Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 332: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 10)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by Elysia

Ana, mat karo aisi na insaafi with poor Nana!

Kaisi nainsaafi, Mooner? I'm the fiercest daughter-in-law anyone can be blessed enough to have. Did you not see my item number that rocked my sasural's world (literally)?

Trying to catch As's expression watching Superwoman bahu dance Ermm

Isnt that simple, OFCOURSE she'll FAINT Cool!

ROFLROFL
Just waiting for her royal swoon in tomorrow's episode. She will give us that satisfaction for sure when Naku is found missing, even if temporarily. I liked what you have in mind about the woman in that sick bed. Nana...just wish there was a little more description about his attire and appearance. My Style icon Approve

Must say today's episode had a very satisfying after effect. Loving reading all your previous posts Smile

@ blue - Oh ya, actually I cant think of any other possible explanation to an old lady lying sick on bed, and Nana caring for her LOL!

@ pink - Be careful, your words will be held against you by Ana ROFL!

@ red - Hey thanks, Moony Embarrassed. Even I love reading your comments and analysis Embarrassed. I skimmed through yesterday's thread and found an "interesting" comment from you - so you think Baaji's attraction to Madhu is due to the fact that she has "similar" qualities to Dutta LOL ?! (Madhu being Dutta's blood sister). So you mean, since Baaji has "certain" feelings for Dutta, someone from the opposite sex with similar trait might OBVIOUSLY seem attractive to him, is it Wink?! LOL So the attraction is quite "obvious" for you, is it LOL?

Did you like my Love story sketch for the duo? 

Yes, for Baji its very difficult to fall in love. The way its gonna be difficult for you and Ana. because Dutta Shriram Patil is an almost impossible act to follow. This man has spoiled you, Ana and Baji completely (not to mention a few other ahem names...)

@ blue - Which one, Moony ?

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

I think I'm going bald -_-

Eh Confused

How Shocked

Why Shocked

Nana bhi na... must have gifted you his kesh kala hair oil Ouch

I don't know how, Mooner. IS THAT REALLY IMPORTANT?! I wanna get hair extentions. You should come too and Gecko as well. And OH, let's bring along my father-in-law. He could get hair extentions too... under his arms.

An Indian scientist in the US of A has come up with this break thu product that uses a combination of human plasma and a derivative from pigs urine and by injecting the stuff in the skin of your head, dead hair follicles are getting rejuvenated within half an hour. Its being claimed as the final solution for baldness. So don't worry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Eh Confused

How Shocked

Why Shocked

I don't know how, Mooner. IS THAT REALLY IMPORTANT?! I wanna get hair extentions. You should come too and Gecko as well. And OH, let's bring along my father-in-law. He could get hair extentions too... under his arms.

An Indian scientist in the US of A has come up with this break thu product that uses a combination of human plasma and a derivative from pigs urine and by injecting the stuff in the skin of your head, dead hair follicles are getting rejuvenated within half an hour. Its being claimed as the final solution for baldness. So don't worry.

HOW DO I PURCHASE IT?

On a serious note, I don't think I'm getting bald, but I'm seriously considering shaving off all my hair just to see how I'd look without it. But then... maybe I should wait till I'm 50 and it'll come naturally.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Did you like my Love story sketch for the duo? 

Yes, for Baji its very difficult to fall in love. The way its gonna be difficult for you and Ana. because Dutta Shriram Patil is an almost impossible act to follow. This man has spoiled you, Ana and Baji completely (not to mention a few other ahem names...)

@ blue - Which one, Moony ?

Its there in last night's discussions. A Baji-Madhu LOVE COMPLEX thing

*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Eh Confused

How Shocked

Why Shocked

HOW DO I PURCHASE IT?

On a serious note, I don't think I'm getting bald, but I'm seriously considering shaving off all my hair just to see how I'd look without it. But then... maybe I should wait till I'm 50 and it'll come naturally.

Your really gone crazy, Ana ROFL!

MoontideElysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Your really gone crazy, Ana ROFL!

LOL LOL Sorry, Appu. I'm exhausted and kinda not thinking right now, so whatever I'm typing - do not pay attention to it LOL 

I think I should go to bed and dream of Dutta dancing in the rain with me... Day Dreaming

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Eh Confused

How Shocked

Why Shocked

HOW DO I PURCHASE IT?

hey this bit is PURE NEWS. its still not out in the market. 

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Eh Confused

How Shocked

Why Shocked

HOW DO I PURCHASE IT?

hey this bit is PURE NEWS. its still not out in the market. 

OH. MY. GOD.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mooner LOL I so love you, woman. Thanks! ROFLROFL

*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top