Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: panchjun5

@Anu...Hey...🤗...So in your support for An are you saying that you don't want Tabela COn for Maaneet...Bolo Bolo na...🤣

😲...😳

NAHIII

I LOVE TABELS's😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Deeps...🤗...Did you hear ???? Our DD isn't well???
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Deeps

hiii

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

@ Kavi

now a days no symbolism posts 4m ur side plz start again na splyyy on today n tom 's epi😆😍
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Kavita: Hugs right back at you.  I hope you are enjoying your stay in the Garden City.

@ Sanjana: Hi

@ Deeps: Good morning

----

If reports are to be believed, the girl did faint during the shooting of the KC dance sequence too. So, she has not been in the best of health. 
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Kavi...Thank goodness she is taking much needed break..I wish it was not due to poor health though 😒
panchjun5 thumbnail
Arre Sanj...My brain doesn't work like Opti, Medha, Priti, Geetu and Jyo...It is like Sarkaari tubelight...it only flickers and flickers and flickers and sometimes...very rarely switches on...🤣🤣🤣🤣...I'm good at random posts though...🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Anu...So when you were supporting An...you didn't know the reason why she was hating me????...It was because I congratulated her on getting the tabela CON...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...and she was getting ready to chop me down for my insolence...🤣🤣🤣
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Medha...The Garden City is no longer that...it has become a concrete jungle...sad but true...😔...

Yeah DD did feel dizzy during the dance shoot...I think it was because of the dance step which involved her turning around in high speed...And also the long shoots, unhealthy hours and lack of sleep and good food could also be the reason for the illness...

@Deeps...I agree...the gal needs to take it slow and easy for a few days...Hope this break refreshes and rejuvenates her...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the girl should be taking a week off not a couple of days...she is looking also maha ill...and there are characters now who can indeed cover her absence ...
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Opti

An, it wouldn't so cliched after all because inspite of being plump and short and silly (at least from what little they showed of her), she has managed to catch the fancy of a goodlooking, reasonably well off, fit punjabi munda.  Message - looks and intellect dont count as far as love in concerned.  

Opti, I had to leave around the time you posted this and could not reply earlier. 

I agree they did bring out that message.  But, they could have left her as the voiceless unseen character and have built it up further by having others -- such as Nandini and Lucky -- talk about her.  We ask for too much at times, don't we?

The height difference between the two -- deliberately shown, I reckon -- reminded me of Bachchan Senior and his wife.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ive uploaded SBB pics here, video is still uploading!

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1682694