#Devil's Den#:Maan's Promise & Dev ke eyes ka Demise - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
Kavita U remember the scene I had written about HP tabela and closure of that scene and hug, well they gonna close that loop now!
Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
The L shaped Beard is gone😃...GC is looking like those HP days wala Maan😳😳..even that scene where he is carrying DD in his arms reminds me of that early HP scene when they met😳😳
Jo I posted video and pics on MF!  😳
Originally posted by jyoti06

The L shaped Beard is gone😃...GC is looking like those HP days wala Maan😳😳..even that scene where he is carrying DD in his arms reminds me of that early HP scene when they met😳😳

Is there a reason his beard was trimmed ?🤔
@Geets...Yeah I think they are gonna do that...u were right...😳

@Priti...Yeah I guess...it will be repetitive...May be these are just some goons out to loot Maan and Co...or they may be eying the babes...But if latter is  the case then MSK wud have beaten them into a pulp even for looking at his Geet...Well, I guess this is Ballu ...so...🤔...But Ballu beat up Dara for raising his voice to his Geet so...🤔🤔...Chaddo...jab epi aayega tab dekh lenge...😆

@Medha...True...but didn't Dara dare to challenge Beeji in Amritsar only ...
🤔🤔
@Deeps...Yeah so that no one said...Chubtha hai...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by jyoti06

Yeah I said the same a few pages back...this is the hot topic of discussion on Geet FB wall...😆😆😆
Originally posted by panchjun5

@Deeps...Yeah so that no one said...Chubtha hai...🤣

Preps for comfortable Milan ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
@ Medha - Gundas can be from Amritsar also because they might not recognize Maan and Geet as Teji's relatives. 

@ Kavi - Hi 5. Jab scene aayega tab dheka jaayega.

@ Soulie - I know what ur thinking and yes, that is why the L-Shaped beard is gone. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by kadydeep

Is there a reason his beard was trimmed ?🤔
Well like Geets and all r saying..mayb its the HP tabela loop closure...earlier they were forced to spend the night in a tabela as two ajnabees but this time they will spend it on their own and consummate their marriageEmbarrassed...so both r hving similar HP look here😛