Frequent Posters

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Priya- I quoted Latha's lines. I agree with what she said. πŸ˜Š
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Falling in love: I was thinking it would be more of a serious oneπŸ€”...like that one movie which I forgot the name for...Dev Anand and Hema Malini and Dev Anand is in jail or something. I was hoping Nadz would already know Dev as a criminal and then fall for him. πŸ˜† and me dont like the comedy that they come out with for that track. I feel Jugnu and Mammey comedy is enough.πŸ˜†
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Parisa: You've hit the jackpot with that answer.πŸ˜†

But, Balwant Singh doesn't look too happy to be the last one to get the ladoo.  Wait, Uncle Jugnu too does not have a ladoo in his hand ... or has he already gobbled it  up?

Awww The others would have taken it from the plate when it was offerred to them but Ballu will be fed the laddoo by Geet herself. πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

edit

sorry, had to leave suddenly.

@ neha - why are you not sleeping? πŸ˜•
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭

Usha...you want me to leave?😭😭😭😭

Dost dost na raha...pyar pyar na raha😭😭😭

Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Usha: Geet feeds Lachi first.  So, Balwant Singh is standing by unhappily.
Originally posted by: latekate

The show is now piece wise (close of a track, forget it there -  meri/CV's ki marzi), no connection to the past (except for some week links, which we are trying to hold on to)
I do not think even the leads are attached to the charecter sketch (that has got them the accolades).

I think like all normal human beings they love the salary envelope that they get much more. It gives them too the freedom to do what they really love. Love for acting is the biggest bunkum that i have heard. πŸ˜†

hi lata

Originally posted by: neha9999

😭

Usha...you want me to leave?😭

Dost dost na raha...pyar pyar na raha😭😭😭

nahin re, What is the time in your part of the world? 
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail

Its 1:00 hereπŸ˜› and me is being a rebel and an Ullu😳🀣🀣🀣 waiting for my doodhwala bhaiya...now I know why Jyo does this 🀣 its quite fun!

Okay maybe notπŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Anybody want to sing a lullaby for me? Nanhi Kali Sone Chali😳
Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Neha: The movie you are referring to must be Joshila.  I haven't seen that one.  For a true redemption track, I prefer Guide.

@ neha

Actually i have no problem with dev's atonement but they never showed us his feeling bad. He exited and came back and we were supposed to feel bad for him. that was the problem. 

They were so confused. they made his entry look as if somebody was stalking geet with the broken frame etc and then I did not feel bad when they showed him to be a manager of a hotel and getting beaten up by goons for non-payment of debts. 

Again how did he have debts. 

How many times they had clarified that debts have been paid. again and again how does he accumulate debts when he is earning a salary. 

that is the problem. 

A decent atonement would have absolved dev of his crimes against humanity or closer still against geet. Not once have I actually felt bad for Dev, that is the problem.

I see so many serials where just by their shedding few tears i get won over to the dark side, then why in this case I am not feeling any sympathy for dev? 

and after this I am not posting for sometime as i will get spamming warning.