Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

@ medha -  everyday we get a new way of getting justice, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth will take on a new meaning. 

Maybe one day when maan, geet and dev are leaving for canada or even delhi by flight, maan and geet push off taking dev';s ticket with them and leave him at the airport without a ticket and without money and taking all his luggage, that will take care of geet being left at the airport by dev. Loop closed and justice not delayed and hence not denied.

🤣🤣...Usha you should forward this to the CVs...😆...this is loop closure at its best...😆
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ medha -  everyday we get a new way of getting justice, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth will take on a new meaning. 

Maybe one day when maan, geet and dev are leaving for canada or even delhi by flight, maan and geet push off taking dev';s ticket with them and leave him at the airport without a ticket and without money and taking all his luggage, that will take care of geet being left at the airport by dev. Loop closed and justice not delayed and hence not denied.

And riding on Champa will come a damsel wielding her dupatta to save the knave in distress. 😆
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello devils 🤗

CON ka samachar sunn kar CONcaunse sawal kiss kis ke maan mein uthe hain 😉 🤣
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ kusboo - i think you are right.

the build up will be on saturday and then will come agle hafte  somvaar ko dekhiye maaneet ka CON and then ...
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

waah boss kaya timing aur setting hai...🤣👏... seriously when they think of a leap they should do this to devaaa...😡... mindblowing...😆... and i am sure DD will rock the scene with snatching and running...😛😆
😆
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Medha...🤣🤣

@Jhan...🤗...mera sawaal hai...ki Maneet CON hai ya Devaa-Nandu CON...bol tere paas jawaab hai is sawaal ka...😛😆

Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How is everyone today? 😃

Is everyone wondering if we will get tent/tabela CON 😉
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally... Preeto showed her Chand sa mukra... Lucky and Preeto amna samna... Preeto looks likr red chilli and ll definately cure Beejis constipation...🤣

Teej... what this man thinks of himself... 😡he talks so harshly and that too infront of everyone to his inocent wife who was bohki piasi for him all day...😭

jugnu mams acting is so natural... this actor is really great... Lucky Tuky... Jugnu ki jaga Jugni hota... hawlarious...🤣

and Best dialouge was... Maan bus kejeay... koi a jai ga...😳
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

How is everyone today? 😃

Is everyone wondering if we will get tent/tabela CON 😉

There was news of Maan and Geet getting a CON.  I didn't realise that the viewers too were being offered a tent / tabela CON.  So, folks, take your your pick.

PS: My apologies, Jhan... I have my moments of insanity.😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

My Quick Thoughts on the Episode

It was an ok filler episode but liked the way all the characters were used and how all were celebrating KC in different ways😃

Things I liked...
  • Maaneet scene continuation was shown😳...Loved how both were so comfortably glued to each other and chipkofied in each other's arms in a perfect kissing position☺️...Would hv preferred a kiss instead of chanda mama talks😡 but well with CON coming this saturday,its fine ...I will wait for the kiss😆😳...
  • Pammi missing her hubby and trying to cover it up in front of others was a touching scene😭
  • MSK showering flowers on his Geet was a Awww scene😳😳...I wish my hubby ever did that on KC😡😆😳...
  • Preeto ka character was definitely a surprise package since she was suppose to b a chammak challo type as per imagination of the viewers😆 but she turns out to b more like a seedhi saadhi moti naati dumb girl😆😆;But I liked this shocking factor of the CVs😆 ..the fact that Preeto turned out to b completely opposite of what viewers hv imagined is a good googly by the CVs👍🏼..even liked the KC celebration of Lucky-Preeto😆😳
  • Maaneet last scene was undoubtedly the best in today's episode😳...loved the way MSK and Geet act and react so instantly and the way they understand each other's ishaara so quickly😆😳;The way MSK so comfortably slips her down in his arms and asks her behosh ho jao and then the way  Geet instantly reacts to the behosh word by fluttering her eyes and then closing it was mindblowing performance by both Gurti👏😳;It was DDLJ type of scene but still loved how MSK gives her water and feeds her in front of all and then lovingly wispers to her about fulfilling his promise 😳...well I think it was better than the original...plss no chappals on me😆😳...
  • Tej softening towards Pammi was good to see but raises doubts as well about Tej's sudden change in behaviour🤔...Well the doubt can give rise to interesting track here..
  • MSK telling all that Geet is very naazook is once again a double meaning dialogue by Barry indicating that during CON ,MSK will hv to handle his nazook doll in a very delicate manner😉☺️

Things I disliked...
  • Dev-Nandini spl KC😳 and Dev's wandering eyes...Sorry but not able to digest Dev ka rasleela😕
  • During the puja ,Dev standing in front of Geet..even though MSK comes on time and stands in front of Geet but still if he was late ...then ??😲😕..Geet should not hv taken the chance😕...well it does show that Geet has extreme trust on MSK and chanda mama😉😆👏..but still the danger factor was always there😕😆..

Episode Rating:8.5/10...Loving the good flow of the episodes...scenes r not overlapping or looking disjointed anymore..there is a very neat flow maintained in whole Amritsar track😊