Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 332: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 17)

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by ivy_11

Hey Guys,

Please don't laugh but I can only share this with you all.

Last night I had a vivid dream that Dutta and I were engaged and we were strolling hand in hand in a  beautiful university campus. Day Dreaming Then we went to sign for our courses and Dutta added ... Dutta Patil against my signatureHeart and then my morning alarm played spoilt sport Cry

LMAO ROFL

Ana,
I had requested you not to laugh...OMG now I am falling off the chair ROFL.
It sounds awfully love sick...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Ana hun, this is what makes you so special Hug

Please use the superwoman powers to solve the mystery...and share it with usLOL (can I bribe you with chocolates, rasgullas, orange juice...all MR/Dutta's favorites)

Sorry, Ivy, sweets. My powers are limited only to Dutta. That is, they're bound to him and can only do what he asks of me. I'm a happy slave.

*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Now your giving me ideas Wink! I just imagined his Black Land Rover parked in front of a beach under moonlight ...Dutta wearing his black pathani and giving those romantic stares, the sound of the waves being the only noise that can be heard Day Dreaming...

How about adding two champagne filled flutes and looking into Dutta's dark, smoldering eyes and raising a toast or taking a wow .. till death do us apart Day Dreaming

Actually even I thought of the "wine" idea LOL...the ambience seems really suitable, and maybe some soft music playing in the background Embarrassed...slow dance would be a great idea, but Dutta and DANCE - ahem ahem! LOL

Dutta can have two left feet for all I careLOL... and he then can tread on my toes...being the gentleman that he is... he'll have to carry me... ahem, ahem...I am swooningEmbarrassed

He can stand on your toes while you slow dance.

Now I can smell something burning..or is it superwoman's heart burningLOL

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Please don't laugh but I can only share this with you all.

Last night I had a vivid dream that Dutta and I were engaged and we were strolling hand in hand in a  beautiful university campus. Day Dreaming Then we went to sign for our courses and Dutta added ... Dutta Patil against my signatureHeart and then my morning alarm played spoilt sport Cry

LMAO ROFL

Ana,
I had requested you not to laugh...OMG now I am falling off the chair ROFL.
It sounds awfully love sick...LOL

Not as sick as the time I dreamt of Dutta instead of Alex Pettyfer as John in "I Am Number Four" - and I had the female lead role. We were crazy in love. At least your dream was a lot more... down-to-earth, despite the fact that you were dreaming of being engaged to a fictional character.

But hey, what are dreams for, right?

Besides, I'm married and have two kids with a fictional character Big smile

*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Now your giving me ideas Wink! I just imagined his Black Land Rover parked in front of a beach under moonlight ...Dutta wearing his black pathani and giving those romantic stares, the sound of the waves being the only noise that can be heard Day Dreaming...

How about adding two champagne filled flutes and looking into Dutta's dark, smoldering eyes and raising a toast or taking a wow .. till death do us apart Day Dreaming

Actually even I thought of the "wine" idea LOL...the ambience seems really suitable, and maybe some soft music playing in the background Embarrassed...slow dance would be a great idea, but Dutta and DANCE - ahem ahem! LOL

Dutta can have two left feet for all I careLOL... and he then can tread on my toes...being the gentleman that he is... he'll have to carry me... ahem, ahem...I am swooningEmbarrassed

@ blue - Oh, if that is the side effect of Dutta's big boot squashing my toes, am all for it Day Dreaming!

Elysiaivy_11

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Then, as the moon shone bright, Dutta's body convulsed in pain. He bent forward, clawing at his kurta and ripped it open, tearing it at the seams. A sudden howl escaped from his throat and-

He turned into a werewolf.

Superwoman was coincidentally wandering on that same beach and she eyed the beast that was now prowling along the shore, growling low in his throat. She approached it, fascinated by its dark, glossy fur and the smoldering eyes. The werewolf stalled, watching her come closer.

Then, all of a sudden, it bared its teeth in a sexy grin and let her pet it and-

Okay, my imagination is a bit overactive this fine morning.

I'd see Dutta more as a vampire than a werewolf. The tall, dark, lean body of his. The intense eyes. The darkness that shrouds him and the black pathanis. He's a sexy Maharashtrian vampire.

Vampire and Werewolf?! Are you talking about "Twilight" by any chance LOL?!?! Hmm so you prefer "Edward" to "Jacob", huh Wink?! LOL

Kya yaar Ana, me and Ivy were dreaming of such a romantic evening with Dutta, aur tune beech mein werewolf aur vampire ko laake satyanash kar diya Angry! LOL

Elysiaivy_11

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

He can stand on your toes while you slow dance.

Now I can smell something burning..or is it superwoman's heart burningLOL

Burning, indeed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Then, as the moon shone bright, Dutta's body convulsed in pain. He bent forward, clawing at his kurta and ripped it open, tearing it at the seams. A sudden howl escaped from his throat and-

He turned into a werewolf.

Superwoman was coincidentally wandering on that same beach and she eyed the beast that was now prowling along the shore, growling low in his throat. She approached it, fascinated by its dark, glossy fur and the smoldering eyes. The werewolf stalled, watching her come closer.

Then, all of a sudden, it bared its teeth in a sexy grin and let her pet it and-

Okay, my imagination is a bit overactive this fine morning.

I'd see Dutta more as a vampire than a werewolf. The tall, dark, lean body of his. The intense eyes. The darkness that shrouds him and the black pathanis. He's a sexy Maharashtrian vampire.

Vampire and Werewolf?! Are you talking about "Twilight" by any chance LOL?!?! Hmm so you prefer "Edward" to "Jacob", huh Wink?! LOL

Kya yaar Ana, me and Ivy were dreaming of such a romantic evening with Dutta, aur tune beech mein werewolf aur vampire ko laake satyanash kar diya Angry! LOL

Hell no. I hate Twilight with a passion Dead There are other sexy and more ORIGINAL vampires in the world of story-telling. Like... Angelus... omigod *drools* I'd love to see Dutta as Angelus Day Dreaming I mean, sure, Angelus was 500 year old vampire terrorizing the world and murdering people left and right just for the kick of it, but HEY. When he got his soul back, he was the most vulnerable and gentle and HOTTEST vampire EVER and I just wanted to cuddle him.

Yes, definitely, Dutta as a vampire in the original sense. Not the "hey look, I'm a vampire, I just don't have fangs and I sparkle in the sunlight" sense Dead I mean, vampires DO NOT sparkle in the sun. They burn up.

*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11

Go to top