Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 332: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 7)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by Elysia

The Dutta-Heatometer is all blazing red and almost at melting point today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do I see, Gecko and Superwoman Sharing drool tub and exchanging Dutta notes!!!

We urgently need rain, coool droplets or else rhis place is gonna catch some blazes, yes sir.

Superwoman and Dutta dancing in the rain while singing "and you can stay under my umbrella, eh, eh, eh, under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh..."

Sorry, Mooner. I know that was our song. Can you forgive me?

hey whats this thing of you giving me a Dutta feel all the time Wink

I guess I should be angry, but naaah, you are forgiven. Dance as much as you want to. Then the moontide will come in and sweep hm hm away...

You'll sweep me away? For real? And then we'll electric boogie to "vanilla ice ice baby..." Hai na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Dutta sealing the door to romance his wife was like watching The Hulk stroke a butterfly. OMG! What was that, Ana ROFL?!

No clue. My metaphors are thoda hatke. Mostly people ignore them or die laughing. But no one takes them seriously -_-
Hmm...Great mouths drool alike Cool!

Yeah, but I drool so much hotter than you. My drool has a special tinge to it. Very special. Oh hot drools is it, I think you have fever, your body temperature has gone up, as a result, heated drools!

honestness Uh, you mean "honesty" WinkLOL! 

Duh, Appu. Potato potahto *rolls eyes* Where did potatoes come in between , you want "gas" or what?! LOL

Oh ya, and Kala gave them all the time, so naturally, they felt more "loved" by her, and chose her and her idealogies to Dutta's. But I wouldnt blame Dutta here, I dont think he is much at fault, as something really drastic had happened in his life, that changed his general behavioural pattern too (especially as far as feelings, emotions, love are concerned), and spending time, sharing love etc., became too difficult for the gangster whose soul had already died a thousand deaths! And anyways, by that time all his sisters were big enough, atleast big enough to understand Dutta's problems and his reasons. So here I wouldnt blame Dutta much, but Aayisaab! I feel Aayisaab wasnt able to be a good and fair mother, or else I dont think her kids would have gone astray, and she wasnt even aware of it! If she would have given everyone similar attention, I dont think it would have escaped from her that her kids were treading the wrong path! Like how Kala said, surprisingly I DO agree with this one point she said, that for Aayisaab, Dutta is the ultimate! Yes, I think at some level, she WAS partial to Dutta and gave him a "special" care, which the other three kids dint get. So at some level, Kala's frustration that grew into something more "deadly" cannot be totally blamed. So more than Dutta, I feel Aayisaab dint give them enough time.

I agree that AS had part fault in her kids feeling less "cared for" or "special" compared to Dutta. But I also feel that, in the end, she did love them and care for them as much as she could - considering her situation (losing her husband, adopting the killer's son) and those issues with Kala, Leela, and Roops didn't get as bad as it did until Dutta became bhau, so yeah - abandonment issues, but also greediness played a huge part in their going astray. However, as much as AS and Dutta could've handled things better, in the end Kala, Leela, and Roops had a well-functioning intellect and could most definitely tell right from wrong. That they decided to throttle the voices of their zameer (minus Kala who doesn't even have one), it was a choice they made and thus they should suffer the consequences. I feel that Leela has paid. But Roops, despite being young and immature, still knew that she'd done him wrong and so I believe that she should have a consequence as well. But oh well, we've moved on and really, I am just thrilled about this Leela-Dutta moment, to be honest. Yes, Aayisaab did try to evently distribute her love and attention, but guess, subconsciously more of it went to Dutta. You can just see that "special" love and affection in her eyes for Dutta, which I havent noticed much for the others. But even I've always maintained, Kala, Leela and Roops are big ENOUGH to distinguish between right and wrong, they need not be told at this age as to what to do and what not (especially, Leela is a married woman, and a mother herself!). But I guess the reason to this is, maybe Kala has been influencing Leela and Roops since a tender age, thus even as grown ups, they carried the same mentality. I think Roops has been punished less considering she is younger and more immature, she only knew one positive thing back then - "so cute na" LOL But I guess, even she suffered a lot in that store room playing "LTL Big Boss", and she was the one who was really crying and cosying up to Aayisaab like a hurt child! So guess thats Roop's redemption.

Dutta "thinks" he cannot forgive, but "at heart" I think he forgives everyone too easily. Even after Nakku's FR, I'm sure at heart he forgave her then and there, but it was his brains and ego that kept working all along till he "literally" forgave her.

The dude has some serious issues. He forgives way too easily when the people are his own, no doubt. And also, his trust-issues are with himself.

Haha, thats the magic of DUTTA Wink! When Madhu was given a personal scene to share with Dutta, Madhu became interesting in that scene (which rarely happened in her case since the time she entered). similarly, I've never found ANY scene of Leela interesting, except the ones where she is just "present" and the scene itself had something interesting involving someone else. But today, yes, Leela also did seem interesting Wink.

I have to concede that Madhu and Leela were interesting to me even before their interaction with Dutta. I felt that their development were on standstill and so I lost interest. For me, I found both of them to be "ok". But I guess, maybe thats also because their character had not been developed properly. And as far as Madhu is concerned, I felt the actress potraying the role wasnt good enough in her acting skills. But the character was good. But in their scenes with Dutta, they really come alive in a different way. It's like his character breathes life into them and makes them VERY interesting. Thats what I said, its Dutta's presence and interaction that makes EVERY character worth watching! It seems in the current LTL, everyone seems lost without Dutta, especially Nakku and Baaji seems to have lost their charm when placed individually, without Dutta around Ouch!

......Yeh le, chocolate kha chocolate

That's your solution to everything? Chocolate? Nana ko diabetes tu ne diya na? I was only giving YOU the chocolate, maine Nana ko nahin diya! Mujhpe ilzaam Shocked?!?! Meri chocolate mujhe waapas de Angry!

Oh ya, when Dutta is angry *ok fine I admit I find him REALLY hot!* he IS scary ! I'm betting on a slap here *gulp*

He's hot in the "mama told me to stay away from the bad boy" kinda way when he's angry. But he is so scary too. I remember the scene following the FR - when he wakes up in the morning - and when he started moving with his eyes closed, I mentally screamed: "EEEK, the lion AWAKENS. RUUUN. NAKU DON'T GO IN THERE. PLEASE DON'T WAKE UP. PLEASE. KEEP SLEEPING. Rock-a-bye baaaby on a treetop, when the wind blooows the cradle will rock-"

That scene seriously had my heart racing near the base of my throat. I. DID. NOT. LIKE. IT.

But yeah, he was hot. Oh ya, after the FR, the next day morning when Nakku comes to him, even I was like "Godd, why did Nakku come there first thing in the morning?!?! Just give him some time, let him cool down a bit more, and then you attack! LOL And as usual, Nakku will never say the RIGHT thing at a time. She will keep saying all unwanted stuff while Dutta is listening, and when she is about to say the MAIN thing, Dutta will shoo her away AngryLOL! She has to learn to say things in the right manner, on priority basis.

My comments in GREEN...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoontideElysia

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

The Dutta-Heatometer is all blazing red and almost at melting point today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do I see, Gecko and Superwoman Sharing drool tub and exchanging Dutta notes!!!

We urgently need rain, coool droplets or else rhis place is gonna catch some blazes, yes sir.

Superwoman and Dutta dancing in the rain while singing "and you can stay under my umbrella, eh, eh, eh, under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh..."

I guess I should be angry, but naaah, you are forgiven. Dance as much as you want to. Then the moontide will come in and sweep hm hm away...

Ana, you get a Dutta "feel" from Moony Wacko?!?! Yeh kya chal raha hain Silly?!?!

MoontideElysia

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Ana, mat karo aisi na insaafi with poor Nana!

Kaisi nainsaafi, Mooner? I'm the fiercest daughter-in-law anyone can be blessed enough to have. Did you not see my item number that rocked my sasural's world (literally)?

Trying to catch As's expression watching Superwoman bahu dance Ermm

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

You'll sweep me away? For real? And then we'll electric boogie to "vanilla ice ice baby..." Hai na?

What will Dutta be? WET VANILLA?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Kaisi nainsaafi, Mooner? I'm the fiercest daughter-in-law anyone can be blessed enough to have. Did you not see my item number that rocked my sasural's world (literally)?

Isnt that simple, OFCOURSE she'll FAINT Cool!

MoontideElysia

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Ana, you get a Dutta "feel" from Moony Wacko?!?! Yeh kya chal raha hain Silly?!?!

My questions exactly Aparna ROFL

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Isnt that simple, OFCOURSE she'll FAINT Cool!

ROFLROFL
Just waiting for her royal swoon in tomorrow's episode. She will give us that satisfaction for sure when Naku is found missing, even if temporarily. I liked what you have in mind about the woman in that sick bed. Nana...just wish there was a little more description about his attire and appearance. My Style icon Approve

Must say today's episode had a very satisfying after effect. Loving reading all your previous posts Smile

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Go to top