Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Priya             they put life to the characters they essayed, their chemistry and their acting skill have bought them to where they are now. Of that only the chemistry is left. I am not sure how long they can pull it only with the chemistry
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Guide: Yup that movie was a masterpiece๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ The songs in it were sooo good. Gata rahe mera dil...tu hi mairi manzil๐Ÿ˜...I danced to the Piya tose Naina lage dance๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† so that movie is really special๐Ÿ˜ณ
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ medha - BINGO for guide

@ neha - if you have a holiday tomm, then it is okay but otherwise, go to sleep ๐Ÿ˜ก

latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Usha  ๐Ÿค—
Again how did he have debts. 

How many times they had clarified that debts have been paid. again and again how does he accumulate debts when he is earning a salary. 

Now we know why Maan is so kanjoos, he has been clearing the debts for Dev

@Chupke chupke track : that was more of bloody chapter in the history

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

@ neha

Actually i have no problem with dev's atonement but they never showed us his feeling bad. He exited and came back and we were supposed to feel bad for him. that was the problem. 

They were so confused. they made his entry look as if somebody was stalking geet with the broken frame etc and then I did not feel bad when they showed him to be a manager of a hotel and getting beaten up by goons for non-payment of debts. 

Again how did he have debts. 

How many times they had clarified that debts have been paid. again and again how does he accumulate debts when he is earning a salary. 

that is the problem. 

A decent atonement would have absolved dev of his crimes against humanity or closer still against geet. Not once have I actually felt bad for Dev, that is the problem.

I see so many serials where just by their shedding few tears i get won over to the dark side, then why in this case I am not feeling any sympathy for dev? 

and after this I am not posting for sometime as i will get spamming warning. 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Wow Usha! You recollected many important details as to why Dev saintly avatar is not accepted by the viewers. You know if they had not had the ability to show Dev's positive roop, then why did they make him positive in the first place? Infact lets go to the beginning...I would have been okay with Dev's saintly avatar if the crime he did was lesser. What do I mean by lesser? I mean he not sleeping with her and just getting married to her and running off with the money.๐Ÿ˜Š
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Latha: Really well said.  All that remains is the chemistry.  Actually, the characters of Maan and Geet that were sketched out are now lost and we now have Balwant Singh and his wife.  It's probably just the track and I hope that, with the end of the track, the characters we loved return.

@ Masterpiece and Usha:  Yes, that movie is a true masterpiece. 
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail

Originally posted by: latekate

Priya             they put life to the characters they essayed, their chemistry and their acting skill have bought them to where they are now. Of that only the chemistry is left. I am not sure how long they can pull it only with the chemistry

@Latha: I completely agree with you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ See everything needs to be in doses...I dont mind the romance but they need some story going along with it. That anxiety of what is going to happen next needs to be there.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Only then we can enjoy the complete package

@Usha: Me is done with my finals๐Ÿ˜†

@Dummy: I am going to read your take now๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@All: Me off to bed๐Ÿฅฑ

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Sweet Jugnu Mama Dreams๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ neha

I am of the point of view that there is a difference between crying for bread and crying for cake.
Dev's atonment has been at the level of I do not have any cake kind of atonement and not the I don't have any bread kind of atonement. 

I would mentally forgive him only if he had a I don't have bread kind of atonement. 

I don't know if I make any sense. ๐Ÿ˜• 
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Usha ๐Ÿค—

@ Latha : Yes I second you on that .
Let's hope for the best is all I can say ๐Ÿ˜Š