Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: netri

Shounak Ur siggy tooo good... πŸ‘πŸΌ

As for Episode It was ok for me... Doc was acting sensibly untill he said "Suhaana should stay away from Ishaan " Thank God V can now see Raunak and other girl ( She looks like she has lost lot of weight ) Nice actress too... I didn't like so what Ishaan is coming back home , RB could have still go to Panna is it just me or theyr dragging... Actually they r dragging... Atlest something is happening... I didn't like the part where they were debating whether Suhaana should go to Ishaan's room or not... So from now onwards Suhaana is going to become stalker of Ishaan ... Ishaan ke toh bhaagya khul gayeee... I do want to see Ishika's room since all the Suhaana Shop... 

Netri...kisi ne sacch hi kaha hai...every dog has a dayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I too didnt understood why RB was not shown going to Panna...she too needs her there...but maybe they just want to drag more of RP episode...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Netri...kisi ne sacch hi kaha hai...every dog has a dayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I know right... πŸ˜†   Ache nanse munse bachche pe Suhaana Bajpai Nazar dalegi na...🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Resham*

I too didnt understood why RB was not shown going to Panna...she too needs her there...but maybe they just want to drag more of RP episode...

i was confused why panna was calling her to come near school...raunak is gone from there...then why there...they can go to some other place..or panna could have come to kashyaps...to see ishaan also...
anyway drag is needed from crew/cast point of view...
iViews thumbnail

That's what I had problem with , She was doing nothing... And at home there was still dadi , Ishika , Rajni , Deesha... No special need for RB to stay there... Even She could have taken Deepak with her. He is sensible than Ilesh ...But no she said Ishaaan is coming home today  πŸ€’
*Resham* thumbnail
Right netri...for Ishaan there were many people to look after...if she would hv gone then it would have been no difference...par nahi...yeh CV's nahi manteπŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i was confused why panna was calling her to come near school...raunak is gone from there...then why there...they can go to some other place..or panna could have come to kashyaps...to see ishaan also...
anyway drag is needed from crew/cast point of view...

Y not take the Car Licence plate No # It's not that hard in India specially with that much traffic... 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
nets and resham...bt wont anyone question RB where she is going when ishaan is about to come...???iam not trying to justify..iam just asking...😊
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Right netri...for Ishaan there were many people to look after...if she would hv gone then it would have been no difference...par nahi...yeh CV's nahi manteπŸ˜†

No no resham...reality is that the CV's are just checking how much TRP's increase by showing rounak...as they have brought him back for TRP's naaπŸ˜‰
*Resham* thumbnail
arey she should leave by giving some thing imp naa...the CV's are mahaan to use the brains..rightπŸ˜† so why not...Panna needed RB...