#Devil's Den#:Maan's Promise & Dev ke eyes ka Demise - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
@Arpita:So your shot shot demand is selfishπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...well here we don't get any vacation benefits😭..only actors get itπŸ˜†
im so confused, is the CON happening on sat or mon? N congrats@ jyoti06 you brought out one more stalker!
Moi is unable to sleep cos if backache and jet lag 

What is happening? Anything fun happening? πŸ˜›
Originally posted by md410

jyo
arrr you do not  know??😲the biggest star aka ME going on vacation for 3 weeks in India😳. tab toh shot -shot banta hai na bossπŸ˜›πŸ€ͺ

geets
geet zi is naazuk, ooper se hurt, isliye godi main le ke jaayega, later sab kuch.  goons will attack first.

He will take her into tabela, she will be all cold and wet, he will give her body heat treatment aur kya! 

She will hold him tight, he will kiss her all over (only where channel wants to show us na)  she will start to shake and so will he!  They both will chipko...blurry screen and lights off!  Oh wait, we might see Lucky romance his gol gol preeto na! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CON is such a big thing in serial world. There's an article about another couple on some other show consummating their marriage...πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by loveableangel

im so confused, is the CON happening on sat or mon? N congrats@ jyoti06 you brought out one more stalker!
Stage might b set on sat ..but action might happen on mondayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well good finally stalkers r all out in openπŸ˜†...welcome to the denπŸ€—

@Geets:Yaar lights off se achha no CON...only foreplayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..as it is real CON toh nahin dikhegaπŸ˜†...so better we see some good foreplay..kisses...finger-con,..and all thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by swan20

CON is such a big thing in serial world. There's an article about another couple on some other show consummating their marriage...πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yup its a Sahara show😳... I watch that one as well πŸ˜†

Only difference is after 1 hour,that article got 1 comment and Geet ka article got over 300 comments...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Jyo...so you are going to get a CON bonanza...mazaaa time...πŸ˜†...Geet viewers jaise besharam log waha nahi hai na...we all are desperately waiting for CON...πŸ˜†
Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
I am keeping my hopes low πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That way they will not be shattered πŸ˜›
Hello guys πŸ€—πŸ€—

I saw discussion about Sam's entry and started speculating...

What if Sam was really a gold digger and was just interested in the Khurana treasury and somehow Maan found out in the nick of time? She runs away with  her partner in crime. And now she comes back as a reformed person and is positive? Maybe Geet will help Maan forgive and forget that misdeed as well (considering even sins are forgiven in GHSP without consequences)

Closure of one more loop  - forgive and forget Dev and Sam and move forward in life. How's that?

Speculation based on Dev/NT-Geet track
Edited by silcop - 12 years ago