Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
first the CON is finally coming and now Sammy too, its like the saying about buses 😆 
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Full CON will come on saturday... we will wait for 57 mins for the con, n it will get over in 3 mins... rofl...
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Chalo some body answer my question...Jungle mein who built Jyothi's tabela for Maneet CON?🤓
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ all... for a chill pill read manasi parekh ka latest blog update on what men should know about women...😉... i just love her 😃 and she has the best blog on IF...👍🏼
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Arwenish

ohhh... Jyo so basically... this track ll reveal real mukhra of Dadi ma... but about dialouges like this... Sameera nain jo ap kai sath kia tha wo ghuna tha... But Geet creatives dont know meaning of word Gunah also...🤣🤣

Sam aunty ll be ferocious...
Geet loves ll be tested...
Maan ll realise that he loves Geet afterall and what ever thing he shared with Samera was infatuation... and he ll come to know that  Dadi was true suker of wealth and proud of Khurana riches and he was her ginea pig...
Then Sam ll be revegeful and try to detonate peace of Geets life as revenge from budhi Dadi and Geet ll become adarsh bahu (as per Kavi) and fight for Khuran khandan ki izzat... phewww...

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
shonuu thumbnail
@Jyo.. but why she has to be positive??? make her negative na?? and NT can always mediate her re-entry in maan's life... see man has never ever told geet about his past so,, sam can simply blackmail him for this one reason..a nd for saving geet from this shock he meets sam and try to convince her and sam in return uses those meetings to brainwash geet that maan still loves Sam.. but since he is married to her,, so he dont want to hurt geet.. but his real khushi is still in Sam.. and after knowing the fact that she cant conceive, geet feels guilty and try to get maan back to sam,,, this can be an interesting track na?? ok jo bhi ho.. what i want is??
1, no pregnancy, means no baby before the end of the show,
2, Sam should be negative because a positive sam will kill the show, because she might gain some sympathies and if some known face plays this role,, then her fans will want her with maan permanently.. so a NO to a bechari Sam..

liv2laugh thumbnail
Mujhe Vicky chahiye 😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maan's expression is like.. Arr.. i am gonna bite you...😉
BTW when i was watching the epi... i got confused...😕
what should i watch.. the real image or the mirror image...😳
from both side Maaneet looks ek se badkar ek...😛
21-07 thumbnail
guys, today Maan said" humari geet ji bahut kamzor hai'  isliye chakkar aa gaya..
I wonder was it another GURTI's dialouge creation since DD felt dizzy on the sets in real too.😆😆
And look at their naughty expressions..specially GC's as if he is teasing DD for real..😉
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

I loved today's episode but did not like the fact that even for one moment Geet had to do aarti of Dev..  Though he was uncomfortable and so was she but what was the point of showing the aarti of him..

Loved the initial scene with tight Maaneet embraced and moon dialogues..  and absolutely love the way Maan did Kajol ka tika from Geet's eyes to behind her ear...  Yup Maan jab nazar utarta hai to khuch nahi hota.. 

Lucky and golmatol preeto was just too cute and hilarious..  and the entry of Jugnumama on that scene are mamu ne to char chand laga diye..  I was laughing so hard when he said that he wants to be jugni and not jugnu and no ones catches him when he falls but after 5 min he gets up by himself..  This Mamu is such a great actor and his lines are awesome...

Could not help laughing when Lucky did the aarti after preeto left..  and the way they i love you to each other...  Gosh the way preeto blused I thought she may fall on the ground...

I will take Mamu and Lucky any time instead of Devadini..

loved the way Maan showered his Geet with flower petals..  The expressions on Maan's face were awesome...  soo deep in love and Geet also looked absolutely lovely with her saree and her expressions of receiving that love and a blush..

My heart really went to Pammi when she was pining for her husband..

Loved the way Maaneet reach each other in alley...  Geet says Maan hurry feed me water before anyone else comes...  but Maan had different agenda..  Loved the way he calls the whole family and feeds her in front of the family completeing his challenge..  now we need to wait for Geet's as she said in E24 that she also complete's her part..

Also loved the way Maan came in front of Geet just before she has to open her eyes to see him...  the joy on Maaneet's face was awesome to watch.  Well executed scene.  Beeji only came at the nick of time so that Maan's challange may be completed...

Oh and absolutely loved the scene with Pammi and Teji...  It does seem that he got the change of the heart but if I remember he was like that when they initially showed him..  little tough and rude...but not awful...  He did love and respect Pammi...  then they changed him a bit and he become more rude and the last encounter with Pammi...  manhandling her was totally rude and unacceptable but it seems now he is back to his original self..  the way he told Pammi that why is she crying now as he is back...  That was too cute and the way he fed water and sweet to her..

So now tomorrow they will show the cycle ride and then ME...

OK so CVs are giving zatka in installment...  great otherwise no more extra oxygen tank in the den...