CCBM - Performance Powerhouse (Page 3)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by vids08

Spot on Anju. Flawless performance from Hemlatha, Nivi and viren. Never over the top. Can't diffrentiate the characters from actors now.

Thank GOD you are atleast here and reading. I just sent you PM about the same.
I will not leave you JaanHug

Thanks a lot..

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I simply love both kinshuk and neha and they both have gave this show a new meaning with there fabulous performance. They amaze me everytime. I just hope the CTs allow both kinshuk and neha to give us an excellent performance of expressing their emotions. As a viewer I am feeling the pain anguish of both these characters. Kinshuk and neha are both brilliant actors. I can't praise these two enough.
Thanks Anju for sharing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10JasNehaFananjubala

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by fiza_11

HL..lied today..she said nivi bachpanse DD par jalti aayee hai...I think DD was never satisfied with what she had got in life...she was greedy just like her mother...the fact she never got happiness coz those happiness never meant for her...HL snatched them for her daughter...Nivi sacrificed her happiness for DD...DD ruined all that..due to her never satisfying attitude ..DD never trusted her husband also... I think CC and HL shld be held responsible for DD death..

True.. jis ladki ki maa bachpan mein hi guzar gayi ho, the girl who never got happiness and became so shy and coward , how can that girl be jealous? It was Divya who had everything and still not satisfied.
Oh God Don't remind me of HL's words today. She was so nasty and cruel to Nivi. I hv already cried once. Cruel woman, cruel creatives.
HL has always lied and twisted facts in her entire life.BTW what does HL and her family have to be jealous of? beats meConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10JasNehaFanRani2011penguin143anjubala

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Lovely analysis Anju, True today HL, Viren and nivi stole the show.  I loved the way viren worried for nivi and try his level to stop HL from telling the truth in front of nivi. He is her stength and nivi is his, today both of them lost that. Hope tomorrow viren try to stop nivi and make her understand the truth that she is not responsible for DD's death.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFanminu2011anjubalaNiViren-Raj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
true anju , CCBM cast is full of powerhouse performance . all r just wowww .

especially HATS OFF 2 Kinshuk n Neha for their brillaint performance . Neha is becoming gd n learning a lott in acting n dong gd job . n wht 2 say abt Kinshuk yaar ? jitna kaho kam hai is insaan ke baare mein , he seriouslyy is chalta phirta poerhouse of acting . HATS OFF 2 him for givng his heart n soul in Viren Sood .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10anjubala

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Anju Di...well said. I agree with you, Kinshuk was BRILLIANT  his expressions clearly showed how worried Viren was about his wife Nivi, he showed Viren feelings fantastically,  he has made Viren a ver powerful character everyday he leaves us speechless I loved it, and Neha was awesome loved her reaction when Viren came to speak to her, she is awesome for a newcomer. and HL (don't know her real name) she is doing FANTASTIC, exactly how a mother would react she is truly brilliant, they deserve a standing ovation, I agree Di CCBM does have a very powerful cast.  x 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10JasNehaFanminu2011anjubala

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
If only Sid can learn to act from these 2 !!! I cant stand his stony silence and his wierd expressions ... But YEs Anju I saw this serial from day one and was a nivi - sid fan till Viren entered and my life changed 360 degree SmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubalaIamSherLocked

fiza_11 Newbie
fiza_11
fiza_11

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Hey..Anju could u plz ask Rajan sir.from behalf of all NivRen fan..that if at all he is planning to end the Niven charisma can he comeup with a new Romantic TV show starring  KM  and Neha Sargam...

You know wht ..we all are fan of Rajan sirs gr8 show CCBM...he must be fan of urs...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFananjubala

Go to top