Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Few facts...

Geet will not get preggy...in fact she will hv some issues now about becoming preggy ever...which might bring Sam in the picture😊
Ewww 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢
No surrogate please...that crap will finish the show 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢

NT will b back...so Dev-Nandini will not b easy here😃
NT is coming back 🥳

Amritsar track's few characters might shift to Delhi😛
Mamu and Lucky ko leke chalo for sure please 😳

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shonuu

Jyo i told you i dreamt about the first thing you mentioned,, but then you told me that i am over dozed with ekat shows ...😈

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Shonuu, the CV's apparently are stalking the den and giving each of their fav devils something that they ask for. Maybe it is ur turn and they have decided to fulfill ur idea now after Daaku's nose, Jo's name, Shradha's name, Saj's Kareena Kapoor, etc
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Deeeps, Ive always played that card that Sam has a kid by MSK!  Maybe it will come tru now!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Khushboo
agree with you
person has definite no of sperm in his life and Dev were using his right and left bu donating them every other gal,  no birth control pills so no sperms were SAVED.🤣
Basically he has used all his quota, now he can not  donate anymore sperm or get any one pregnant. Not even NT, if she ever comes back, no matter how many COn he does with how many gals😈

Jyo
I have no problem NT coming back, as long as sam aunty does not come with baggage 
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Few facts...

Geet will not get preggy...in fact she will hv some issues now about becoming preggy ever...which might bring Sam in the picture😊

This is too ektaish, so geet goes to sam and asks her to bear the baby. i think only in jyoti she went in for artificial insemination. 

NT will b back...so Dev-Nandini will not b easy here😃
I
 will wait with pooja ki thali for eye-star  but knowing cv's, they will make Nt villi and make geet fight with NT on behalf of devaaa
Amritsar track's few characters might shift to Delhi😛

I want them to shift to delhi. and i want the same dialogue writer also to shift. I just love jugnu mama's and lucky's dialogues.  I missed lacchi today.

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyo: Based on your earlier posts, it appears that the CVs will tread down the path of complications arising out of Geet's miscarriage resulting in her fertility, not her potency, being affected. If the creatives would care to refer back to the miscarriage episode, the doctor told Maan that we were able to save your wife "completely", not a hint of such possible complication. But, I do trust the CVs to come up with such a complication to suit their new track.

And, pray, what would be the urgency for a Khurana heir?  Did Senior Khurana leave behind a last will and testament to the effect that a child has to be born to the elder son (not necessarily the elder son's wife) within a year of his marriage, failing which the elder son would be disinherited?😆 

The introduction of Sameera against the backdrop of such a track would be brilliantly creative. 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Soulie, Geets - The CV's will consider ending the show before the day CV's gather enough courage to mess with MSK's character. They will never mess with MSK's character to that extent. The chances of Sam aunty coming itself is remote, with a child, forget it. Not happening. The CV's are not that gutsy.
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jyo and recently logging in devils... what say ???:
 i think the CON will come on monday...

we are still left with laung da lashkara which will come tomorrow and also geet breaking Maan's fast... and saturday i think the first half will build their reason to go out and the 2nd half they get separated (dev-nandini and maaneet) and goons fight with MSK... they may keep us hanging with precap...🤔

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priti if they are following the den then i want Amnesia track,, yes i want maan to bholofy GITH and goes in the past where he only loves SAM.. gith trying to woo her maan and the story continues... 
PS: where is daku??? i hope she doesnt know about tabela CON..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣warna den ki khair nahi

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Why jotting down my rhyme today it just occured to me, everyone in this Amritsar track has rhyming names

Lacchi
Biji
Teji
Pammi
Lucky
Nandini
Jugnu Maame

see, all rhyming names 😆