Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

written update 11/5/11

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Hi all hope your all good!!

I'm doing the update for the 11th May 2011 as it's not up!!… sorry if I stole someone's update… the written update rota's changed and Im only supposed to be doing Tuesdays updates from now on!!... I think the new rota starts next week so i was suppose to do yesterdays update!! My bad sorry... It's here now!!...Enjoy!!

Episode starts with Laxmi saying I shall not give you a divorce, Suraj asks why & Laxmi says because Ragini doesn't want to marry you. You love her but she doesn't love you. Suraj looks annoyed & has flashbacks of when Ragini told him Laxmi will try and create misunderstandings between them. Suraj looks angry. Laxmi says trust me she doesn't love you she's only acting. Suraj says you're the one doing an act. Ragini is right you are not as innocent as you look. You were ready to sign on the divorce papers so why are you deceiving me now. Laxmi says I am not deceiving anyone.  Ragini is deceiving you she doesn't love you she loves Pankag.  Suraj asks if she knows who Pankag is to which Laxmi replies no, but I saw him when I went to meet Ragini just before the Haven & he told me he was her boyfriend. Laxmi continues by saying I asked Ragini why she was doing this as you loved her so much do you know what Ragini replied, she said lots of people love me, does me mean I should love all those people to. Suraj is looking down trying not to listen. Suraj looks up and says lies, how many story are you planning on making up. Laxmi says I am telling the truth, Suraj stops her. He angrily says I felt bad I for what I was doing to you he grabs her arms & says but now I am happy I am divorcing you.  Suraj looks away. Laxmi puts her hand on his shoulder and says Suraj I will be separated from you I don't feel bad about that, but if you are unhappy then I will be sad to. You won't be able to stay happy with Ragini because one day she'll break your heart and leave you. Suraj pushes her hand away and says you've said what you wanted now listen to me. Laxmi no matter what you do I shall divorce you and walks off. Laxmi shouts Suraj as he walks off, she is left crying. She controls her crying and says no matter what happens I shall not let anyone play with my husband's love and truth. I will show Suraj Ragini's true face.

Suraj is shown sitting on a swing chair remembering Laxmi and her talks about not giving him a divorce & Ragini's true intentions. He also remembers Ragini's word about how Laxmi would try to come in between them. He looks angry & confused.

Mahen walks past and see's Suraj looking disturbed. Mahen says your angry, I'm angry. Suraj and Laxmi divorce wrong. Suraj gets angrier. Mahen says Laxmi did right by telling everyone. Suraj turns to him and shouts quiet, you're always going on about right & wrong, tell someone else, now leave. Mahen looks confused & slightly upset. Suraj aggressively says what, have you never seen me before. Mahen is slowly backing away whilst looking scared. Suraj continues shouting & Mahen falls onto the swing chair. Suraj shouts go. Parag walks in and shouts Suraj. He sees Mahen looking disturbed and walks up to Suraj and says have you lost your mind, Is this how you talk to Mahen bhai. Why are you insulting him, he is your big brother say sorry. Suraj stares at Mahen and is about to walk off when Parag grabs his arm and says did you not hear me say sorry. Suraj says I heard you, but I won't apologise to anyone. Mahen is about to cry. Parag asks why is he behaving like this. Suraj replies because I want to, I have no problem why are you interfering if you want to solve any problems why don't you solve yours and Jenny's problems first. Parag shouts Suraj as Suraj walks off. Parag looks at a very upset Mahen whilst Jenny is shown listening to the whole conversation.

Its night and Laxmi is wondering why Suraj has not returned home, Suraj walks in drunk and falling all over the place.  Laxmi supports him and puts him on the bed, she asks have you drank alcohol. Suraj says yeah I have and what.  He says Sanskaar Laxmi, she knows everything including how bad I am. Why don't you tell everyone how bad I am and then in my parents eyes I shall fall further.  Laxmi is silently crying and says why are you talking like this. Suraj says because till today I have never done anything for which my father is proud of me except marrying you.  By marrying you I did the best thing in my life but now I will fall in everyone's eyes again just because of this marriage. Laxmi shakes her head whilst crying. Suraj continues I have always done bad things with friends and money but never with my love. I truly love Ragini I did all this acting just to marry Ragini. I can do anything for her.  Suraj keeps repeating the last line as he falls asleep. Suraj then says if Ragini doesn't love me then I shall kill myself. Laxmi tries to put his head properly on the pillow when he grabs her hand whilst sleeping and holds it under his head whilst repeating Ragini I love you. Laxmi is show sitting on the bed thinking you love Ragini so much, now I have to show you her true identity.

Its morning, Laxmi is praying for helping to reveal Ragini's truth to Suraj. Vijay arrives and says to Laxmi the matters of this house should stay in this house & this is your responsibility. He apologises for what Shobna did. He says I never apologised to anyone but I am to you because I know you are a good person and innocent & I can tell you're upset. Laxmi says don't get tense I'm fine, he leaves.

Laxmi sees Randar and asks where everyone is. Randar replies that they have gone to an orphanage to distribute the offerings from the Haven as they do this every year. Laxmi asks if the tea is for Shobna and says I will take it. Randar looks at her. Laxmi tells Randar she is not angry with Shobna as she's older.

Jenny is talking to Parag saying no one in this house understand anyone else. Your dadi doesn't understand me. Your Kaki doesn't understand your dadi. Your dada doesn't understand you father. I mean everyone in this house has issues with someone else. You three brothers were fighting last night. Is this is what a  joint family is like so many problem.  Parag says why, Jenny do we never have problems. Parag says we fight but we still live together because we love each other. It's the same with my family. Parag says if you live in this house your slowly understand everything. Jenny says that's true if only I stay that's the only ways I shall learn. Parag says don't worry I won't let you go anywhere.  Jenny looks relieved.

Laxmi enters Shobna's room with tea. Shobna sees her and says have you come to give me tea or insult me. Yesterday you might have won, but don't forget the battle is still going on. Laxmi says I didn't win yesterday as I was fighting my own family, the day we don't fight one another is the day I shall win. Shobna says stop. I can never forgive you or lose this war. I was insult & I had to fold my hand in front of all the family because of you. Is it not true that Suraj loves Ragini & that Suraj wanted to divorce you.  You can't change these facts and one day the truth will come out to the whole family. That's the day I will win and you will lose. Laxmi walks out saying Shobna kaki was right I won't be able to hide the truth for too long, How am I going get the truth to Suraj that Ragini is wrong for him, how.

Precap: Laxmi is crying & Randar is supporting her. Laxmi says whatever Shobna kaki said is true. They were divorce papers which Suraj had made. He wanted to divorce me. The screen then shows that Minny's brother & Mahen are there listening. Mahen shakes his head gesturing no whilst looking really upset.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Opandayroshnushalu777bcclmona_30pearldesaiMamanaRenita571*Maleena*bollywoodbabe1taral83

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kahani_Ki_Rani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index