Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Looks like DD needs to stop eating junk and eat healthy food.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poor Gal...must have been dehydrated shooting in that hot sun...and Maybe the shirt ka paani also added to the illness...🤢...Hope she Gets Well Soon...🤗
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Ruchi

hiii🤗

burqa type suit😆😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

@ All

ppl who r hvng birdies na plzzz convey all devils msg yaar plz change DD's COSTUMES plz change that full sleeves to short sleeves like wr she wore blue one after marr at dinner table  TEES MAAR KHAN dlg
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was just wondering if the GHSP team would be affected by Aarey Milk Colony's decision to ask television show makers to vacate the studios. 
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Medha...🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣...BTW...Hi...🤗
Taiyo thumbnail
And I am glad, they have gone back to 5 days a week schedule plus the makers have got themselves great side-cast, and the episodes are flowing even in the absence of MSK or Geet.

Vivacious BonBon: Looks like they do not like Penguins ... 😆😆😆Edited by an12345678 - 12 years ago
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Medha

hiii🤗

@ Jo

stomach upset . i think its bcz of that Sargi effect 😆😡wr she ate Apple,sweets ,poori...

@ Kavi

yep moi also agree that shirt seen also responsible 4 DD's poor health 🤣
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Hola...An, Kavi , Medha , Ruchi, Sanjana, Anu, Jyothi, Preeto, Saj , any body I missed, Stalkers ðŸ¤—
panchjun5 thumbnail
@An...I agree...now watching the whole epi isn't a pain like it used to be before...Every character has been defined properly...and have been given dialogues and scenes within their sketch spectrum and not going overboard...making it a pleasure to watch them...And all of the scenes are well connected and flow smoothly from one to another giving a continuous feel instead of the hacked up job that was happening earlier... Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Smiling Danseuse: *Hugs*

Vivacious BonBon: Yep, I agree. Even though there is no story as such but the episodes are flowing and neat, and the new characters are well-defined.