Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 111192

exactly...pata nahi kaya chipata rahata hai😲😆

Alok should have ask for some discount at the Hospital since Ishaan - Suhaana both have Mental Illness...🤣
munni_sgp thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Alok should have ask for some discount at the Hospital since Ishaan - Suhaana both have Mental Illness...🤣

agar dr.shatty's🤣 hotho he should have askd without hesitation.😆
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked the episode today. I'm not liking the amnesia track but the episode was nice.

Good Points:
  1. Suhana's love for Ishaan was very well brought out. The way she said that she's not a Kashyap now that Ishaan doesn't recognize her. The way she remembered that bed-breaking scene, the "I love Ishaan" scene, the way she asked Meena not to remove the Ganesha idol. The way she gets heartbroken when Ishaan doesn't look at her after coming back home. The way she runs to Ishaan's room saying "I'll watch him but not go near him". It was all very well done and brought out her anguish beautifully. Kudos to Ragini⭐️
  2. Panna's track progressed with the viewers finally getting a glimpse of Raunak today. Panna calls out to him and he pretends he's not heard her. We also caught a glimpse of Peeya, the psycho woman in his life (as per that article).
  3. Loved the way they moved Suhana's things into Ishika's room. The shoes, the saris, the soft toys 😆 
  4. Loved BM for saying that Suhana will continue to stay with them when Alok suggested that she should be sent away.
Bad Points:
  1. Hated Radha Bua for not going to Panna's aid when she called her after she'd seen Raunak. Radha Bua said that she can't come because Ishaan's coming back home, but she should have gone because Panna needed her more. The Kashyaps are all there to take care of Ishaan but poor Panna has to deal with it alone.
  2. No Bajpais. I missed them. Also no Deepak in this episode.
  3. Hated the Doctors advice to Alok, to treat Ishaan as if he is unmarried. 😡
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks shwets for little update 😛! lifesaver for late peeps like me! 😆!
if ishaan doesnt remember anything and they didnt move AC out of his room, will he not wander about it?! 🤔😆
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Though itz hard pace going on but i enjoyed the episode right from the begining family members giving ideas to suhana then suhana breaking the plate i also get the relief along with suhana when she broke the plate😆i don't understand why ishaan hold his collar everytime he see suhana arey bhai teri izzat toh pehli he lut jukhi hai ab kuch bacha hai kya.😳n why old PC in sushaan room suhana ke saath saath apne lappy bhi bhul gaya ishaan...btw i hate the shirt which ishaan was wearing when he comes back home yuck now suhana has to again work hard to get her bholu back after seeing ishaan's room  it seems tat it straight away jump to 11th century...jaha kabhi love story 2050 chal rahi thi...poor suhana now she has to ask for permission just to get glimpse of her husband Edited by aneesha_sahani - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Though itz hard pace going on but i enjoyed the episode right from the begining family members giving ideas to suhana then suhana breaking the plate i also get the relief along with suhana when she broke the plate😆i don't understand why ishaan hold his collar everytime he see suhana arey bhai teri izzat toh pehli he lut jukhi hai ab kuch bacha hai kya.😳n why old PC in sushaan room suhana ke saath saath apne lappy bhi bhul gaya ishaan...btw i hate the shirt which ishaan was wearing when he comes back home yuck how suhana has to again work hard to get her bholu back after seeing ishaan's room  it seems tat it straight away jump to 11th century...jaha kabhi love story 2050 chal rahi thi...poor suhana now she has to ask for permission just to get glimpse of her husband

@ Blue...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ Black  It was yuck ... Plus Suhaana bought dressing sense into Ishan . While only S thought Ishaan has very good Dressing sense...so there u go...

Edited by netri - 12 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

@ Blue...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ Black  It was yuck ... Plus Suhaana bought dressing sense into Ishan . While only S thought Ishaan has very good Dressing sense...so there u go...

Yeah nets itz suhana who bought dressing sense in ishaan...actually i have not watched earlier episodes of SGP n itz first time have seen ishaan like ths so was bit shocked😲n S herself don't have any dressing sense then how can she judge others😡
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Ragini's facial expressions were so intense and deep. I mean I could just feel the pain and trouble that Suhana's going through. It makes me cry watching Suhana's scenes...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aama Yaar I cant find today,s episode on You tube, help!!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@sheema di..i dont know why febs hasnt updated yet...u want highlights kind now...i can tell u if u want...