Posted: 12 years ago
The One And Only Shimla :) Place For Love :]
romance time once again in shima.can't wait for the romantic scenes. maybe re-marriage  & honeymoon in shimla.
Well lets wait for snow love and magic
OMG!! i smiled like a freaking retarded fool when i saw the shimla sign.. gosh cvs arent' so bad after all
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

aww yeah!! its sooo cuteee!! *sigh*  

same one from me
:(
WHY IS KMH ENDING... WHY WHY WHY??

Sept 2009, I was asking the same question... KMH1 was SO intense! So much more than KMH2, which I love loads, btw, but KMH1 made me cry more... in fact after the Arjuhi clash wen Arjun almost gets mad due to his helplessness over Arohi getting married to Karan... OMG it was so intense and I was so depressed for Arjun :(

So now it's May 2011, and I'm asking the same question again. :'(
This time I'm more depressed, bcz KMH2 is more close to my heart since I connected with it in a bigger way.
And now it is ending... *sob sob* Shimla is a sad reference for me.

I couldnot stop smiling when I saw 'Shimla' ,  KItni Mohabbat Hai 2 ki milestones mein ek  to Shilma hona hi tha. 😍

Originally posted by kavyasam

I couldnot stop smiling when I saw 'Shimla' ,  KItni Mohabbat Hai 2 ki milestones mein ek  to Shilma hona hi tha. 😍

same here kavya!..it was a surprise to me!..😳..loved it😳
Originally posted by Karankritz4evr

:(
WHY IS KMH ENDING... WHY WHY WHY??

Sept 2009, I was asking the same question... KMH1 was SO intense! So much more than KMH2, which I love loads, btw, but KMH1 made me cry more... in fact after the Arjuhi clash wen Arjun almost gets mad due to his helplessness over Arohi getting married to Karan... OMG it was so intense and I was so depressed for Arjun :(

So now it's May 2011, and I'm asking the same question again. :'(
This time I'm more depressed, bcz KMH2 is more close to my heart since I connected with it in a bigger way.
And now it is ending... *sob sob* Shimla is a sad reference for me.

awe i know its very painful!..wish imagine had extended it for 2 months!..😭
Originally posted by -Olly-

awe i know its very painful!..wish imagine had extended it for 2 months!..😭

I won't be happy with 2 months... ek-do saal might have made me happy, tho... greedy me.