Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The show is now piece wise (close of a track, forget it there -  meri/CV's ki marzi), no connection to the past (except for some week links, which we are trying to hold on to)
I do not think even the leads are attached to the charecter sketch (that has got them the accolades).
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@All I feel Dev and Nadz could have had the potential...like a criminal falling in love type story...but they took the comedy type route to it. Imagine if it was a criminal type love story with emotions?πŸ€”...I would have been more excited to see thatπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ Neha : That track is only possible if they plan to turn SS negative .
Coz @ present I don't think apart from us anyone is planning to see how Geet gets justice for what Dev did to her πŸ€”

Besides closure of past loops seems a distant dream considering we're watching GHSP 2 πŸ˜†
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Delusional:  You don't have to be careful.  At least, I am merely mocking our Indian soap makers.πŸ˜†

Ah well, I must confess that my knowledge of Indian soaps is very limited.  And, my knowledge of soaps abroad is almost non-existent. 

On the Salem witch trials, did the accused witches and the alleged "victims" proceed to play the Chupke Chupke track?

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Medha- πŸ˜† Do they know that NT is in coma? That there was a kickass vamp who was adored for her psycho behaviour? I miss her! πŸ˜­

Latha-@
I do not think even the leads are attached to the charecter sketch (that has got them the accolades).
So true!!  

DP- Ya I told the same some days back. If it was sensitively handled, like how Meera had conflicted feelings, this track would have been watchable.  That track is reduced to eyelocks and hey hey bg score. πŸ˜•
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha9999

@All I feel Dev and Nadz could have had the potential...like a criminal falling in love type story...but they took the comedy type route to it. Imagine if it was a criminal type love story with emotions?πŸ€”...I would have been more excited to see thatπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜

@ Falling in love type story: You've already got that, gal.  It's not exactly the falling in love story, but more of a falling in love type story, as you want. And, you've got it more than once, may I add.

First, Dev fell at the bus stand.  Then, he fell when he was putting up the curtains. Then again,he fell when Nandini, Uncle Jugnu and he were showing us the importance of dignity of labour by cleaning the floor.  Any more that I missed?

Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Medha: Hiii, yup, I am early these days...

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Chupke Chupke: Nope they didn't...they just all pretended to be helpless victims🀒 and acted like schizophrenic patients by proclaiming that their bodies are possesed by haunted soulsπŸ˜†. Man they went on for like years and years.😲

@Priya: Dev being negative is just as impossible as the sky falling...it will truly be a miracle.😳...I just thought that track would have been interesting...not the run of the mill kinda track.πŸ˜ƒ
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys brb for sometime. πŸ˜Š
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ Shreya : Why do you say the leads r not attached to the characters that earned them accolades ???  πŸ˜•

@ Medha : Absolutely right πŸ‘πŸΌ