Blooper - CV's forgot the timeline!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

I may be completely wrong, but according to yesterday's episode, it was Radhika's first night in the PB. That means its been just a day or two since the wedding. First night was in the hospital, next day Radhika was brought home and all the ceremonies started. And now the first night in PB.

I am wondering how come all the burn wounds on Radhika's face heal so quickly? How come Rohan's big head wound disappear in a day? Radhika looked beautiful and had a flawless face - where did the scars go?

Not just that, within a day Rohan came out of the coma, was brought home and got settled in. I believe CV's have forgotten the timeline!

Please correct me if i am missing something here!!!

firstly talk about rads,she did not even bandaged her wounds INITIALLY  later dev said to nurse to attend her SO SHE WAS NOT THAT MUCH HURT
AND ROHAN fom wedding night to next day evening he was in hospital and u know due to kanha's leela when rads enter into PB HE CAME OUT OF COMA so if u believe in kanha then u will believe in CB story also and if u not then u will say such things
so depend on u all
this is Cv's magic treatments I also want to know about this medicines wow..Quick recover wow...🤣
Originally posted by anu17

this is Cv's magic treatments I also want to know about this medicines wow..Quick recover wow...🤣

medcine name is kanha ,believe in kanha and wounds willl surely cue soon
am not joking really i also believe in god so don't go against cvs
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

firstly talk about rads,she did not even bandaged her wounds INITIALLY  later dev said to nurse to attend her SO SHE WAS NOT THAT MUCH HURT
AND ROHAN fom wedding night to next day evening he was in hospital and u know due to kanha's leela when rads enter into PB HE CAME OUT OF COMA so if u believe in kanha then u will believe in CB story also and if u not then u will say such things
so depend on u all
Ekta, i am not trying to hurt anybody's feelings or that i am a non-believer. I am very much aware of what Kanha's leela can do. I am firm believer of GOD myself.

I know a person can recover from coma in a couple of hours. One doesnt need to be in it for months or years.

I was just saying that for scars to disappear in less than a day is due to a little oversight by the CVs - thats all.

Its great that you have a firm faith in God... but honey - nothing can make scars disappear within hours...no offence intended to you or to God!!!
Originally posted by GaganLeenu

Ekta, i am not trying to hurt anybody's feelings or that i am a non-believer. I am very much aware of what Kanha's leela can do. I am firm believer of GOD myself.

I know a person can recover from coma in a couple of hours. One doesnt need to be in it for months or years.

I was just saying that for scars to disappear in less than a day is due to a little oversight by the CVs - thats all.

Its great that you have a firm faith in God... but honey - nothing can make scars disappear within hours...no offence intended to you or to God!!!

sorry if u are thinking that am saying to you am relly sorry
but i think there were 2 nights one wedding night itself and other when they stayed at hospital
ya i agree with u that how scratches can disappear from rads face so soon,they showed bandages on rohan but not on rads
i was only saying for rohan coming out of coma

Hehe! I know that was a major blooper! But i guess these things are usually shown in telly land!! It was kinda weird to see Rad's glowing face after the amt of bruises she had...i agree such bruises would never vanish in a day or so...but in telly land anything is possible!! 
cv magical treatment, but nothing is impossible for these cvs