India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I m scared stiff!!

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
OMG...running out of words these days to describe our Maaneet...uff...Embarrassed

And i cant concentrate...cant talk...and after reading todays SR thingy...God help me...Silly

Scared stiff...this is so gonna kill us...we are already in 7th heaven...and whats gonna happen is ...so out of this world...how will we all cope...this is going to make me useless for weeks...mera kaam kaum karega...D'oh

I'm totally terrified...coz this is the high point of any show...the peak...this was something we all wanted...desperately...prayed...hoped..wished...for...but then...what next??

Plzz cvs u better have something really good up ur sleeve after this pinnacle...dont want a spiralling downward journey after this trip to paradise...so plzz keep up the good work...!!

I cant write more...coz...cant concentrate for too loong...LOL!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

wala66IlovejayseanShweta13ninandEchoesofpassionrahmona_paksweroseinbloomsumona28Asmi13kawaii_geetpickachu

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
sooo true... me in no state to write or discuss anything either... just waiting impatiently... keep telling myself to calm down and not think about it even while my anxiety goes a notch higher with every episodeConfused...

mumm-meee... Geet-Maan will be the death of me I swear!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovejayseaneveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

sooo true... me in no state to write or discuss anything either... just waiting impatiently... keep telling myself to calm down and not think about it even while my anxiety goes a notch higher with every episodeConfused...

mumm-meee... Geet-Maan will be the death of me I swear!
ROFLROFL...honestly did not spare soo much of thought even to my SR...!!
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
LMAO eveline .. heights of craziness today all over IF and FB! Honestly.. I'm like to myself GOSH CALM DOWN it hasn't even occurred yet .. yet I'm going completely balistic .. Silly

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IlovejayseanEchoesofpassioneveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

LMAO eveline .. heights of craziness today all over IF and FB! Honestly.. I'm like to myself GOSH CALM DOWN it hasn't even occurred yet .. yet I'm going completely balistic .. Silly

Z
i have got tons of things to take care of...but i cant move...cant do anything...just glued here...m sooo dead...atleast for the coming days...even my hands are cold...ROFL..this is berserk...crazzy...and i keep on telling myself...hold on...be calm...just keep cool...every few minutes...ROFL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top