Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#:Maan's Promise & Dev ke eyes ka Demise (Page 15)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I don't understand the purpose of showing a pregnancy complication track Didn't they get rid of the baby because they didn't want to venture into family drama and rona dhona since they are catering to a so called ''young'' audience. Then why will they start another track which resembles other shows and will certainly not be accepted by their target audience...ConfusedErmm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedha-Khush-serialwatcher16jyoti06liv2laughSoapoperasrfun

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

@ all: Adios.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-serialwatcher16jyoti06swan20Soapoperasrfunliv2laugh

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

I dont want the serrogate angle nor do I want Geet to get preggy, family planning bhi hota hai na!  Why bring out complications!  Grrr

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--Khush-serialwatcher16jyoti06swan20liv2laughSoapoperasrfun

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

Khushboo
agree with you
person has definite no of sperm in his life and Dev were using his right and left bu donating them every other gal,  no birth control pills so no sperms were SAVED.ROFL
Basically he has used all his quota, now he can not  donate anymore sperm or get any one pregnant. Not even NT, if she ever comes back, no matter how many COn he does with how many galsEvil SmileD'oh

Jyo
I have no problem NT coming back, as long as sam aunty does not come with baggage 

one can always trust you to back up dreamy tracks with biological theory's...ClapLOL...naa rahegaa baans(sperm) ... na bajegi baansuri(pregnancy)ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-serialwatcher16jyoti06liv2laugh

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Geet will not get preggy...in fact she will hv some issues now about becoming preggy ever...which might bring Sam in the picture

Jyo... no more pregnancy track...Cry we are still bugtufying after effects of 1st pregnancy... Ouch... and talks for 2nd prgnancy started... ll Maan and Geet immediately plan their family...Ermm Zamany main aur bhi dukh hain pregnancy kai siwa...ROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-jyoti06swan20liv2laughSoapoperasrfun

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Friends first of all Sam will come in the picture as positive character and yes she is coming after this track..so be prepared for herSmile

Geet will find out about her issues related to pregnency and might go for surgery or something...Sam could b a doctor here...not sure fully...she could take advantage of the situation...but Maaneet will stand the test of love and will emerge victoriousEmbarrassed

There is a possibility that Dadi was responsible for Sam and MSK ka break-up...Sam was not from a good classy family and so Dadi never wanted Sam in MSK's life ...so she sort of asked Sam to go away from his life if he wants to see MSK make his career as a successful business tycoon...so Sam had no option but to listen to what Dadi told her and so she married someone else so that MSK's reputation remains intact...it was her selfless love for MSK but MSK was brainwashed by Dadi and NT that time against Sam...

In present scenario Sam has lost her hubby ...she meets Geet and finds out about Maaneet and she finds it strange how Dadi can accept a pregnent girl Geet as MSK's wife but not her bec of her family..this will turn her negativeSmile

Its not cliched track but a very strong track only if GCMs allow itLOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 May 2011 at 11:57am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sia1976-Deepzz--Khush-TSharanserialwatcher16Soapoperasrfunliv2laughswan20Cute_AshSecretKhabri420

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

My take done on the episode
Here for lajjy phools

haha Kuddi hyperventilates and then stops him herselfLOLKya karoon iska..
Aashiq Mashook aur PYaar Gaye MSK Shayari Mode mein..
lol just noticed GC's ears don't pop out of the pagdi anymoreLOL
Dekho Maan ka chaaand Aayaa Bedroom mein Chaand AayaEmbarrassed
Nazar Na lage Mere Chaand ko Kyunk Mujhe Chanda Maama ke saath rishte nahin todne..

Maan doesn't want geet to ever know abt his affair with Chanda Maama so he named her his Chaand..He sure is Chaalu..Wink
and head hug again but sumfin was different this time maybe she was dug in more deep into himm..Embarrassed

No offence but Pammi was lukin so much better than Nandini..Dev's Hmmmhhh Oh hooo was...just mmmhhh ahahaaa..

Mere Paas Nahin hai Dupattaa..I see Symbolism lol..Deva always takes Kurr's Izzat and a dupatta symbolises a girl's Izzat so wen Nandini asks mera dupatta..Deva shrugs and says Mere Paas Nahin hai hahaa..Soon tht dupatta is gonna be on him..Deva kahin pe bhi slow ho..CON mein no one can defeat him..
Symbolism didn't make sense na Chaddo Why do I even try..ConfusedLOL

Nandu Kudiyee Saali Yaani Adhi Gharwaali..LOL

Devaa being all innocent..I was trying to get my eyes off her but my eyes ak kya karoon no CONtrol on them..First time Ehsaas deva..Liar Liar Pants on fire this myt be the 192178971231293298328th time..ROFL

eXCEWZZMEE ROFLROFLROFLKeel me..so that is cellular Kurri Preeto...AHHH Darshan ho Gayee
GHSP mein kitne CHaand Ek Geet Chaand Ek Preeto ChaandLOL

Phoolon Ki Baarish Embarrassed(Ahh I miss MehrOuch)
tht is not Fair those poor spot boys were doin da hardwork Balwant singh faltu mein credit le raha hai..
LMFAO Every jodi has to meet with Fall na..ROFL
Maan-geet met in office first time wid a fall
ofcoruse the AA fallDead
Nandini made deva fall
and aye lo aa gaye ek aur...LOL

Jugnu maame came to keel me wid laughterROFLROFLROFL
haha so truee gals keep on fallin and mundas keep on savin..
Bechaare Jugnu Maamo ko no one picks up till 48 hours.. phir khud tired ho ke uth jaate haiROFL
JugniROFLROFLROFLJugnu Maame don't worry Rab na sabki jodi banata hai..U will have urs too and she will pick u up whether ur name is Jugnu or JugniLOL

Ghar ke Sanskaar koi bhi Giree bas Utha LoROFLROFLbut why don't they follow that sanskaar with Junu MaamaOuchPoor Jugnu maama goin thru Nainsaafi Chal Maame I will take you to court..Case karde Sab par and Sam Aunty will be our Lawyer..she will then even recognise Ballu and the Everyone will worship u maame..U were ryt..Big smile

Lucky gave Rs.100 with lalach and then took it bak..Yeh toh badi naInsaafi hai..Jugnu maame now I will take you to Aaap ki Kacheri..Kiran Bedi Insaaf Dilaategi India ke James BOnd ko..

Awiee Pammi was so sad and why did she lie for that Coward Tejji..Angry
Geet doing Deva' artiDeadDeadKaise Kaise Din dekhne padte hai..Dead

Deva bent in front GeetApproveJhook Kaminee Jhook
Loved how Maan stood there wid Ishhhtyllee..
Geet broke her first karwachauth by lookin at ballu and not MSK..Lagta hai now all cumin years will only be Ballu..LOL

Lucky breakin preeto's fast..OKKK then its really weird Preeto is half da size lucky..They shuld have thought about it na bcoz it was already confirmed tht lucky was gonna be paired wid preeto..The Casting really needs to wrk hard there..First NE then MP isn't tht g8 and now preeto..
But Lucky's Very very much hai ji I love u hai ji was cuteEmbarrassedLOL
Nahinnn Bhaggu don't pair Devaa-NandiniDead

LMAO My 2 DQs..LOLGeet BEHOSHH ho gayi hai ji Jaldi Aaayiye..MSK never backs off naCool
Promishe matlab promishee..
He fed her and also gave her water SAB KE SAAMNEE..
upar se geetji bahut kamzhor bhi hai jiLOL
*wink* *wink* *ishmile* *ishmilee*

Tejji aa gayaa Saddu Apne Woh ka Vrat tod ke Dusri Woh ka vrat todne..oh well atleast he had the decency to cumEmbarrassed
Awwieee he said ab kyun main aa gaya hoon..he wasn't saddu at allEmbarrassed
LMAO and next moment he starts raising my doubts again by asking him "Tu mujhe dekh ke kyun hass raha hai?"ROFL
Sab Khush Ho gayeeeBig smile

and Jugnu maame decides to crack his joke..ek barfi main bhi le loon awwieee..he is a cutiepiee..Oh wait Teji smiled instead of screamin Oyee Mamaji..
ChamatKaar Chamatkaar

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz--Khush-serialwatcher16jyoti06md410swan20shonuuliv2laughvivacious_gurlSoapoperasrfun

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

@Medha...good night...catch up with you tomorrow...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-serialwatcher16jyoti06liv2laugh

Go to top