Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Usha: True.  We can't empathise with a redeemed Dev because we feel that he hasn't earned it.  We have been told, "It's forgiven and forgotten." And, then least those on IF have been told, "No, it's not all forgiven and forgotten. Dev will get what he deserves."  That leaves me perplexed. 
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

@ neha

I am of the point of view that there is a difference between crying for bread and crying for cake.
Dev's atonment has been at the level of I do not have any cake kind of atonement and not the I don't have any bread kind of atonement. 

I would mentally forgive him only if he had a I don't have bread kind of atonement. 

I don't know if I make any sense. πŸ˜• 

You make perfect sense. 😊You mean the difference between necessity and luxury right? He can only be forgiven if he is stripped of that necessity...the means for survival. Everybody can live without the luxury. Living without the necessity is the ultimate punishment.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Neha: Good night.

@ Usha:  You know the GHSP team is like the Princess who said, "Let them eat cake."  Little wonder then that the commoners are dissatisfied.  And, as always,  you made sense.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DP, its 3:35 over there I guess. πŸ˜³ Sweet CON dreams to u! πŸ˜›
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Dummy: I agree with your Dev and Arti fiasco...I was kinda scared for a moment. Their past history of Dev and Geet near each other is not good so I was really scaredπŸ˜†

and its 1:40 and me is crashing..πŸ˜†.

@All: Final ByeπŸ€—
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Neha: Good night.

@ Usha:  You know the GHSP team is like the Princess who said, "Let them eat cake."  Little wonder then that the commoners are dissatisfied.  And, as always,  you made sense.

Medha - Was it Marie Antoinette who was famous for that phrase, if they don't have bread, let them eat cake

good night neha 
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Usha: It is often attributed to her, but many say that it is wrongly attributed to her. 
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Neha  Good night   πŸ€—

Usha  that reminds me of an incident that happened when my son was little. I was scolding him of not valuing his school and as passing comment stated "do you know the children in ZP schools have roofs which leak" and his response was they can wear their raincoats, can't they. For him to comprehend that there are people who live with bear min. was not possipble.
Edited by latekate - 12 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello All: *Hugs*. I did not like that they gave a face to Preeto. She should have remained the mystery girl.
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ An: *Hugs* right back at you.  I agree.  Preeto should have remained the unvoiced voice at the other end of the line.

Earlier, Neha pointed out that Preeto looks like Fiona of Shrek (see page 46 for picture).