#Devil's Den#:Maan's Promise & Dev ke eyes ka Demise - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
I don't understand the purpose of showing a pregnancy complication track Didn't they get rid of the baby because they didn't want to venture into family drama and rona dhona since they are catering to a so called ''young'' audience. Then why will they start another track which resembles other shows and will certainly not be accepted by their target audience...😕🤔
I dont want the serrogate angle nor do I want Geet to get preggy, family planning bhi hota hai na!  Why bring out complications!  Grrr

Originally posted by md410

Khushboo
agree with you
person has definite no of sperm in his life and Dev were using his right and left bu donating them every other gal,  no birth control pills so no sperms were SAVED.🤣
Basically he has used all his quota, now he can not  donate anymore sperm or get any one pregnant. Not even NT, if she ever comes back, no matter how many COn he does with how many gals😈

Jyo
I have no problem NT coming back, as long as sam aunty does not come with baggage 

one can always trust you to back up dreamy tracks with biological theory's...👏😆...naa rahegaa baans(sperm) ... na bajegi baansuri(pregnancy)🤣
Geet will not get preggy...in fact she will hv some issues now about becoming preggy ever...which might bring Sam in the picture

Jyo... no more pregnancy track...😭 we are still bugtufying after effects of 1st pregnancy... ... and talks for 2nd prgnancy started... ll Maan and Geet immediately plan their family...🤔 Zamany main aur bhi dukh hain pregnancy kai siwa...🤣🤣

Friends first of all Sam will come in the picture as positive character and yes she is coming after this track..so be prepared for her😊

Geet will find out about her issues related to pregnency and might go for surgery or something...Sam could b a doctor here...not sure fully...she could take advantage of the situation...but Maaneet will stand the test of love and will emerge victorious😳

There is a possibility that Dadi was responsible for Sam and MSK ka break-up...Sam was not from a good classy family and so Dadi never wanted Sam in MSK's life ...so she sort of asked Sam to go away from his life if he wants to see MSK make his career as a successful business tycoon...so Sam had no option but to listen to what Dadi told her and so she married someone else so that MSK's reputation remains intact...it was her selfless love for MSK but MSK was brainwashed by Dadi and NT that time against Sam...

In present scenario Sam has lost her hubby ...she meets Geet and finds out about Maaneet and she finds it strange how Dadi can accept a pregnent girl Geet as MSK's wife but not her bec of her family..this will turn her negative😊

Its not cliched track but a very strong track only if GCMs allow it😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
My take done on the episode
Here for lajjy phools

haha Kuddi hyperventilates and then stops him herself😆Kya karoon iska..
Aashiq Mashook aur PYaar Gaye MSK Shayari Mode mein..
lol just noticed GC's ears don't pop out of the pagdi anymore😆
Dekho Maan ka chaaand Aayaa Bedroom mein Chaand Aaya😳
Nazar Na lage Mere Chaand ko Kyunk Mujhe Chanda Maama ke saath rishte nahin todne..

Maan doesn't want geet to ever know abt his affair with Chanda Maama so he named her his Chaand..He sure is Chaalu..😉
and head hug again but sumfin was different this time maybe she was dug in more deep into himm..😳

No offence but Pammi was lukin so much better than Nandini..Dev's Hmmmhhh Oh hooo was...just mmmhhh ahahaaa..

Mere Paas Nahin hai Dupattaa..I see Symbolism lol..Deva always takes Kurr's Izzat and a dupatta symbolises a girl's Izzat so wen Nandini asks mera dupatta..Deva shrugs and says Mere Paas Nahin hai hahaa..Soon tht dupatta is gonna be on him..Deva kahin pe bhi slow ho..CON mein no one can defeat him..
Symbolism didn't make sense na Chaddo Why do I even try..😕😆

Nandu Kudiyee Saali Yaani Adhi Gharwaali..😆

Devaa being all innocent..I was trying to get my eyes off her but my eyes ak kya karoon no CONtrol on them..First time Ehsaas deva..Liar Liar Pants on fire this myt be the 192178971231293298328th time..🤣

eXCEWZZMEE 🤣🤣🤣Keel me..so that is cellular Kurri Preeto...AHHH Darshan ho Gayee
GHSP mein kitne CHaand Ek Geet Chaand Ek Preeto Chaand😆

Phoolon Ki Baarish 😳(Ahh I miss Mehr)
tht is not Fair those poor spot boys were doin da hardwork Balwant singh faltu mein credit le raha hai..
LMFAO Every jodi has to meet with Fall na..ROFL
Maan-geet met in office first time wid a fall
ofcoruse the AA fall🤢
Nandini made deva fall
and aye lo aa gaye ek aur...😆

Jugnu maame came to keel me wid laughterROFLROFLROFL
haha so truee gals keep on fallin and mundas keep on savin..
Bechaare Jugnu Maamo ko no one picks up till 48 hours.. phir khud tired ho ke uth jaate haiROFL
JugniROFLROFLROFLJugnu Maame don't worry Rab na sabki jodi banata hai..U will have urs too and she will pick u up whether ur name is Jugnu or Jugni😆

Ghar ke Sanskaar koi bhi Giree bas Utha LoROFLROFLbut why don't they follow that sanskaar with Junu MaamaPoor Jugnu maama goin thru Nainsaafi Chal Maame I will take you to court..Case karde Sab par and Sam Aunty will be our Lawyer..she will then even recognise Ballu and the Everyone will worship u maame..U were ryt..😃

Lucky gave Rs.100 with lalach and then took it bak..Yeh toh badi naInsaafi hai..Jugnu maame now I will take you to Aaap ki Kacheri..Kiran Bedi Insaaf Dilaategi India ke James BOnd ko..

Awiee Pammi was so sad and why did she lie for that Coward Tejji..😡
Geet doing Deva' arti🤢🤢Kaise Kaise Din dekhne padte hai..🤢

Deva bent in front GeetJhook Kaminee Jhook
Loved how Maan stood there wid Ishhhtyllee..
Geet broke her first karwachauth by lookin at ballu and not MSK..Lagta hai now all cumin years will only be Ballu..😆

Lucky breakin preeto's fast..OKKK then its really weird Preeto is half da size lucky..They shuld have thought about it na bcoz it was already confirmed tht lucky was gonna be paired wid preeto..The Casting really needs to wrk hard there..First NE then MP isn't tht g8 and now preeto..
But Lucky's Very very much hai ji I love u hai ji was cute😳😆
Nahinnn Bhaggu don't pair Devaa-Nandini🤢

LMAO My 2 DQs..😆Geet BEHOSHH ho gayi hai ji Jaldi Aaayiye..MSK never backs off na😎
Promishe matlab promishee..
He fed her and also gave her water SAB KE SAAMNEE..
upar se geetji bahut kamzhor bhi hai ji😆
*wink* *wink* *ishmile* *ishmilee*

Tejji aa gayaa Saddu Apne Woh ka Vrat tod ke Dusri Woh ka vrat todne..oh well atleast he had the decency to cum😳
Awwieee he said ab kyun main aa gaya hoon..he wasn't saddu at all😳
LMAO and next moment he starts raising my doubts again by asking him "Tu mujhe dekh ke kyun hass raha hai?"ROFL
Sab Khush Ho gayeee😃

and Jugnu maame decides to crack his joke..ek barfi main bhi le loon awwieee..he is a cutiepiee..Oh wait Teji smiled instead of screamin Oyee Mamaji..
ChamatKaar Chamatkaar

@Medha...good night...catch up with you tomorrow...😊

okay me crashing, good night, happy discussing. 

edit

good night medha
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shonuu

Priti if they are following the den then i want Amnesia track,, yes i want maan to bholofy GITH and goes in the past where he only loves SAM.. gith trying to woo her maan and the story continues... 
PS: where is daku??? i hope she doesnt know about tabela CON..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣warna den ki khair nahi

Nooo they are already playing that track in Zee tv show sangini...   :))