Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

CON on your television screens ... for your viewing pleasure only.   Watch the maha episode of GHSP on Star One at a prime time slot of 0800 pm when the most stringent of broadcasting regulations apply.

so naturally the scene will consist of a peck on the forehead, Geet lying down, MSK hovering on top...and screen goes blank...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...next morning Geet's sindoor is smudged...samjho CON ho gaya...πŸ˜†...next instant FB & IF pe Tsunami...🀣
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Anuja: And the flame of the lantern flickers and dies out too.πŸ˜† Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shonuu

CON ya jo sapno mein aaya.. CON ha jo dil mein samaya???😍

Shonnuuu, mein hoon yahaan! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
21-07 thumbnail
@ khushboo... yeah I loved mame's dialouge today...I dont why but I felt that dialouge was not written by Barry...It was lookin like GURTI's creation...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Since they are an expert in these spontaneous one liner's be it kanjoos khurana khandaan, dev, their bacha aur trips and falls etc( I m takin abt their off screen intreaction)...and they always get cracked up in the end..πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Medha...yeah me loving Dev's justice track...πŸ˜›... you should suggest this form of justice to your colleagues...refer them to GHSP CVs if they raise any doubt...πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: swan20

so naturally the scene will consist of a peck on the forehead, Geet lying down, MSK hovering on top...and screen goes blank...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...next morning Geet's sindoor is smudged...samjho CON ho gaya...πŸ˜†...🀣

Yeh Sab woh bhi door ke hazy shots dekhne ke liye itni utsukta 🀣
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ medha -  everyday we get a new way of getting justice, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth will take on a new meaning. 

Maybe one day when maan, geet and dev are leaving for canada or even delhi by flight, maan and geet push off taking dev';s ticket with them and leave him at the airport without a ticket and without money and taking all his luggage, that will take care of geet being left at the airport by dev. Loop closed and justice not delayed and hence not denied.
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@all hugsπŸ€—
@vandana CON in gufa/khander🀣
   CON in deserted house like they got while roop tera mastanaπŸ˜†
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Anuja:  It surely is wonderful way of dispensing justice, isn't it?  It's justice dispensed in accordance with the GHSP Penal Code.  I wouldn't dare cite this one to any of my colleagues.πŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anuja ...😑... no talking about cliche CONs...🀣... it has to be different... πŸ˜‰
but i think the CON will come on monday...
we are still left with laung da lashkara which will come tomorrow and also geet breaking Maan's fast... and saturday i think the first half will build their reason to go out and the 2nd half they get separated (dev-nandini and maaneet) and goons fight with MSK... they may keep us hanging with precap...πŸ€”