Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 332: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 6)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by bandbajao

@Yuvika: I am waiting to know who that lady is as well! But, we will get to know soon Blushing Thanks for your comments! Baji on the phone and his yapping had to land him in trouble sooner or later but naku is no less catalyst in making him earn Dutta's wrath LOLLOLi knw bt she's so bent on tryin 2 prove her point tht she isnt think the horror duji wil go thru, dutta missing his wife n baji hearing a bashing from his best friend along side the worry of finding his vaheni...

@Lekz: I really want to see what Aayisaheb does when she realises Naku is missing. I hope she doesn't faint this time D'ohuff no tht better nt happen..this woman faints to much..sum1 shud call the doctor...m sure she's pregnant excluding the morning sickness..haha...or poor Baji will be in deeper sh*t as he will have to abandon one of them to look after the other! And Dutta will roar BAAAJIII ROFL
No but seriously, i hope he yells at his stubborn mother also for a change. So far he has really lost it with her only once during the Damodar track. He doesn't yell at her otherwise ROFL This time she needs it!! yep she surely does...i hpe he does yell at aayi... does tht mean baji n aayi return n naku doesnt...? oh i cn imagine dutta havin a go at baji 1st n thn AS n mayb AS wil say beta mandir jana zaroori tha, humein humare purohitji se milna tha..kala ke wajah se hum itne din qaid rahe isliye unse mil nahi paye...ab raha nahi gaya toh hum unsi milne chalegaye...toh isme kya galat kiya? lol.. if u can b happy with ur naku y cnt i b happy with my purohitji..lol..LOLLOLLOLLOL

@ blue - ROFLROFLROFL!! What about Nanasaheb then ShockedLOL?!?! Maine suna hain, Nanasaheb is her new found love interest Cool. Purohitji is history now.

HA! Latest news: All rumours have been cleared. Ana and Nana were never an item as it has now come forth that the real woman in his life is Aayi Saheb.

Ana lived happily ever after with her Dutta.

Waise, Ana went from Nana's lover to his daughter to his daughter-in-law. Degrading status UNTIL she became THE FIERCE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
The Dutta-Heatometer is all blazing red and almost at melting point today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do I see, Gecko and Superwoman Sharing drool tub and exchanging Dutta notes!!!

We urgently need rain, coool droplets or else rhis place is gonna catch some blazes, yes sir.

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

@Ana: BlushingThank you Blushing BlushingI loved your analysis on how distance can really break the bonds at times, especially when there is someone else ready to influence you in the bad way. I think Leela and Roops were just going through that. Even when Nakusha had rejected his public proposal and he was enraged, these two really did feel for him genuinely. But Kala's influence and their own selfishness was a lot greater though. I think Kala's brutal attack on the family as a whole changed their outlook. 
Oh yeah the "hopping mad" Dutta for a lost Nakusha LOL Me can't wait too!!!

I like your font color. It's very peachy Embarrassed

Yeah, I remember the scene where Leela and Roops came in to comfort him with Kala. There was genuine emotion on their faces. When he asked them to leave, Kala turned to do so, but she saw the expression on her sisters' faces and the fact that they hadn't turned to leave - I liked the distasteful expression on Kala's face. She knew that they felt bad for Dutta. What I really liked was that Leela and Roops didn't leave right away, but Leela tried again to talk to him. That really showed that she cared.

What can I say? Kala is the Queen of Manipulative Bi#ch Town and she owns the crown. She managed to twirl everyone around her finger, and to be honest - she would've even succeded to twirl me around her finger if I'd known her in real life. Which kinda creeps me out. It's just hard to imagine such a honey-sweet voice, smiling and beautiful woman with a gentle touch be such a... ahem.

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

@Yuvika: I am waiting to know who that lady is as well! But, we will get to know soon Blushing Thanks for your comments! Baji on the phone and his yapping had to land him in trouble sooner or later but naku is no less catalyst in making him earn Dutta's wrath LOLLOLi knw bt she's so bent on tryin 2 prove her point tht she isnt think the horror duji wil go thru, dutta missing his wife n baji hearing a bashing from his best friend along side the worry of finding his vaheni...

@Lekz: I really want to see what Aayisaheb does when she realises Naku is missing. I hope she doesn't faint this time D'ohuff no tht better nt happen..this woman faints to much..sum1 shud call the doctor...m sure she's pregnant excluding the morning sickness..haha...or poor Baji will be in deeper sh*t as he will have to abandon one of them to look after the other! And Dutta will roar BAAAJIII ROFL
No but seriously, i hope he yells at his stubborn mother also for a change. So far he has really lost it with her only once during the Damodar track. He doesn't yell at her otherwise ROFL This time she needs it!! yep she surely does...i hpe he does yell at aayi... does tht mean baji n aayi return n naku doesnt...? oh i cn imagine dutta havin a go at baji 1st n thn AS n mayb AS wil say beta mandir jana zaroori tha, humein humare purohitji se milna tha..kala ke wajah se hum itne din qaid rahe isliye unse mil nahi paye...ab raha nahi gaya toh hum unsi milne chalegaye...toh isme kya galat kiya? lol.. if u can b happy with ur naku y cnt i b happy with my purohitji..lol..LOLLOLLOLLOL

@ blue - ROFLROFLROFL!! What about Nanasaheb then ShockedLOL?!?! Maine suna hain, Nanasaheb is her new found love interest Cool. Purohitji is history now.

HA! Latest news: All rumours have been cleared. Ana and Nana were never an item as it has now come forth that the real woman in his life is Aayi Saheb.

Ana lived happily ever after with her Dutta.

Waise, Ana went from Nana's lover to his daughter to his daughter-in-law. Degrading status UNTIL she became THE FIERCE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW.

Ana, mat karo aisi na insaafi with poor Nana!

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

The Dutta-Heatometer is all blazing red and almost at melting point today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do I see, Gecko and Superwoman Sharing drool tub and exchanging Dutta notes!!!

We urgently need rain, coool droplets or else rhis place is gonna catch some blazes, yes sir.

Superwoman and Dutta dancing in the rain while singing "and you can stay under my umbrella, eh, eh, eh, under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh..."

Sorry, Mooner. I know that was our song. Can you forgive me?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Oh god! me late again and missed making it to the Bandbajao merit list Ouch

And to think this is such a lipsmacking episode!!!!!

@ blue - ROFLROFLROFL

Big smile hey you know, last night I had predicted Baji is in for some, 'Baji bhi na koi kaam ka nahi' bashing. And Tada...thats what he gets today. 

Your Gadha is becoming sayana, now what do you say? Once a Gadha, always a Gadha, Sayanapan proves the rule otherwise?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Ana, mat karo aisi na insaafi with poor Nana!

Kaisi nainsaafi, Mooner? I'm the fiercest daughter-in-law anyone can be blessed enough to have. Did you not see my item number that rocked my sasural's world (literally)?

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Superwoman and Dutta dancing in the rain while singing "and you can stay under my umbrella, eh, eh, eh, under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh..."

Sorry, Mooner. I know that was our song. Can you forgive me?

hey whats this thing of you giving me a Dutta feel all the time Wink

I guess I should be angry, but naaah, you are forgiven. Dance as much as you want to. Then the moontide will come in and sweep hm hm away...

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Go to top