CCBM - Performance Powerhouse - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
true anju , CCBM cast is full of powerhouse performance . all r just wowww .

especially HATS OFF 2 Kinshuk n Neha for their brillaint performance . Neha is becoming gd n learning a lott in acting n dong gd job . n wht 2 say abt Kinshuk yaar ? jitna kaho kam hai is insaan ke baare mein , he seriouslyy is chalta phirta poerhouse of acting . HATS OFF 2 him for givng his heart n soul in Viren Sood .
Anju Di...well said. I agree with you, Kinshuk was BRILLIANT  his expressions clearly showed how worried Viren was about his wife Nivi, he showed Viren feelings fantastically,  he has made Viren a ver powerful character everyday he leaves us speechless I loved it, and Neha was awesome loved her reaction when Viren came to speak to her, she is awesome for a newcomer. and HL (don't know her real name) she is doing FANTASTIC, exactly how a mother would react she is truly brilliant, they deserve a standing ovation, I agree Di CCBM does have a very powerful cast.  x 
If only Sid can learn to act from these 2 !!! I cant stand his stony silence and his wierd expressions ... But YEs Anju I saw this serial from day one and was a nivi - sid fan till Viren entered and my life changed 360 degree 😊😊
Hey..Anju could u plz ask Rajan sir.from behalf of all NivRen fan..that if at all he is planning to end the Niven charisma can he comeup with a new Romantic TV show starring  KM  and Neha Sargam...

You know wht ..we all are fan of Rajan sirs gr8 show CCBM...he must be fan of urs...😊
Originally posted by fiza_11

Hey..Anju could u plz ask Rajan sir.from behalf of all NivRen fan..that if at all he is planning to end the Niven charisma can he comeup with a new Romantic TV show starring  KM  and Neha Sargam...

You know wht ..we all are fan of Rajan sirs gr8 show CCBM...he must be fan of urs...😊

My fan??? How come?? and why you say that???
we all enjoy reading ur analysis...and Im sure even rajan sahi must enjoying reading ur  timely update and feedback..how many ppl mighjt be doing that...sorry if I hurt u by saying that..but I think u can be a good critic..
Originally posted by fiza_11

we all enjoy reading ur analysis...and Im sure even rajan sahi must enjoying reading ur  timely update and feedback..how many ppl mighjt be doing that...sorry if I hurt u by saying that..but I think u can be a good critic..

No no, I did not mean it that way. I was rather amused and that is why I asked. I hope that he really enjoys and looks forward to the feedback.. The way I criticize him I am sure he will start putting my emails to his spam or junk.😆
Originally posted by Serz_luveShona

Really loads and tons of talent in one show
right 4m their expression to their body language
not even once they get out of their characters
all of them are awsome actors
and i dont knw y bt i feel that the precap scene is gonna be the best nivren scene eva

Shona (sorry if I got your name wrong), that last line would be to die for! hope it happens as you say.

Anju, awesome post.  Couldn't agree more with you.  This is one amazing cast, and Neha and Kinshuk are the best.  Loved Kinshuk today when he was breaking down "woh toot jaegi..."  Amazing.  They were all good.  Especially HL.
👏👏👏👏👏
👏
Originally posted by minu2011

Shona (sorry if I got your name wrong), that last line would be to die for! hope it happens as you say.

Anju, awesome post. Couldn't agree more with you. This is one amazing cast, and Neha and Kinshuk are the best. Loved Kinshuk today when he was breaking down "woh toot jaegi..." Amazing. They were all good. Especially HL.
👏
👏
<div></div>
its not shona its sehrish:)
and dont worry the scene will be out of this world
Sorry Sehrish!  Nice name - really like it.

Yes, given Kinshuk and Neha's brilliance that will be a real treat.  Hope the writers and director do their part...!