Arey post post reg today...lolz - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/user/tollymp3z30

sheema di..check this channel...i think the videos are there...check recent activity...see if its working..or i can give highlihts...
No I got the idea from everybody,s post, now I am free I want to watch it on YT

Originally posted by venture

No I got the idea from everybody,s post, now I am free I want to watch it on YT

check out the YT channel link i gave...i think the videos are there...
Thanks Shwetha !! I just saw it from the link given in this forum. A very well done episode, all the dialouges and scenes were very natural and reflected the true essence of SGP. Ragini was her best as usuall, God what else I could say as she is just superb an depicting every emotion of  Suhana, from sad, angry, hopeful, innocent, just superb, she overshadows everybody,s work. I liked the way they done the episode, though do not agree with the Dr.,s approach of not telling Ishaan anything , Ishaan would know that a year has been pased, anyways one should not go in there as this is a story told by the creatives of SGP, so have to watch  what  they show.

By the way regarding the AC, there was no AC on the wall instead a painting on the wall, where did the AC go???

One thing for sure this track is going to be atleast 2 months long  as the Dr said , kal bhi theek hosakta hai, 6 months bhi lag saktay hain or Saal bhi !!! so get ready for the same time span which took Suhana to realise her love for Ishaan and now Ishaan would take the same time, at least 2-3 moths!!! or better say 20-30 episode.

Edited by venture - 12 years ago

seriusly,i just lovvdd d episode🤗🤗...esp Ragini😍😍😍...d way in which she's portrayin suhana's suhara with such a grace n honesty it's simmply awsome dat im fallin in luv with her agn n agn☺️☺️...n today,her expressions wr just out of d world😳⭐️...

evn at inciddents,like whn suhana's possesns wr removd frm ishaan's room n all wr jokin n all,thr ws sum pain in suhana's eyes alwys😔...d loneliness dat she ws feeling evn whn she ws with all d family members😭😭 ws reflecin thru her face n body language...all dat helplessness😳...

n whn ishaan came n aksd agn 'yeh ladki kaun hai', i felt like goin n brakin a dinner set at his head😡😡..poor suhana,ws eagerly lukin at ishaan all along😒...
also pannas track is also goin gud👍🏼..

it ws totally a GUD episode👏...actly,nowadays im likin all d episodes😊...

i dont knw whr old SGP is back or not,bt SGP is crtainly back into action!!🥳...
Edited by Diivi - 12 years ago

todays episode was really enjoyable everything was good loved it on the whole esp. the part  where BM consoled Suhana than calling herself Suhaana Bajpai but this time I won't complain as she gave reasons for it the that also an apt one 😉 loved the way she siad ab toh "pati"  bhi chale ga 😆she in her innocence said a very deep thing if ur husband is not with u his family also won't fill his space no matter how much ur IL's are caring and supportive for u same is applied for panna the funniest part was Suhana being afraid as she rem. soap where MIL locked her DIL in store room while facing the same circumstances😆😆 (Ragini was extremely good with sudden change of emotions⭐️👏⭐️)and OMG how much accessories Suhana has it can almost fill a maal also liked the way Inder and Elesh were cheering her up It was much relieving to see Suhana breaking plate such main Thand Pai Gaye😃.The way Suhaana rushed to see Ishaan was superb and also depicting her condition (the  scene  was  very well portrayed).Suhaana ki chezain gol karte karte AC bhi gol kar gaye CV's😲 Ishaan's room was looking very dull Suhaana has really brought much needed change and colors to his life and for I also found prob. in RB not going to see Panna as Ishaan was arriving at home CV's definaltely wanted to drag it but I think its a safe way I m toh liking this Amensia track much more than BT track and I would say again it has much scope if depicted as they are depicting the scenes nowadays😛

Yeah its all good but if they show this track for too long just because we like the inital bit  then they are mistaken, people generally gets fed up with dargging just as the report in BT track almost 2 weeks and story didnt move, I think this should be short and sweet,otherwise it will loose it taste.
Originally posted by venture

Yeah its all good but if they show this track for too long just because we like the inital bit  then they are mistaken, people generally gets fed up with dargging just as the report in BT track almost 2 weeks and story didnt move, I think this should be short and sweet,otherwise it will loose it taste.
True Di, Hopefully V will have only 2 major tracks open right now and they won't open any new tracks and just focus on them . Atlest today I felt like Raunak story is going somewhere . 
I have got this feeling that since they havent shown the annivarsay yet as SGP calander is totally messed up according to there convenience, they will bring Ishaan,s memory just on the day of Annivarsary !!! I am not sure I may be wrong but what I saw in OBS , gives me this funny feeling that this might happen !! Edited by venture - 12 years ago
The episode was very nice..ragini was brilliant as always..and the family scene,badima conversation with suhana etc were very nice
and the things which idont like is...
yes it is true that Ishaan lost his memory and he don't remember anything about past 1 year,but is that he was too much into his bholupan.i mean before marriage he was bholu that we all know,but i dont think he was that much bholu as they showed in yesterday's episode...i am not talking about the acting of jay..but the characterisation  i am also his big fan...correcting the coller several times,spex etc