RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Looks like only blues & goldies roaming in the den πŸ˜†

Dazzlers & Rockerz all in their kopchas playing con con πŸ˜†
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Shows copied:  Don't tell me that Baa has an American twin.πŸ˜†  In defence of our esteemed Indian soapmakers, in the US, they don't make soaps against the backdrop of honour killing, do they?  And do they have the brother of the guy who wronged the gal marry the gal AND have the brother and the gal display a true spirit of forgiveness and charity and live happily ever after, do they? 

By the way, was the song in reply to the Goan / Konkani songs? 

@ Latha: Trust you to get to the crux of the matter.  Of course, rose petals are costlier.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yep Medha, that's a better way of enjoying the show. πŸ˜† No wondet what Sun and Usha said might come true in some time. πŸ˜†

At this stage, I wonder if the new writers even delve deeper into Maan's past. πŸ˜• Vicky toh dur ki baat hai. πŸ˜›

Neha- Not all shows. πŸ€” Hwood movies are remade.πŸ˜† Shows.. baring reality shows, oly 2-3 shows like Ugly Betty and the latest padosi show have had the guts to imitate them. πŸ˜†

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail

I like SS not Dev somehow SS has gained teeny weeny sympathy from me .
As for Nandini ,πŸ€” I find Lachi better than her πŸ˜›
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Neha   hope that day comes πŸ˜†
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Medha- πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Baa's American twin🀣 Kyunki saas is the remake of Bold and Beautiful... it went on and on and on for like 7 years I think! πŸ€£ 

DP- Dev-Nandu pair= πŸ€’  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜›
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Shreya:  The new creatives probably don't have the time to watch the past episodes.  So, we should cut them some slack and not expect Maan's past.  They have their work cut out dealing with his present. πŸ˜†  As for Vicky, someone suggested that Naintara will wake up from her coma, bring in her sister to help her avenge the wrong done to her.  Then, Vicky will enter.  Vicky and NT's sister will have their own love story ...and Naintara will go back into a coma.πŸ˜†

@ Dev-Nadz pairing: Sun and Moon ... 'tis best not to see them in the sky at the same time.  And, if they do appear in the sky at the same time, one is in the East and the other is in the West.

@ Latha: That day will come soon.  Let us know when you have some free time.  We can set you a GHSP-related quiz to help you don the Golden Gown.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Dummy and Medha: OMG I have to be careful what I say here...πŸ˜† alright some shows are copied. Its just that whenever I turn on the TV and watch indian and American channels, I always see some similarity🀣🀣🀣 and I am not being delusional.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

@Honor killling: I think they had some show on Salem witchcraft killing here... Do you know about that story?
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Shreya:  The new creatives probably don't have the time to watch the past episodes.  So, we should cut them some slack and not expect Maan's past.  They have their work cut out dealing with his present. πŸ˜†  As for Vicky, someone suggested that Naintara will wake up from her coma, bring in her sister to help her avenge the wrong done to her.  Then, Vicky will enter.  Vicky and NT's sister will have their own love story ...and Naintara will go back into a coma.

See we all thinking like the cvs now ... πŸ€£
Love your memory Medha β­οΈ