Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Geets:Nahin SBS ko jungle mein entry nahin mili ...🤣...I mean to say no segment on SBS😆

Babaji, I just saw SBB on big screen TV at home...oh man that water scene is too sexy...ufff!  I will upload good copy in a  bit! 😳😳😳😳😳😳
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@geets🤗...thanks in advance...

@jyo ,preeto..thanks for the killer pics🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: 21-07

Saw the pics of SBB segment. .jyo  are they goin to do CON in this chamchamati dhoop??😕 I mean will it be suhag din instead of suhaag raat in maaneet's case..( they like to do things diffrently)😕😆

Well they only covered the day time shoot I think😳...night CON shoot ke liye allow nahin kiya hoga media ko😉😆...they were actually shooting till 2am yesterday...

@An:Yes its the jungle of film city😆...actually film city is surrounded by jungle and mountains on both sides...so its quite easy to shoot there😆...I think both r even heading towards the same MRD wala tabela mayb🤣

@Geets:Yup I want a HQ picture of that water scene...its very sensuous😳...tonight when u oepn den na...post these pics if u can😳
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sunflower Drizzle: *Hugs* You just said what me wanted to say.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK I have a question...its yucky...Was that sweat which Maan was pouring from his shirt on Geet????    ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£...If not, did he use a used shirt or unused????...And why didn't they use Bisleri water for the scene???/🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Ruchi...I think after Maan's SHirt ke paani ki barsaat...There will be real Barsaat...Bijli Kadking, Hawa Chaling, Badal Garzing and Barish Giring...Then Maan and Geet find an abandoned hut in the jungle in the night...And then...Maan asks Geet to change...Geet comes wearing Maan's Shirt...then RTM revisited...then the Aag which Maan would have jalaoed will slowly burn high and then slowly fade out...Matlab...Bolo Bolo...CON DOne...Kaam Khatam...Paisa Hazam...And Us sitting...😳...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti:  REALLY 😡😡😡 Tussi aapna Address Do ... Me need to chop you down ... 😡😡😡 🤣🤣🤣 ... Baba jee, kabhi meri bhi sun liya karo, why is Jyoti is your favorite child ... 🤣🤣🤣
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Geets thanks in adwance realy loved to see HQ pics thanku so much

@An
its actuly after 34 years and me to happy  its a good thing which happened
and i always loved to see her mamta in power other than left
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@An...🤗...Congos on getting the Tabela CON...🤣🤣

Hey Jyo, Saj, Preeto, Geets, Ruchi, Lata, Sanjana...🤗

Thanks for the pics Preeto and Jyo...😊
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Jo,an,parisa,latha,sun,roshini,preet  all

hiii🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

@ Parisa
hanks for pics ...but where are vids ??😆...and if i am not wrong Geet is wearing the same color dress jo usne First meeting mai peheni thi after that she fells in a Sea or Ocean or pound 🤣

@ Jo

ye kya ? 2days (almost 36hrs shooting) sirf 3 min ka CON ye tho bahut naa insaafi hain na

🤣