Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Medha - I hope the filler will be Pammi and Teji bit. 

How many of u thought that in the recent jungle bit Maan and Geet look so much like their earlier HP selves? Their first meet kinds?
Geet is in a similar shade of salwar, Maan in his casuals is looking so much younger... ðŸ˜ƒ

@ Soulie - I had sent u a PM last night itself. It was about the same stuff. 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
21-07 thumbnail
Yeah priti! even I felt like that..even the shade of their clothes is same...geet is wearing blue and maan is in black...And he is savin her from gunda's...too many similarities...
Is it symbolic or the CV's are trying to close another loop..?
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Priti: And, this time, he saves her (or at least tries to) from the goons.  She need not even voice a request for help.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Koi Mujhe PM kyun nahin bhejtha...😭😭😭

@Priti...Yeah even on Geet FB everyone is saying the same and everyone is also commenting on the disappearance of GC's L shaped beard...

DO you guys think the marriage might be in HP and Channi's brother's goons might be after Geet and Maan...I know far-fetched and that was so Season 1 but I was just thinking...🤔
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

@ Soulie - I had sent u a PM last night itself. It was about the same stuff. 

Gotcha...😆
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Ruchi - Thatz what I thought. The last time they were in a tabela, they were forced to remain together because of Brij and his gundas. This time, even if it is some gundas they are trying to escape from, they want to be together. We should see the scene and watch the dialogues to look for more loop closures.

Symbolism queens and queens of loop closures, be ready. 😛 

Medha - 2 scene comparisons. The first one where he did not save her and the second time, when he actually saved her from Brij and took her to tabela. 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Medha...good point...the first time Geet asked for help from Maan ...he just pushed her away and was indifferent to her and ...now...he will do anything and everything for her without her asking him for it...Life comes a full circle I guess...
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Priti: They can develop Teji-Pammi's relationship if they show that the family is unaware of what has befallen the foursome.  After that, both of them are likely to be concerned about the missing foursome.  The Teji we know is not likely to sit at home waiting for the "cows" to return home. The Pammi we know will be too worried for Geet and Nandini.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Medha - Agree with you about Teji. 

Kavi - I don't think it is HP. Maan knows what happened the 2nd time they returned to HP with reference to the Rasika case. He will do anything to avoid taking Geet there again I think. Also, if they again go to HP and gundas attack, it will be kind of repetitive. HP gaye = gundas will attack them type. Don't know if they will do it. 
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Kavi: In any event, the goons are not likely to be from Amritsar. For which goon in Amritsar is likely to take on the wrath of Teji and Beeji by kidnapping the daughters of Amritsar's first family?

@ Priti: That was a reminder to yourself.😆