bhaiyya for the update. As usual loved your comments. 

Waiting to see what Ashanti kumari going to do next.

You are welcome sister Laxmi...
Ashanti Kumari will surely create scene..if BB kept on neglecting her..I am sure Chanda will finally marry Rohan...or she might create problems in Radhika's life once they will come to know the truth of RaDev's marriage in childhood..and the incomplete Asakshi vivah...
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeezee55

I like Radhika's character in this series - she is innocent but bold at the same time. 

But Dev's character needs to be more assertive - right now he appears to be just minion and obeying orders without question... disappointing.  I feel that he can serve but at the same time he must be more assertive as he knows the work better than anyone else and he should be able to give his opinions...right now he is like a timid girl (except with Radhika where he is so rude)

Dev i more worried about his duty towards RP family, knowing that he is an orphaned..and this is one of the reason he dint raised the voice to protect or announcing that they both are married...Yes he has to be assertive since he knows all about work and how senior RP or Dada jee takes spiritual, religious and other decisions...Dev should think what is right accoring to Dharma...He could have discussed with Radhika politely..being rude with her is not correct.
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinianil

Thanks Raj ji your comments are hilarious as always..I think from friday onwards Radhika will have to see BB's real face Because  lawyer would say Rohan is not Next RP...

I dont think so they will read the Will now...and you knw these serials...like BB talked about 23rd birthday and it falls on this sat..but all of a sudden we will see a new twist and it will be delayed...
I am sure Dada jee must have already named Dev as next RP not Rohan...this will be the biggest shock for BB...and by the time RP will be cure...and he will reveal the truth abt Dev..
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very beautiful episode, thanks Set_Raj for update, sweet and nice, delicious food
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: sigrid

Thanks for an excellent update...Kanha leela is happening...

Wondering what will BB do when the secrets are out, which will not be very soon...

Yu are welcome sister...Yea this is all Kanha's leela..
BB proposes Kanha disposes...πŸ˜ƒshe had ruled for 12 years as RP..now she will be dethroned and all of a sudden Dev taking over will shake both Virat and BB..Virat will be nowhere..