Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 332: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 4)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Episode review for today:
Dutta and so hot??? Is that even possible?? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yes, Yes Yes Yes Yes yes and a resounding Yes. It is very much possible and Why Why Why cant I see this on screen??????? AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry ************Throws all the chappals she owns at the channel**********************
Dutta is thinking, and a thinking Dutta is always a dangerous Dutta, thats a good, I always wanted him to be that way, somewhere in between the Gadha-giri was showing but now he is back to being a smart sher that he is :) Love You DSP :)
The love scene between Tasha, was so newly wed like - so nice, just like the hubby coming in and stealing moments with his wife and I also liked the way Naku responded, hugging him close...its so nice and I miss that chemistry on screen, will have to happy imagining it :)
The scene of the day has to be between Leela and Dutta, very nicely written and I can imagine them acting it out too...would be nice to see their kids coming in also...they have been left out to a large extent. Dutta and Kishore's conversations are also nice to see...so having one with them - like a guys night or something would also be nice to see.

Now Nosy Naku is normal right? She has so much fire power in her...thats what I have always liked about her..always looking for answers..something tells me Baaji ki khair nahin...he is always in some "phone" world when Naku generally disappears...I hope Naku comes back and does not go in to confront NS...here is a mini prediction...she might go talk to the people in the house after NS leaves and gets the back story from them...

Nave - I dont like at all...there is something very fishy about that factory...and I love DSP's care a damn attitude towards him...thats just adds to one more layer of hotness he already has.

Somebody...please save me...I am in DSP land now Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamprncz*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiaivy_11meghapartiTheRager

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
post edited on pge 1 ;-)

sory 4 d delay...

thnx 1ce agen BB n co

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update BB
Tasha scene was so Day Dreaming
Why this Nakku always want to be James bond 007 Tongue LOL
And this Baji talks so much on phone ...Baaji now get ready for Gadhas Kick LOL

Edited ...Yeah loved the scene between  leela and Dutta 
The old lady mystery looks interesting as well... .Thanks Ruby for reminding

Edited by Sia79 - 12 May 2011 at 11:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BeeesbandbajaoMoontidemnx12ltl_fanivy_11mIsHeZ.xprncz

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Wow...amazing episode... loved Leela and Dutta's much needed convo.. 

A lot of mystery yet to enfold...who is that old lady with medical equipment attached to her?  Can't wait for this mystery to be revealed..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12prncz--Sia--

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Overall very interesting episod with different combinations, Datta- Baji, Datta-Naku, AS-baji, Datta-Leela, AS-Naku conversations with various emotions & finally Naku trying to find out about NS. One more story of NS & that lady. Hope Naku reaches home safely, because Datta is waiting for her. Thanks BB & your team.Smile 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontide*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11prncz--Sia--

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Love the epi !

D and N scene to die for :D

and for others will comment later :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoivy_11mIsHeZ.x

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Another lovely episode yet again,

A little bit of everyone. TaSha was awww Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Something to swoon and die for. Wish we could see all this on screen - its so lovely imagining them - if it were on screen, a few deaths in the forum for sure.

Never knew there was a romantic Dutta somewhere deep in DSP. CryCryCry we are missing all this. Would have been hell of a show in its proper course.

Aayi saab the stubborn one, had to defy and go out with Nakku.

Dutta, Leela convo was so touching, guess in their hatred the sisters completely forgot what a bro they had. Good she is guilty and repenting.
Dutta had very clearly told Baji to keep an eye, what was he doing with his back to the mandir. Baji Baji when will he sudhorofy ?

Now here come our Sherlock Holmes. Well a good opportunity to fall in trouble. Hope to God she gets back safe and what are Aayi Saab and Baji doing ? frantically seraching for her ?

I can already see an enraged roaring lion.

BB ab what do I say. Thanks a zillion for bringing us these episodes.
Kudos to the writer - a masterpiece in making.

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemIsHeZ.xprncz*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11--Sia--

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome!!! The suspense is thrilling and killing...can't wait for the mystery to unravel.
Leela - Dutta convo -- this is what I've always like about LTL,though Dutta and Naku are the leads,the emotional aspects of other characters are also covered from time to time and this keeps all of them integrated which in turn helps a great deal in taking the story forward.

-Ships

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontideltl_fan*dewdrop~pearl*--Sia--

Go to top