Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess its up to her choice , at the end atleast she wont have the chance to say that it was someone elses fault becasue she is picking and choosing "wisely" ?
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

u mena her father also were the same..

i only thought he was jealous of Big B

but .. uff aisay log ziyada aage nahin jaatey

Well her father does have a big ego and is always blowing his own trumpet ðŸ˜† atleast she's not doing that yet
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dontthinkshe's rejecting all her younger co-stars because she's too proud, i think its that she's been signed on for other big-budget productions with bigger older stars. And in all honesty is she going to get even morepopular working with imran khan and ranbir or salman khan again?  i would obviously think the latter. In a bussiness sense, yeah, do the most successful looking movies. Like just look at how Katrina works the industry, its only now that she's doing an imran movie. I don't think we should hate actresses for making logical and smart choices, but rather if their being uneededly rude and conceited.
Originally posted by: kash4life

Somepeople are getting their dislike for her get the better of themselves (due to her closeness with Salman and ALLEGED problem with Kat) and beleiving EVERY article against Sonakshi in the media lately

No, I don't like her because she did nothing in Dabangg and yet she was hailed as some amazing actress and then because of her antics, especially through her twitter posts...and it's obvious she's using Salman as some sort of shield, good for her, but that will still annoy me no matter what😉
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
infact i dont think she deserved debut award it should have gone to someone else i have seen ISI LIFE MEIN sweet movie as always by rajshri.. that girl i think her name was sandeepa -. she should have gotten the award but since she had no big stars around her so aisa nahin hua
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
its hard to tell that she is gr8 actress coz her role in dabang was short.so i cant predicate anything. I still need to see more side of her acting than i can say she is good actress but i have to say she is very beatifull . I know she is not skinny like other actress right now but Hello..she is good..in old days..actress were like this..they came to do acting..not for size or anything. I hope she stays like this..dont get too skinny..u wont look good.Unlike todays actress want to be size 0
About her attitude i dont care coz i m not her biggest fan of her..i she do good movies..thats all fine or if she is good actress

I don't think action movies will suit her.but roles like..house wife will suit her more.. 
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg, I honestly thought in size. Never really liked her, just hope that she actually acts and has a more noticeable role in her next films. I hope she doesn't take the credit for something she didn't really deserve.
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
OMG i thought dey meant her size🤣
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

shes definitely too BIG (in size) for the younger lot... time to hit the gym sonakshi! but i really wish salman would stop supporting her and just let her do her own thing... im NOT looking forward to Kick! hate when salman helps out undeserving actresses! ðŸ˜¡ sonakshi's ego is so big after her 10 min role! 

Wow! you're really something aren't you eh ? That's something you dont say ! I'm assuming your a girl..and know how girls feel when it comes to matters of weight than why would you say something like that ?

Sonakshi has worked her *ss off to lose the weight she has ! And she may not be as thin as Anushka or Deepika or Sonam but she's getting there ! And clearly she doesn't need to be thin to get the success these actresses never got in their debuts despite debuting alongside major stars !

What does that tell you ? She has something in her that the others dont ! Size does not establish you for the work you do ! Her job is acting judge her for that ! Dont sit hiding behind your computer and bash her about her weight !! ...you have no right ..

And when it comes to Salman helping 'undeserving' actresses... name one 'deserving' actress in todays era you think Salman should have helped !!

Half the actresses in todays era have been helped by a bigger star Sonakshi isn't the only one. Can you call them all undeserving ?...

Think before you post people !
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I became a fan of Sonakshi especially in her performance in Filmfare and now seeing that she's arrogant is making me not like her at the moment!