Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CCBM - Performance Powerhouse - Page 2

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i completely agree with you anju  they are amazingg actors yaar inki acting ke liye toh words hii kam pareghe loved loved neha  yaar shez acting her best these days even kinnu he was the best he is the best he will be the best   ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Spot on Anju. Flawless performance from Hemlatha, Nivi and viren. Never over the top. Can't diffrentiate the characters from actors now.

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: vids08

Spot on Anju. Flawless performance from Hemlatha, Nivi and viren. Never over the top. Can't diffrentiate the characters from actors now.

Thank GOD you are atleast here and reading. I just sent you PM about the same.
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
fiza_11 thumbnail
HL..lied today..she said nivi bachpanse DD par jalti aayee hai...I think DD was never satisfied with what she had got in life...she was greedy just like her mother...the fact she never got happiness coz those happiness never meant for her...HL snatched them for her daughter...Nivi sacrificed her happiness for DD...DD ruined all that..due to her never satisfying attitude ..DD never trusted her husband also... I think CC and HL shld be held responsible for DD death..
anjubala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fiza_11

HL..lied today..she said nivi bachpanse DD par jalti aayee hai...I think DD was never satisfied with what she had got in life...she was greedy just like her mother...the fact she never got happiness coz those happiness never meant for her...HL snatched them for her daughter...Nivi sacrificed her happiness for DD...DD ruined all that..due to her never satisfying attitude ..DD never trusted her husband also... I think CC and HL shld be held responsible for DD death..

True.. jis ladki ki maa bachpan mein hi guzar gayi ho, the girl who never got happiness and became so shy and coward , how can that girl be jealous? It was Divya who had everything and still not satisfied.
vids08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

Thank GOD you are atleast here and reading. I just sent you PM about the same.

I will not leave you Jaan🤗
anjubala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vids08

I will not leave you Jaan🤗

Thanks a lot..
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I simply love both kinshuk and neha and they both have gave this show a new meaning with there fabulous performance. They amaze me everytime. I just hope the CTs allow both kinshuk and neha to give us an excellent performance of expressing their emotions. As a viewer I am feeling the pain anguish of both these characters. Kinshuk and neha are both brilliant actors. I can't praise these two enough.
Thanks Anju for sharing
vids08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

True.. jis ladki ki maa bachpan mein hi guzar gayi ho, the girl who never got happiness and became so shy and coward , how can that girl be jealous? It was Divya who had everything and still not satisfied.

Oh God Don't remind me of HL's words today. She was so nasty and cruel to Nivi. I hv already cried once. Cruel woman, cruel creatives.
HL has always lied and twisted facts in her entire life.BTW what does HL and her family have to be jealous of? beats me😕
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely analysis Anju, True today HL, Viren and nivi stole the show.  I loved the way viren worried for nivi and try his level to stop HL from telling the truth in front of nivi. He is her stength and nivi is his, today both of them lost that. Hope tomorrow viren try to stop nivi and make her understand the truth that she is not responsible for DD's death.