Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Somakazmi:Good your breaking news about Devils is sort of helping all to keep a tab on whats latest in Devils ka DenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...so the latest is Devils r still not able to come out of the CON spell and will b residing in swarglok till SatπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

@Swan:Yup me too loved that scene where MSK puts the kaala teeka on Geet so lovingly and carasses her ears...ishhh☺️
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Download link for yesterday's romance!

πŸ€—Oh I wanted this badlyyy😳😳

@Geetu:πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Parisa:Its my Birdie ka love letter mail to me few hours backπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jyo i read the whole thing but why cant she be janam se kamini??? from the very beginning  maan mentioned her name as a fraudster ,, toh why cant they continue with that image only???she lootofied MSK 's money and ran away with her ashiq, and now when her ashiq ditched her she is back to revive a relationship with MSK,, simple.. why to bring a dadi factor in?? if dadi is responsible for their break up then how is she guilty??? in that case if she tries to come in btw maaneet  toh it wont be wrong na?? getting your love back in your life is not acrime na??and then would be sam's true pankhas will say its geet who is second women in maan's life,, as sam never left him for her own reasons.. i am not liking this dadi factor.. rest is digestible..
-Deepzz- thumbnail
So Jyothi designed Tabela while working at Khurana Constructions wearing Sasha's awesome clothes πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: swan20

MSK so lovingly put the nazar ka teeka on Geet and then he lightly caressed her ear...ufff...😍😍😍

Geet was also caressing his neck lightly...could see it in the mirror...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Yea swan loved that scene it was beautifully done and so now no more obstecle in Maaneet life..  are MSK ne himself nazar utar di hai aapni geet ki...   :)))
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Sam won't b any abla naari...she will turn ferocious when she will see the hypocrat Dadi and how she used her innocence in the pastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When MSK will know this,he will develop hatred towards Dadi..but at the same time he will realsie he never really loved Sam...Geet was always his first loveπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ..and then starts the Aitraaz track πŸ˜›

If something like this happens, it will be the best show in indian TV but like I said is and Aitraaz track suitable? if they do, it will probably be something like, sam  will go in front of Maan without a duppatta πŸ˜² LOL
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
U welcome Jyoti!  Enjoy kar! 

Is DD being naughty here!

Look at her hand, is she blowing a kiss! 

Im sure She's not, but I just thought so!

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
CON Shoot over

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@jyo - nahi re... came bck frm cochin at 9.27... so after 3 days directly saw today's epi... will catch up wid 3 episodes tomorrow... hv been seeing pics shinus posts on FB of all segments n epis... but am yet to watch the passion filled epi... actually had crashed at 10.15... abhi neend khuli thi toh fone se log in karke den pe jhanka aur dekha all were discussing y sam shud b directly negative n all so made my comment...

@ashi - loved ur analysis

@eva - nice analysis... all seem to hv hated devini... n pammi looked so pretty while nandini looked sad... her regular clothes r better... 

@all - going bck to sleep... will read everyone else's takes and sameera analysis tomorrow
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Download link for yesterday's romance!

thanks Geets.

DD's back, GC's fingers...ufff...☺️☺️☺️☺️