Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

@Jyoti thats one of my fav parts never being seen this kind of scene on tv on any couple

i love it and only these two cam make it look sensious

Exactly ...its a very well thought out scene...and bilkul apt before the CONπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

@All:Con will b for 3 mins mayb but usse pehle zabardast foreplay hoga na☺️...actually they cannot show real CON on national TV naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so more importance will b given to foreplay only😳

@Parisa:Exactly...Maaneet bhi agar king-queen ke bachhe hote ..toh unka bhi Royan CON ka live telecast hota for 3-4 hours🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
@ Latha they were even Worried about  What if they used BDs for the CON scene 🀣🀣...matlab itni door ki soch le ..Jyo is gonna have a tough time CON-trolling πŸ˜†

Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geets:Nahin SBS ko jungle mein entry nahin mili ...🀣🀣🀣🀣...I mean to say no segment on SBSπŸ˜†
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Preet, Jyoti, Saj

I really loved DD's expressions here..she is really looking pure n beautiful there...drinking water 😳
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Blue Bird: News is more important when there is a change happening in WB after 30 years. I just posted that because I found that funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 KHurran Khandaan kangal hogaya πŸ˜†..3-4 hours Ka CON live telecast 🀣🀣 No One will be left alive in the Universe 🀣🀣   Yamraj jii  is gonna have a tough time controlling Swarglok  population πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Is that the filmy jungle where all the jungle shoots happen?
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@an...πŸ€—..i do agree with you preeto just a voice would have been more fun...i was lovingthe phone covos...not that the girl is not cute but still luckywith his monologues was awesome on phone..the mystery factor abt preetho was more exciting
Devils have a nice time me gotta go..
Take care πŸ€—
21-07 thumbnail
Saw the pics of SBB segment. .jyo  are they goin to do CON in this chamchamati dhoop??πŸ˜• I mean will it be suhag din instead of suhaag raat in maaneet's case..( they like to do things diffrently)πŸ˜•πŸ˜†