Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CCBM - Performance Powerhouse

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends, this whole week we have been on an emotional roller coaster and that has beeb possible because of the actors of CCBM. I think most of you will agree that this show has some great actors and this week they all have raised the bar of their acting to a new level. And today was no different. Each and every actor today acted so good starting from Hemlata to Nivi to Viren to Dadaji to YD and NT dadi. Even Sid and VD with their painful expressions.
CCBM is a performance powerhouse. The actresses playing HL and CC make you hate with them, so powerful is their acting.
Today HL - no matter how badly she spoke to Nivi or how rude she was - reached the next level of acting. She behaved how a mother who has lost her young daughter will behave. She still does not believe that she is the root cause of the death of her daughter and not Nivi. And trust me such females do exist in real life too who very easily put the blame of their suffering on others. She has been able to bring out the pain and loss on her face so easily.
Sid, as usual was lost but he did show some different emotions today which I liked. He portrayed the emotion of loss and helplessness very well. Then DS, YD and VD - they cannot do anything and whatever is gone is gone. As elders they tried to reason out with HL to lessen her pain by giving her their own example of Bhuvan. It is the fact of life that by the death of a loved one the life does not stop. It has to go on. We humans have to adapt to the circumstances and that is what DS told her - he became father figure for Siddharth and now they have to do the same for Dwita.

And then Nivi and Viren. In dono ka kya kahna. They are just out of this world and seems they have been born to this role. The way Nivi cried and shouted at Viren and asked him to leave her alone was fabulous. That was the time when she did not want anybody, she wanted to be alone and take in the information that she has just received. She acted so naturally. Viren was worried for her and he did not know what to do and how to handle her. He is the only one who understands what she must be going through now. And I loved the way he comes down and breaks saying "woh toot jayegi." Oh boy!!! he did not show this weak side of him to Nivi as he wanted to be strong infront of her but infront of family he can show his weakness and that is what he did. Nivi is his life so how can he tolerate seeing her in that condition. WOW.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

These actors keep amazing me every day. And now we have seen the precap which seems to be very powerful and I am sure Kinshuk and Neha must have given their best to the scene.
I just wish that creatives use the potential of these powerful actors to their fullest.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree with your post

CCBM is a performance powerhouse

Never seen any serial which had such an acting powerhouse...

well and NivRen are out of this world great performers and always keep me hooked on in whatever they do...i do get angry with them for some things but I LOVE THEM TO THE CORE
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Anju...mat aise topics open kar yaar...πŸ˜†

I agree...this show is having a powerhouse performers...thou how much you hate CC/HL they make you to hate them...

But above all...my mind , soul, heart goes with Viren..esp..call me biased..but yes...m solely for Viren...this man makes me watch the show however down it may go...

His expressions are bang on...emotions, sadness, jovialness, crudeness...everything into one...

Wht I expect frm here...a fullfledged love episode of Nivren...thats it...since v all r waiting for it to happen
anjubala thumbnail

@Raj, I agree ..there are times when I do not like Nivi because of the way she treats her hubby but still she is too good. That is the reason I am so hooked to CCBM.

@Resham, why should I go through all these emotions by myself. I have to let my feelings out nahin to mera dimag kharab ho jayega... I need support of my friends here dear...
I have watched CCBM since day 1 and fell in love with this show because of a plain, shy, introvert girl Nivi. This new girl and her first show but she acted so well. And then came Siddharth and I fell in love with Sid Nivi jodi but I guess my love for Sid-Nivi was exactly same like that of Nivi. That is why I was able to give away that love when Viren came in and I got the news that Nivi Viren will be paired. So my love for Sid-Nivi was not love but infatuation...  
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeah Anju

completely agree with u dear.

Neha n KM r too gud when it comes to enacting any kind of scene.
Today, both of them hav taken my breath away.so far i hav not seen such a power-packed emotional epi coming frm nivren side.they r fab today

Viren's concern for nivi thru expressions n minimum dialogues ------------ am i dreaming,  KM?😊
nivi's expressive face n eyes r too beyond words to describeπŸ˜›
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really loads and tons of talent in one show
right 4m their expression to their body language
not even once they get out of their characters
all of them are awsome actors
and i dont knw y bt i feel that the precap scene is gonna be the best nivren scene eva
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Serz_luveShona

Really loads and tons of talent in one show
right 4m their expression to their body language
not even once they get out of their characters
all of them are awsome actors
and i dont knw y bt i feel that the precap scene is gonna be the best nivren scene eva

I have same feeling that their interaction is going to be killing. Viren trying his best to stop his life from taking her life and taking her out of this guilt mode. They both are extremely good at these kinds of emotional scenes. Waiting for it. I really really want this scene to be out of this world.
daffodils06 thumbnail
totally agree wit u anju..CCBM is indeed a powerhouse of  performance...d actors in dis serial r awsom...dey mak me smile, laugh,cry,hate,luv...somtimes so angry&irritated dat i'm forced to wonder dat y i'm i so much in to dis story...aftrall itz just a story...bt d next moment i'm bac to d same place...thank u fr opening the post...d actors r indeed worthy of d praise...

IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

I have same feeling that their interaction is going to be killing. Viren trying his best to stop his life from taking her life and taking her out of this guilt mode. They both are extremely good at these kinds of emotional scenes. Waiting for it. I really really want this scene to be out of this world.

kinshuk and neha will be at their thats 4 sure
but i jz hope dat the scene is well written and directed
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
d actors hav reached d next stage...