Sonakshi's too big for Ranbir, Imran - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
"i didnt hv dates" Really ?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
LMAO I thought it was about her waist size...I was gonna say, okay maybe she isn't the thinnest girl around but it can work out ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Oh Sonakshi...if it wasn't for her famous papa and 10 minute role in Dabangg, she wouldnt be anywhere today!

I remember on KWK Karan asked her what was a rumour she heard about herself that was true, and she said 'That I charge a bomb for my films.' and gave this wink... like really ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by IHeartDeepika - 12 years ago

dis girl is so much arrogant๐Ÿ˜ก but at the same time feel sorry for her bcz she will not b able to romance with the hottest man on earth (ranbir kapoor) luv my rkโ˜บ๏ธ

Edited by dazzling_doll - 12 years ago
Omg really she has been lucky .after doing one boring film she getting new films its stupendous . Really speaking i find telly actress better than her in order to acting dancing !
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

its hard to tell that she is gr8 actress coz her role in dabang was short.so i cant predicate anything. I still need to see more side of her acting than i can say she is good actress but i have to say she is very beatifull . I know she is not skinny like other actress right now but Hello..she is good..in old days..actress were like this..they came to do acting..not for size or anything. I hope she stays like this..dont get too skinny..u wont look good.Unlike todays actress want to be size 0
About her attitude i dont care coz i m not her biggest fan of her..i she do good movies..thats all fine or if she is good actress

I don't think action movies will suit her.but roles like..house wife will suit her more.. 

I agree her weight should not be an issue. She look nice and many guys who saw this movie thought she looked great.  Its her whacko tweets and remarks that are annoying. The reason she probably said on KWK that she wanted to work with Ranveer in the newer lot is that he is the hottest  youngster right now (Anushka watch out). Also they got a lot in common they both dont think and just speak or tweet and not think on the consequences.  They are immature ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

Wow! you're really something aren't you eh ? That's something you dont say ! I'm assuming your a girl..and know how girls feel when it comes to matters of weight than why would you say something like that ?

Sonakshi has worked her *ss off to lose the weight she has ! And she may not be as thin as Anushka or Deepika or Sonam but she's getting there ! And clearly she doesn't need to be thin to get the success these actresses never got in their debuts despite debuting alongside major stars !

What does that tell you ? She has something in her that the others dont ! Size does not establish you for the work you do ! Her job is acting judge her for that ! Dont sit hiding behind your computer and bash her about her weight !! ...you have no right ..

And when it comes to Salman helping 'undeserving' actresses... name one 'deserving' actress in todays era you think Salman should have helped !!

Half the actresses in todays era have been helped by a bigger star Sonakshi isn't the only one. Can you call them all undeserving ?...

Think before you post people !

i still think sonakshi is too BIG for ranbir and imran! all the tv actresses, amrita rao and numerous other new comers r more deserving than sonakshi!! i personally think salman should focus on himself and if he really wants to help actresses then they should be talented!
there r many girls that are better at acting, dancing, and magazine covers!
Where did she say that she doesn't like working with imran and ranbir. ๐Ÿ˜•
Sonakshi's too big for Ranbir, Imran??

heck she's too big for any guy. wonder how salman handles her!?!?
After katrina, no one is too big for ranbir and imran.
@Theater Salman is lucky to have a young girl like Sonaski to romance in his films! ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago