intruderfast

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by CutiePiee4

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Yeah so we 

Dont worry J will manaofy her in the morning and G will be again trusting JAGATH blindlySleepy I hope G doesnt trusts J this time and confronts him.
LOL so trueLOL
,yeh aake sory boltha hai aur sabb next second isse forgive karr dethey hainD'oh,har  baar yehi hathaa hai.Stern Smile...CVs kaa kyaa hai  emotional track daal dengey  ,jagya ko sad dikhayenge yaa koi accident karvaa  dengey  aur dono ladkiyaan waapas  'becharey  jagya/jagat  ' ki caring  mein saarii  beethii  baathen bhool jaayenge...back to square 1Sleepy

everything is so easy for jagathSleepy pata nai sorry kaun se tone mein bolta hai that everyone forgives him and this time Anandi will be the first one to forgive him followed by gauri and the two girls will start living  under one roof like sisters and busy themselves with chulha chauka and jagat will go on having an affair with some random teesri aurat then teesri aurat too will join the sisters gang and the epic saga will go on and onSleepy
yaah,zindagi mein sab kuchh aasani se mil jaatha hai issi liye kisi bhii cheez kii koi value naa hai chorrey mein ...Stern Smile...sabb do minute mein maaf karr detey hainAngry
Aur anandi key kya kehneErmm,  do din baad usse shaayad jagya pe bhii  sympathy aa jaaye D'oh-agar gauri reject kar dey aur jagat miyaan kaa devdas avatar dekhne miley toh woh jagya kii khushi ke liye gauri se bhi recommend karr degii"jagya bura naa hai,isse maaf kar do"SleepySleepy

Dono kii ithni acchii understanding dekh ke jagya/jagat  ek aur ko le aayegaa...Wink kyaa patha  kisi teesre ke saath bhaag jaaye to dubai.. Winkshayad mallika sherawat yaa rakhi sawanth ki modernity pe fida  ho next...LOL

jagay ko full playboy bana diyaLOL
btw this time i dont think it will be easy 4 jagat, gauri id not like aandi, she will not forgive him easily, as i said woh hi usse thikane laga sakti hainBig smile
i have high hopes on gauri, but i still want gaga, Winkso gauri should punish him and then forgive him if he changes
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sudha100

Thank god for that!!

But I dont think Gauri will fall easily for Jagya's tactics, coz once the doubt comes in mind what he is hiding? where was he?

Isnt he in contact with parents, why she never talked to his parents as Jagya met gauri's tauji...

This will stir up her mind...but ofcourse it will be stretched LOL
Oh she is coming to jaithser and will find out that he is married and anandi is his wife according to articles ...

Thanks for info...Big smile
So its the payback time

pjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Yeah so we 

Dont worry J will manaofy her in the morning and G will be again trusting JAGATH blindlySleepy I hope G doesnt trusts J this time and confronts him.
LOL so trueLOL
,yeh aake sory boltha hai aur sabb next second isse forgive karr dethey hainD'oh,har  baar yehi hathaa hai.Stern Smile...CVs kaa kyaa hai  emotional track daal dengey  ,jagya ko sad dikhayenge yaa koi accident karvaa  dengey  aur dono ladkiyaan waapas  'becharey  jagya/jagat  ' ki caring  mein saarii  beethii  baathen bhool jaayenge...back to square 1Sleepy

everything is so easy for jagathSleepy pata nai sorry kaun se tone mein bolta hai that everyone forgives him and this time Anandi will be the first one to forgive him followed by gauri and the two girls will start living  under one roof like sisters and busy themselves with chulha chauka and jagat will go on having an affair with some random teesri aurat then teesri aurat too will join the sisters gang and the epic saga will go on and onSleepy
yaah,zindagi mein sab kuchh aasani se mil jaatha hai issi liye kisi bhii cheez kii koi value naa hai chorrey mein ...Stern Smile...sabb do minute mein maaf karr detey hainAngry
Aur anandi key kya kehneErmm,  do din baad usse shaayad jagya pe bhii  sympathy aa jaaye D'oh-agar gauri reject kar dey aur jagat miyaan kaa devdas avatar dekhne miley toh woh jagya kii khushi ke liye gauri se bhi recommend karr degii"jagya bura naa hai,isse maaf kar do"SleepySleepy

Dono kii ithni acchii understanding dekh ke jagya/jagat  ek aur ko le aayegaa...Wink kyaa patha  kisi teesre ke saath bhaag jaaye to dubai.. Winkshayad mallika sherawat yaa rakhi sawanth ki modernity pe fida  ho next...LOL

jagay ko full playboy bana diyaLOL
btw this time i dont think it will be easy 4 jagat, gauri id not like aandi, she will not forgive him easily, as i said woh hi usse thikane laga sakti hainBig smile
i have high hopes on gauri, but i still want gaga, Winkso gauri should punish him and then forgive him if he changes
LOL
LOLjust kidding around anmolWink..
jo hoga dekha jayega,all iam hoping both the girls have some dignity left at the end of it ,he doesn't take them for granted and they have some self respect tooSmile..mujhe jodiyon se koi mathlab nahi bass anandi educated self respecting ho.Day Dreaming...jagya must feel sorry for his ganwaar dailogs..Winkvarna jodiyaan toh bannthii  bigadthhi rehthi  hain Telly land mein..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvintruderfast

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvnutmeg7

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

LOLjust kidding around anmolWink..
jo hoga dekha jayega,all iam hoping both the girls have some dignity left at the end of it ,he doesn't take them for granted and they have some self respect tooSmile..mujhe jodiyon se koi mathlab nahi bass anandi educated self respecting ho.Day Dreaming...jagya must feel sorry for his ganwaar dailogs..Winkvarna jodiyaan toh bannthii  bigadthhi rehthi  hain Telly land mein..LOL

tht is what i have been saying all this while, i want jagya to get a taste of his own medicineLOLanandi nd gauri both calling him gawar nd unfit for themDay Dreaming
wow..if this happens then it will be wonderful...anyway no girl deserves a liar and fraud like jagat/ jagya...whatever...AngryAngry
CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Suchi-

Go to top