#Devil's Den#:Maan's Promise & Dev ke eyes ka Demise - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

😳.,...Ishhh Ishhh

GC's hands...πŸ€“...DD's hair needs to go away for me to see his phingers...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Jyo i told you i dreamt about the first thing you mentioned,, but then you told me that i am over dozed with ekat shows ...😈
Khushbooo look at his other hand, its all on bare skin!
nothing in teji's favor but geet did tell MK that teji would be back by evening. Even he had said biji he wud be back by end of the day.
when geet looked at MK and he smiles nodes I thought geet was like saying bola thaa na veerji aajayeenge??
Although it is too early to speculate, I rather wish there is some other reason for Sam's entry. Atleat with Maaneet I hope things / tracks wont be stereotypical. πŸ€”
jyoti,

very nice take. I also said same thing in previous den about geet taking a chance on dev standing in front of her.

if maan had not come and tapped dev, then what would she have done. Couldn't she have just not seen anybody or taken the chalni and zoomed it to the floor. why take a chance that it could still be dev standing there. Once she knows that maan is there then she could have seen him. 

reverse is also true of course that bas chalni se dekhne se dev uska pati nahin hoga but if she believes in the rasm, then she should not take a chance with anything that involves dev.

dev ka koi bharosa hi nahin. i just don't trust him in any avatar. 

- CON in a tabela

- CON in a tent

- CON in the wild ... Me Tarzan U Jane

- CON in the backseat of a car

- CON in a lodge where they stay on their way to the marriage function (the same place where Deva had her

- CON in a gufa/khander

- CON in a deserted house a la RTM

-CON on a tree top !

...  keep it coming folks...

Few facts...

Geet will not get preggy...in fact she will hv some issues now about becoming preggy ever...which might bring Sam in the picture😊

NT will b back...so Dev-Nandini will not b easy hereπŸ˜ƒ

Amritsar track's few characters might shift to DelhiπŸ˜›

Will Sam land up with MSK jr. in tow πŸ€”
@Jyo...tum Sam aunty ko bhool jaao ab...she'll come in season 10 of GHSP...πŸ˜†...NT will come back giving Devaa one more opportunity to show his saintly avtaar...πŸ€”

.,...Ishhh Ishhh

Ag dono taraf hai baraber lagi hui... Hawk eyes tell me if me is correct or not... i zooomed in to see Geet hands which in on bare Maans neck...πŸ€“ collar ko kia side pai to put her hand...πŸ˜›
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago