Sasural Genda Phool

Arey post post reg today...lolz

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Arey...post your views naa...whts happening

Sabko Amnesia hua hai kya...😆

I loved the way they were shifting Suhana's things to Ishika's room...🤣

Nways...I so much saw Suhana loving Ishaan yaar..poor girl couldnt stay away frm him😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want to see after putting suhana's belongings in ishika's room ...how does that room look like ...a mini shopping mall  exclusive for ladies😆...and how the poor girl will live without an AC with temperature soaring to 45 degree Celsius here in Delhi😔 
*Resham* thumbnail
Renu...arey unhone AC nahi hilaya unke room ka🤣
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aray yaar , I am at work please where is the written update as I will be late today.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
today was a good one..i mean no fillers and irritating ones...

first part...its started of like filler..and when it went on..i kind off started enjoying the various ideas given...😆

Doc telling to Alok was good...disappointed that the doc is good...loved the way Alok said Suhana toot jayegi

next...😆..the family scene...actually i loved this scene...cos it was a very awkward moment for everyone...all love suhana...they also love ishaan...so they had to ask suhana to move out of the room...the awkwardness was well acted...

room shifting...MY god!!!suhana things...saris...sandals...😆 that was funny...

but above all...Loved Suhana today...her love for ishaan was showed soo beautifully...the way she said...ishaan is not recognising her...then how suhana kashyap...

on the whole..not a bad episode for me...for a 45 min episode...its a good one..

my views are over...😆
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa.. Today episode is so good.. Loved suhana.. the way she is remembering bed scene with ishaan while shifting the room and Ishaan ignoring suhana..

Today Ragini is so good from breaking the plate, crying hugging badimaa, shifting comedy, remembering her sweet moments, telling how she changed ishaan's life from black and white to colour and now he forgot her,.. The way she trying to meet ishaan when ishaan comes back and askj badimaa and running to see just the glomses of Ishaan from outside his room..

loved suhana soo much.. loving these 45 mins episode... Me felt bad when suhana leaving the room 😭  😭  😭  😭 ... Today Ragini rocks with her acting...
Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sheema ji it was a nice episode ...more details will be told by the updater 😉
*Resham* thumbnail
Tht gives the explaination why she said Suhana bajpai yest🤣...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have been thinking about the AC , exactly same time Suhana got the AC in the room , and now poor thing would have to be with out AC , I would say this is more to bare then Ishann not recognising her, Ishaan should leave the room and give the room to the GUEST!!!Meri phool se bachee AC Kay bagair kaisay rahay gee, ye toh bohat ziyadah ZULM hai , bolay to Hatyachaar.
I actually got amnesia...coz I really dont remember anything I saw in the episode😕🤣seriously..I remeber nothing.😕

.except for...ohh yeah..the dialogue which Suhana told-"maine ek serial me dekha tha..MIL apne DIL ko store room mein band kar deti hai"..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..SUhana..maine bhi SGP dekhte hue us serial ka promo dekha tha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣and I googled it out too..actually it was Shwetha who locked Harika in the store room on 29 September 2010 in STAR Plus.

Shwetha,Harika??-Refer to my sig to know the real names...I dont want my post to be offensive🤣🤣🤣🤣I love the dialogue writer for saying that!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️It just made my day!!hahahaha

for more info,PM me..i cant write it openly🤣🤣🤣