Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#:Maan's Promise & Dev ke eyes ka Demise

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Geet Ka Pyar Humein Kis Mod (means turn not mod jyo)😛 Pe Le Aaya
Viewers Kare Con Con , Par CV Na Bataaye Kaise Hoga.😆

Boy What a day, I get to open den and most awaited news is out, may be I should open den every day. jks apart.

Geet Ki jheel Si Aankho ko Dekhte Hi MSK Ko Kuch Kuch Hota Hai😍, but her wearing saree just turns him on very badly and we viewers ko kuch kuch hone lagta hai.☺️

Maneet have history of spending night together before marriage and not spending together after marriage🤣 ( okay okay I know trend gonna change), 😎like wise saree and tears are linked in Geet's life.

Every time saree brings tears in her eyes and at the end maneet come more close,😃  Let's see how

1: Mr Chora's party, we saw geet like White Angel coming down in white saree, saasha played dirty tricks, geet on the dance floor in tears, MSK to rescue.👍🏼

2: Pari leaves, geet dressed in red saree looking like red rose, MK forced her to confess, be his fake fiance, geet fought with her heart and head, almost confessed, again in tears,  at the end became real fiance.👏

3:  Pee Loo Sequence, geet looking like statue of purity, MSK behosh,  Geet says three wrong so not magical words  " I am Pregnant", MSK gone, leaving geet in tears, which resulted in their confession⭐️

4: After accident MSK came home from hospital, got to know dev ka truth,  geet in tears, but MSK stood by geet dev went to jail😎

5: Maneet doing preparation for their wedding geet gets ready for dance practise, Anne points finger towards geet for spoling her family.  Maneet dance geet in tears of fear that she does not want to be reason for making MK alone.  MK talks to ANNE solves the problem.( Credit to this sequence goes to swan and geet. Main bhulkaad bhool gayi thee, thanks for reminding)😳

6: Maneet wedding reception, geet in saree, MSK scares if she gets buri nazar, reception done but gift is broken frame, geet in tears for future.  MSK assures her ( eva Thank you for telling)

7: Maneet on honeymoon, geet in saree, saw dev, scared, in tears, but finally she got over dev.

Now again the day has come where geet is gonna wear saree for Karwa Chauth and we are gonna see tears in her eyes and this time the tears will be of and for  GEET HUI MAAN KI PARENEETA>😍. The Tears Of Satisfaction, Completion and pride of being woman

D*** it TB and other sources,😡 I was  hoping maha episode details would not be out today, and  was gonaa put last sequence as open question  CON or no CON. Lekin mauka hi nahi mila

Reuest to Cv: Please do not give us "ask one get another free".😡 We are asking maneet CON, please do not give us dev-nandini con torture,😲 like we got AA on maneet wedding😡.

The Pareeneeta Song (  NOpe This is not for dev-nandini)😡

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neirB_StmKI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by md410 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT! Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core! 

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away! We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs! Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not! So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop! Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post. Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.

9. There is Devilsden A/C. Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara
Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

Edited by md410 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As they say, desire in a man's eyes never goes unnoticed!  Im mesmerized!

Just one song for this picture, actually Im lost for words at their chemistry!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbfg3GQHWtM[/YOUTUBE]

Video E24 12TH May, thanks Shin!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTGinK-wnCw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Pictures from E24, thanks Shin!

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
haha Kuddi hyperventilates and then stops him herself😆Kya karoon iska..
Aashiq Mashook aur PYaar Gaye MSK Shayari Mode mein..
lol just noticed GC's ears don't pop out of the pagdi anymore😆
Dekho Maan ka chaaand Aayaa Bedroom mein Chaand Aaya😳
Nazar Na lage Mere Chaand ko Kyunk Mujhe Chanda Maama ke saath rishte nahin todne..

Maan doesn't want geet to ever know abt his affair with Chanda Maama so he named her his Chaand..He sure is Chaalu..😉
and head hug again but sumfin was different this time maybe she was dug in more deep into himm..😳

No offence but Pammi was lukin so much better than Nandini..Dev's Hmmmhhh Oh hooo was...just mmmhhh ahahaaa..

Mere Paas Nahin hai Dupattaa..I see Symbolism lol..Deva always takes Kurr's Izzat and a dupatta symbolises a girl's Izzat so wen Nandini asks mera dupatta..Deva shrugs and says Mere Paas Nahin hai hahaa..Soon tht dupatta is gonna be on him..Deva kahin pe bhi slow ho..CON mein no one can defeat him..
Symbolism didn't make sense na Chaddo Why do I even try..😕😆

Nandu Kudiyee Saali Yaani Adhi Gharwaali..😆

Devaa being all innocent..I was trying to get my eyes off her but my eyes ak kya karoon no CONtrol on them..First time Ehsaas deva..Liar Liar Pants on fire this myt be the 192178971231293298328th time..🤣

eXCEWZZMEE 🤣🤣🤣Keel me..so that is cellular Kurri Preeto...AHHH Darshan ho Gayee
GHSP mein kitne CHaand Ek Geet Chaand Ek Preeto Chaand😆

Phoolon Ki Baarish 😳(Ahh I miss Mehr)
tht is not Fair those poor spot boys were doin da hardwork Balwant singh faltu mein credit le raha hai..
LMFAO Every jodi has to meet with Fall na..ROFL
Maan-geet met in office first time wid a fall
ofcoruse the AA fall🤢
Nandini made deva fall
and aye lo aa gaye ek aur...😆

Jugnu maame came to keel me wid laughterROFLROFLROFL
haha so truee gals keep on fallin and mundas keep on savin..
Bechaare Jugnu Maamo ko no one picks up till 48 hours.. phir khud tired ho ke uth jaate haiROFL
JugniROFLROFLROFLJugnu Maame don't worry Rab na sabki jodi banata hai..U will have urs too and she will pick u up whether ur name is Jugnu or Jugni😆

Ghar ke Sanskaar koi bhi Giree bas Utha LoROFLROFLbut why don't they follow that sanskaar with Junu MaamaPoor Jugnu maama goin thru Nainsaafi Chal Maame I will take you to court..Case karde Sab par and Sam Aunty will be our Lawyer..she will then even recognise Ballu and the Everyone will worship u maame..U were ryt..😃

Lucky gave Rs.100 with lalach and then took it bak..Yeh toh badi naInsaafi hai..Jugnu maame now I will take you to Aaap ki Kacheri..Kiran Bedi Insaaf Dilaategi India ke James BOnd ko..

Awiee Pammi was so sad and why did she lie for that Coward Tejji..😡
Geet doing Deva' arti🤢🤢Kaise Kaise Din dekhne padte hai..🤢

Deva bent in front GeetJhook Kaminee Jhook
Loved how Maan stood there wid Ishhhtyllee..
Geet broke her first karwachauth by lookin at ballu and not MSK..Lagta hai now all cumin years will only be Ballu..😆

Lucky breakin preeto's fast..OKKK then its really weird Preeto is half da size lucky..They shuld have thought about it na bcoz it was already confirmed tht lucky was gonna be paired wid preeto..The Casting really needs to wrk hard there..First NE then MP isn't tht g8 and now preeto..
But Lucky's Very very much hai ji I love u hai ji was cute😳😆
Nahinnn Bhaggu don't pair Devaa-Nandini🤢

LMAO My 2 DQs..😆Geet BEHOSHH ho gayi hai ji Jaldi Aaayiye..MSK never backs off na😎
Promishe matlab promishee..
He fed her and also gave her water SAB KE SAAMNEE..
upar se geetji bahut kamzhor bhi hai ji😆
*wink* *wink* *ishmile* *ishmilee*

Tejji aa gayaa Saddu Apne Woh ka Vrat tod ke Dusri Woh ka vrat todne..oh well atleast he had the decency to cum😳
Awwieee he said ab kyun main aa gaya hoon..he wasn't saddu at all😳
LMAO and next moment he starts raising my doubts again by asking him "Tu mujhe dekh ke kyun hass raha hai?"ROFL
Sab Khush Ho gayeee😃

and Jugnu maame decides to crack his joke..ek barfi main bhi le loon awwieee..he is a cutiepiee..Oh wait Teji smiled instead of screamin Oyee Mamaji..
ChamatKaar Chamatkaar

Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys!

KISS-ke armaan poore honge sat ko?
LOL

CON karega jungle mein mangal

bade hain sawaal, chhote nahi hai jawaab
jaane ke liye dekhiye- Maneet ki SHAAHI RAAT😆

As far as the epi was concerned

what i liked-

I have to say- it was GC's daler paaji designer pagdi 
Can the pagdi go now..please..I miss maan's head :'((

Lucky-PReeto eye lock...The actor playing lucky did a v v good job...he looked AWWW
About preeto...well...she was cute :) but i wish to see more before i say anything...

Jugnu mama was cute! the way he wanted barfi and the way he said he wants to be JUGNI

oh and yday's lines in Jug-Dev scene were EPIC!
Really good barry *jhapkisses*

Although if i may say so, I do like the nice pyaare dialogues- but im kinda bored of them now...and Geet's lines are repetitive..sorry if im demanding too much..but thoda variety,thoda change- Miss Hoshiyaarpur ko waapis laao
😳

Aah the last scene-

Maan-Geet ddlj moment- so copied..haha except our simi was clever and here maan was :)

Geet ji kamzor hain- such a cheeky dialogue he had to say LOL

I liked that scene- it was very cute

Pammi-teji scene
Aww man, I love this pair...I really want to see their love bud into a flower...

Poor pammi- she looked so so happy, and Teji's smile was aww

What is wrong with him though? Does he have a history or a sidey mistress?
Iit could be that he felt bad..and did come back coz of that- a softening will be nice to see but has to be justified somehow :)
So give them dialogues and give them scenes in the next week if it's possible...I am sure it will be a good watch

Dev-nandu scene

Yeah yeah we got it..he's gonna be her pati-DEV soon..LOL

DEV-GEET-MAAN- KC

Lol..sorry for adding dev's name but he was a presence na?
 and very uncomfortable he was too..but the scene demanded his presence. Since the stress was on a sabke saamne manana of a karwa chauth- it needed MAAN- AKA dev as maan :'(

Dev did take his rightful place when maan came..Dev had to duck so geet could see only maan, and she didn't look at dev- so it was perfectly good.
maan was definitely placed higher than maan..but i for one would have made fun if geet did arti of maan- maan-god HAHA sorry..

Other than that- epi was okay

Waiting for my cycle scene...for which I'll thank the Team!!

Geet holding the cycle and steering it; maan holding Geet

maan- Take me wherever you want on the path of love but let me keep you safe

Geet was the driver of their relationship and will be..the cycle also shows movement- in their relationship- FINALLY CON i mean..

Congratulations to all the dEVILS for finally getting the CON- I remember the days when we were CON-ned and CONNED with half cooked CONS and dreams of CON-songs..hahahaha

Well speaking of songs- I'd love to see MEre haath mein frmo Fanaa on Maneet- but i don't think there's a possibility of that happening is it?
😳

I think that's all I wanna write..
all looked really good today- PAMMi looked beautiful and so did DD
Gc- well can we remove the pagdi now- im bored of the look..
SS, lucky and teji looked really good!!

that's all for today
Love to all

Edited by geet.a - 12 years ago
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
res for first time...
                                                   Maaneet timez
latest newz...
according to reliable information it iz stated that all the devilz are flying in and out of maaneet land and jyo's swarglok.to conform the newz further we went to both places to visit. on the way traffic was very busy and it took us almost hours to reach there. when we finally reach there we saw many at the gate of swarglok while few zooming in and out.
one asking one devil named deep "why is this place so crowed?"
"this is the effect of latest article on maaneet con"
when we approach jyo the maaneet swarglok owner we found her almost fainted only wordz she able to say was isssh and omg
when we talk to other devil name priti she was found praying that CV dont let her down.
tiny devil ash was found saying that she is only wishing that maan dont bring chanda mama talkz.
last but not least when we talk to zee only word she was saying with wide smile pasted on face was eheem eheem... this was only reaction of article letz pray that we still have few devilz left after maha epi...

we will keep u update on this breaking newz...  after the epi😊
read this newz and take proper step to save urself devilz...
after the epi...
according to latest newz devilz love the flow of tonightz epi... when we visited den we found out that most of devilz like the epi minus dev nandini part. devilz also like the first look of preeto and like the interaction between lucky and preeto.all the devilz like maaneet beginning part and fast breaking part of epi. moreover devilz are really happy for pammi and thanking CV for putting some sense into tej big head.
after watching epi all the devilz got busy in booking their places in swarglok, maaneet land, hospital and ICU for the upcoming epi. it is also reported that there is shortage oxygen tanks and fire extinguisher. on the occasion of most waited maaneet con we have spoted many old devil in den and the two most questions are exchange between devilz (1) where most awaited con will happen? (2) will we get one con free with maaneet con? we are sure these question will be answer soon in maha epi.
 letz just pray that maha epi burn our screen and our patience will be gifted with hot maaneet con. but we advice all the devilz to take all the important precaution before watch epi. for more updatez stay with us...

Edited by somakazmi - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

My Quick Thoughts on the Episode

It was an ok filler episode but liked the way all the characters were used and how all were celebrating KC in different ways😃

Things I liked...
  • Maaneet scene continuation was shown😳...Loved how both were so comfortably glued to each other and chipkofied in each other's arms in a perfect kissing position☺️...Would hv preferred a kiss instead of chanda mama talks😡 but well with CON coming this saturday,its fine ...I will wait for the kiss😆😳...
  • Pammi missing her hubby and trying to cover it up in front of others was a touching scene😭
  • MSK showering flowers on his Geet was a Awww scene😳😳...I wish my hubby ever did that on KC😡😆😳...
  • Preeto ka character was definitely a surprise package since she was suppose to b a chammak challo type as per imagination of the viewers😆 but she turns out to b more like a seedhi saadhi moti naati dumb girl😆😆;But I liked this shocking factor of the CVs😆 ..the fact that Preeto turned out to b completely opposite of what viewers hv imagined is a good googly by the CVs👍🏼..even liked the KC celebration of Lucky-Preeto😆😳
  • Maaneet last scene was undoubtedly the best in today's episode😳...loved the way MSK and Geet act and react so instantly and the way they understand each other's ishaara so quickly😆😳;The way MSK so comfortably slips her down in his arms and asks her behosh ho jao and then the way  Geet instantly reacts to the behosh word by fluttering her eyes and then closing it was mindblowing performance by both Gurti👏😳;It was DDLJ type of scene but still loved how MSK gives her water and feeds her in front of all and then lovingly wispers to her about fulfilling his promise 😳...well I think it was better than the original...plss no chappals on me😆😳...
  • Tej softening towards Pammi was good to see but raises doubts as well about Tej's sudden change in behaviour🤔...Well the doubt can give rise to interesting track here..
  • MSK telling all that Geet is very naazook is once again a double meaning dialogue by Barry indicating that during CON ,MSK will hv to handle his nazook doll in a very delicate manner😉☺️

Things I disliked...
  • Dev-Nandini spl KC😳 and Dev's wandering eyes...Sorry but not able to digest Dev ka rasleela😕
  • During the puja ,Dev standing in front of Geet..even though MSK comes on time and stands in front of Geet but still if he was late ...then ??😲😕..Geet should not hv taken the chance😕...well it does show that Geet has extreme trust on MSK and chanda mama😉😆👏..but still the danger factor was always there😕😆..

Episode Rating:8.5/10...Loving the good flow of the episodes...scenes r not overlapping or looking disjointed anymore..there is a very neat flow maintained in whole Amritsar track😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
 Res : For my one and only Sexy DD 😳
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Res!!!
cant miss the commotion tonight😈

Mallu
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4