Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#:Maan's Promise & Dev ke eyes ka Demise (Page 64)

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
@Dummy and Medha: OMG I have to be careful what I say here...LOL alright some shows are copied. Its just that whenever I turn on the TV and watch indian and American channels, I always see some similarityROFLROFLROFL and I am not being delusional.AngryLOL

@Honor killling: I think they had some show on Salem witchcraft killing here... Do you know about that story?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatehegdemedhaBingeRageOfAnAngel

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hegdemedha

@ Shreya:  The new creatives probably don't have the time to watch the past episodes.  So, we should cut them some slack and not expect Maan's past.  They have their work cut out dealing with his present. LOL  As for Vicky, someone suggested that Naintara will wake up from her coma, bring in her sister to help her avenge the wrong done to her.  Then, Vicky will enter.  Vicky and NT's sister will have their own love story ...and Naintara will go back into a coma.

See we all thinking like the cvs now ... ROFL
Love your memory Medha Star

latekatehegdemedhaBingeISHQSalmanSe

latekate Goldie
latekate
latekate

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
The show is now piece wise (close of a track, forget it there -  meri/CV's ki marzi), no connection to the past (except for some week links, which we are trying to hold on to)
I do not think even the leads are attached to the charecter sketch (that has got them the accolades).

hegdemedhaBingeISHQSalmanSeRageOfAnAngel

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
@All I feel Dev and Nadz could have had the potential...like a criminal falling in love type story...but they took the comedy type route to it. Imagine if it was a criminal type love story with emotions?Ermm...I would have been more excited to see thatThumbs UpDay Dreaming

latekatehegdemedhaBingeRageOfAnAngel

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

@ Neha : That track is only possible if they plan to turn SS negative .
Coz @ present I don't think apart from us anyone is planning to see how Geet gets justice for what Dev did to her Ermm

Besides closure of past loops seems a distant dream considering we're watching GHSP 2 LOL

Edited by drashsree100 - 13 May 2011 at 1:32am

latekatehegdemedhaBingeISHQSalmanSe

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
@ Delusional:  You don't have to be careful.  At least, I am merely mocking our Indian soap makers.LOL

Ah well, I must confess that my knowledge of Indian soaps is very limited.  And, my knowledge of soaps abroad is almost non-existent. 

On the Salem witch trials, did the accused witches and the alleged "victims" proceed to play the Chupke Chupke track?

latekateBingeISHQSalmanSeRageOfAnAngel

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Medha- LOL Do they know that NT is in coma? That there was a kickass vamp who was adored for her psycho behaviour? I miss her! Cry

Latha-@
I do not think even the leads are attached to the charecter sketch (that has got them the accolades).
So true!! Ouch 

DP- Ya I told the same some days back. If it was sensitively handled, like how Meera had conflicted feelings, this track would have been watchable. Ouch That track is reduced to eyelocks and hey hey bg score. Confused

Edited by shreya- - 13 May 2011 at 1:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekatehegdemedhaISHQSalmanSeRageOfAnAngel

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha9999

@All I feel Dev and Nadz could have had the potential...like a criminal falling in love type story...but they took the comedy type route to it. Imagine if it was a criminal type love story with emotions?Ermm...I would have been more excited to see thatThumbs UpDay Dreaming

@ Falling in love type story: You've already got that, gal.  It's not exactly the falling in love story, but more of a falling in love type story, as you want. And, you've got it more than once, may I add.

First, Dev fell at the bus stand.  Then, he fell when he was putting up the curtains. Then again,he fell when Nandini, Uncle Jugnu and he were showing us the importance of dignity of labour by cleaning the floor.  Any more that I missed?

Edited by hegdemedha - 13 May 2011 at 1:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84latekateBingeISHQSalmanSeRageOfAnAngel

Go to top