Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
DP- Okay. So you're a free bird now! πŸ˜† I have holidays till June now. And I'm currently addicted to TVD. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜› 

I really like Lacchi. She is damn adorable! πŸ˜ƒ

DP, left my take about the episode on Pg 56. πŸ˜Š

Hello Zee, Latha πŸ€— πŸ€—
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

Good guess 😳, paani bhi dene chahiye 😳😊

This isnt a guess...Its my Birdie  Crow ka info 🀣 πŸ€£ 🀣aur paani..ha melega melega...Time par sab melega πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Shreya:  But, the problem is that hardly anyone amongst the creatives gives a fig anymore about the sensibilities of viewers vis-a-vis Geet-Dev's interactions.  In the series, we have been told that everything is forgiven and forgotten.  So, Dev is the li'l innocent brother of MSK, with whom Maan and Geet share a wonderful camaraderie. 

Usha has actually taken recourse to an "adjustment bureau" for this.  SS plays the role of MSK's "younger brother".  He is not Dev for Dev is still confined in a jail in Delhi.

@ ATP: He might have to call on other energy reserves.  I doubt he is likely to get a meal.

About Geet's interaction with Lachi, it would have been more appreciated if Geet had voiced her concerns genuinely, and not as a ruse to meet Balwant Singh ( (be it the first aid box or his lunch).  Apart from Geet's actions towards Lachi whenever she wants to meet Balwant Singh, Geet does not seem to be truly bothered by Lachi's work burden.

That brings me to another issue.  In this track, Geet too does not shy away from making fun of Uncle Jugnu.  I understand that, in a bid to maintain their white lie, they do have to utter lies and prove him false to prevent an expose.  But, earlier, when she would utter falsitudes (white lies) to MSK, her eyes would still portray a combination of naive innocence or mischief.  I don't see that anymore when she takes resort to falsitudes vis-a-vis Uncle Jugnu.  Instead, there appears to be a victorious glint of one upmanship.
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: latekate

Neha Hi πŸ€—

Geet needs to be kind to Lachi for her own benefit.

Oops ya she does get to Maan through her doesn't she? Well atleast half her chores are done because of thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Dummy: Whats TVD πŸ˜•? so you just chillin in front of the TV and being a couch potato?🀣🀣🀣
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Latha, hi-5. We said exactly the same thing.😊

@ Zee: Hello.  You are here quite early today.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@Neha , Hiii  πŸ€—

Is Article  ne meri bolti band kardi hai . πŸ˜†
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Medha- Exactly! A proper balance with comedy and sensibilities would have been appreciated. πŸ˜Š And I agree regarding Geet's eyes devoid of that mischief and innocence. I guess I should just pack my brains and emotions in the closet and watch the show. πŸ˜†

DP- The Vampire Diaries. πŸ˜† The padosi show is a carbon copy of that show. And a bad attempt in imitation. πŸ˜³ 
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ Latha , Medha , Shreya , Neha , Parisa , Zee, Roshni : Hi all πŸ€—

The best part of yesterday's epi was Maan showering flower on Geet , dunno what abt that scene maybe their expressions or the background score earned it a Kodak moment πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I also simply Loved Lucky's' ahoon ahoon' & 'shava shava ' πŸ˜†

But the most hilarious part was Jugnu mamay's dialogue ' mein jabhi girtha hoo mujhe koi uthatahi nehi hai 
Do din tak gira rehtha hoon phir 5 minute baad khudi uthke chala jata hoon' ... πŸ€£ superb πŸ‘
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Neha: Thanks dear πŸ€—, sorry, I haven't seen it...

@Shreya: Hi πŸ€—

@-Parisa-: Arre paani aise nahi milega, eheem eheem ☺️
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Medha: Yup Geet's innocent eyes have really blinded meπŸ˜† or maybe the show is becoming too sweet that I only see the good side of everyone these days. I guess maybe the Khurana effect has rubbed on her with upmanship and all. She has been playing the game with Mammey really well. But then again how are they supposed to sustain this natak longer? Somebody has to be a bali-ka bakra na. Sometimes its Mammey and sometimes it Lucky.πŸ€”