Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

Dont worry J will manaofy her in the morning and G will be again trusting JAGATH blindly🥱 I hope G doesnt trusts J this time and confronts him.

😆 so true😆
,yeh aake sory boltha hai aur sabb next second isse forgive karr dethey hain,har  baar yehi hathaa hai.😳...CVs kaa kyaa hai  emotional track daal dengey  ,jagya ko sad dikhayenge yaa koi accident karvaa  dengey  aur dono ladkiyaan waapas  'becharey  jagya/jagat  ' ki caring  mein saarii  beethii  baathen bhool jaayenge...back to square 1🥱
Originally posted by: pjyo

😆 so true😆

,yeh aake sory boltha hai aur sabb next second isse forgive karr dethey hain,har  baar yehi hathaa hai.😳...CVs kaa kyaa hai  emotional track daal dengey  ,jagya ko sad dikhayenge yaa koi accident karvaa  dengey  aur dono ladkiyaan waapas  'becharey  jagya/jagat  ' ki caring  mein saarii  beethii  baathen bhool jaayenge...back to square 1🥱

everything is so easy for jagath🥱 pata nai sorry kaun se tone mein bolta hai that everyone forgives him and this time Anandi will be the first one to forgive him followed by gauri and the two girls will start living  under one roof like sisters and busy themselves with chulha chauka and jagat will go on having an affair with some random teesri aurat then teesri aurat too will join the sisters gang and the epic saga will go on and on🥱
Edited by CutiePiee4 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: khusi_*

i forgot to share a vid clip yesterday!!

anandi is without sindoor n maangteeka!
bahiron told her abt  remarriage !
ohh anandi was laughing like a mentaly unstable person(gosh!!.prats is sooo good at this !!!!!!!!)
watching that sumitra fainted!

here is the link...it is from IBN7!

r we gng to get another handsome hunky☺️
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god for that!!

But I dont think Gauri will fall easily for Jagya's tactics, coz once the doubt comes in mind what he is hiding? where was he?

Isnt he in contact with parents, why she never talked to his parents as Jagya met gauri's tauji...

This will stir up her mind...but ofcourse it will be stretched 😆
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

everything is so easy for jagath🥱 pata nai sorry kaun se tone mein bolta hai that everyone forgives him and this time Anandi will be the first one to forgive him followed by gauri and the two girls will start living  under one roof like sisters and busy themselves with chulha chauka and jagat will go on having an affair with some random teesri aurat then teesri aurat too will join the sisters gang and the epic saga will go on and on🥱

yaah,zindagi mein sab kuchh aasani se mil jaatha hai issi liye kisi bhii cheez kii koi value naa hai chorrey mein ...😳...sabb do minute mein maaf karr detey hain😡
Aur anandi key kya kehne🤔,  do din baad usse shaayad jagya pe bhii  sympathy aa jaaye -agar gauri reject kar dey aur jagat miyaan kaa devdas avatar dekhne miley toh woh jagya kii khushi ke liye gauri se bhi recommend karr degii"jagya bura naa hai,isse maaf kar do"🥱🥱

Dono kii ithni acchii understanding dekh ke jagya/jagat  ek aur ko le aayegaa...😉 kyaa patha  kisi teesre ke saath bhaag jaaye to dubai.. 😉shayad mallika sherawat yaa rakhi sawanth ki modernity pe fida  ho next...😆
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudha100

Thank god for that!!

But I dont think Gauri will fall easily for Jagya's tactics, coz once the doubt comes in mind what he is hiding? where was he?

Isnt he in contact with parents, why she never talked to his parents as Jagya met gauri's tauji...

This will stir up her mind...but ofcourse it will be stretched 😆

Oh she is coming to jaithser and will find out that he is married and anandi is his wife according to articles ...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yaah,zindagi mein sab kuchh aasani se mil jaatha hai issi liye kisi bhii cheez kii koi value naa hai chorrey mein ...😳...sabb do minute mein maaf karr detey hain😡

Aur anandi key kya kehne🤔,  do din baad usse shaayad jagya pe bhii  sympathy aa jaaye -agar gauri reject kar dey aur jagat miyaan kaa devdas avatar dekhne miley toh woh jagya kii khushi ke liye gauri se bhi recommend karr degii"jagya bura naa hai,isse maaf kar do"🥱🥱

Dono kii ithni acchii understanding dekh ke jagya/jagat  ek aur ko le aayegaa...😉 kyaa patha  kisi teesre ke saath bhaag jaaye to dubai.. 😉shayad mallika sherawat yaa rakhi sawanth ki modernity pe fida  ho next...😆

jagay ko full playboy bana diya😆
btw this time i dont think it will be easy 4 jagat, gauri id not like aandi, she will not forgive him easily, as i said woh hi usse thikane laga sakti hain😃
i have high hopes on gauri, but i still want gaga, 😉so gauri should punish him and then forgive him if he changes
😆
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh she is coming to jaithser and will find out that he is married and anandi is his wife according to articles ...

Thanks for info...😃
So its the payback time
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

jagay ko full playboy bana diya😆
btw this time i dont think it will be easy 4 jagat, gauri id not like aandi, she will not forgive him easily, as i said woh hi usse thikane laga sakti hain😃
i have high hopes on gauri, but i still want gaga, 😉so gauri should punish him and then forgive him if he changes
😆

😆just kidding around anmol😉..
jo hoga dekha jayega,all iam hoping both the girls have some dignity left at the end of it ,he doesn't take them for granted and they have some self respect too😊..mujhe jodiyon se koi mathlab nahi bass anandi educated self respecting ho.😍...jagya must feel sorry for his ganwaar dailogs..😉varna jodiyaan toh bannthii  bigadthhi rehthi  hain Telly land mein..😆

😆just kidding around anmol😉..

jo hoga dekha jayega,all iam hoping both the girls have some dignity left at the end of it ,he doesn't take them for granted and they have some self respect too😊..mujhe jodiyon se koi mathlab nahi bass anandi educated self respecting ho.😍...jagya must feel sorry for his ganwaar dailogs..😉varna jodiyaan toh bannthii  bigadthhi rehthi  hain Telly land mein..😆

tht is what i have been saying all this while, i want jagya to get a taste of his own medicine😆anandi nd gauri both calling him gawar nd unfit for them😍