Epi 332: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Elysia

He can stand on your toes while you slow dance.

Now I can smell something burning..or is it superwoman's heart burningπŸ˜†

Originally posted by ivy_11

Ana,
I had requested you not to laugh...OMG now I am falling off the chair 🀣.
It sounds awfully love sick...πŸ˜†

Not as sick as the time I dreamt of Dutta instead of Alex Pettyfer as John in "I Am Number Four" - and I had the female lead role. We were crazy in love. At least your dream was a lot more... down-to-earth, despite the fact that you were dreaming of being engaged to a fictional character.

But hey, what are dreams for, right?

Besides, I'm married and have two kids with a fictional character πŸ˜ƒ

Dutta can have two left feet for all I careπŸ˜†... and he then can tread on my toes...being the gentleman that he is... he'll have to carry me... ahem, ahem...I am swooning😳

@ blue - Oh, if that is the side effect of Dutta's big boot squashing my toes, am all for it 😍!

Then, as the moon shone bright, Dutta's body convulsed in pain. He bent forward, clawing at his kurta and ripped it open, tearing it at the seams. A sudden howl escaped from his throat and-

He turned into a werewolf.

Superwoman was coincidentally wandering on that same beach and she eyed the beast that was now prowling along the shore, growling low in his throat. She approached it, fascinated by its dark, glossy fur and the smoldering eyes. The werewolf stalled, watching her come closer.

Then, all of a sudden, it bared its teeth in a sexy grin and let her pet it and-

Okay, my imagination is a bit overactive this fine morning.

I'd see Dutta more as a vampire than a werewolf. The tall, dark, lean body of his. The intense eyes. The darkness that shrouds him and the black pathanis. He's a sexy Maharashtrian vampire.

Vampire and Werewolf?! Are you talking about "Twilight" by any chance πŸ˜†?!?! Hmm so you prefer "Edward" to "Jacob", huh πŸ˜‰?! πŸ˜†

Kya yaar Ana, me and Ivy were dreaming of such a romantic evening with Dutta, aur tune beech mein werewolf aur vampire ko laake satyanash kar diya 😑! πŸ˜†

Now I can smell something burning..or is it superwoman's heart burningπŸ˜†

Burning, indeed πŸ˜†
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Vampire and Werewolf?! Are you talking about "Twilight" by any chance πŸ˜†?!?! Hmm so you prefer "Edward" to "Jacob", huh πŸ˜‰?! πŸ˜†

Kya yaar Ana, me and Ivy were dreaming of such a romantic evening with Dutta, aur tune beech mein werewolf aur vampire ko laake satyanash kar diya 😑! πŸ˜†

Hell no. I hate Twilight with a passion 🀒 There are other sexy and more ORIGINAL vampires in the world of story-telling. Like... Angelus... omigod *drools* I'd love to see Dutta as Angelus Day Dreaming I mean, sure, Angelus was 500 year old vampire terrorizing the world and murdering people left and right just for the kick of it, but HEY. When he got his soul back, he was the most vulnerable and gentle and HOTTEST vampire EVER and I just wanted to cuddle him.

Yes, definitely, Dutta as a vampire in the original sense. Not the "hey look, I'm a vampire, I just don't have fangs and I sparkle in the sunlight" sense 🀒 I mean, vampires DO NOT sparkle in the sun. They burn up.

Hell no. I hate Twilight with a passion 🀒 There are other sexy and more ORIGINAL vampires in the world of story-telling. Like... Angelus... omigod *drools* I'd love to see Dutta as Angelus 😍 I mean, sure, Angelus was 500 year old vampire terrorizing the world and murdering people left and right just for the kick of it, but HEY. When he got his soul back, he was the most vulnerable and gentle and HOTTEST vampire EVER and I just wanted to cuddle him.

Yes, definitely, Dutta as a vampire in the original sense. Not the "hey look, I'm a vampire, I just don't have fangs and I sparkle in the sunlight" sense 🀒 I mean, vampires DO NOT sparkle in the sun. They burn up.

@ red - Uh sorry, but Twilight was the only place where I personally saw a werewolf and vampire together! Apart from Twilight, the only vampire I know is Dracula! πŸ˜†

@ blue - Hmm, I do see some similarity with Dutta's life story. Regaining the "soul" was the key.

I LOVE DUTTA.

Hmm, I wish I had a Dutta emoticon for you, but all I have is --> ! For the time being issi se kaam chalalo please .

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago

Hell no. I hate Twilight with a passion 🀒 There are other sexy and more ORIGINAL vampires in the world of story-telling. Like... Angelus... omigod *drools* I'd love to see Dutta as Angelus 😍 I mean, sure, Angelus was 500 year old vampire terrorizing the world and murdering people left and right just for the kick of it, but HEY. When he got his soul back, he was the most vulnerable and gentle and HOTTEST vampire EVER and I just wanted to cuddle him.

@ red - Uh sorry, but Twilight was the only place where I personally saw a werewolf and vampire together! Apart from Twilight, the only vampire I know is Dracula! πŸ˜†

@ blue - Hmm, I do see some similarity with Dutta's life story. Regaining the "soul" was the key.

You have missed out on a lot of great paranormal fiction and given the WORST paranormal fiction a chance. Yaar, have you never seen Underworld? Vampires and werewolves in that one. This is a conflict between races that has been used in a lot of paranormal fiction. Twilight is far from the only one - in fact, most of the vamp/wolf literature came before Twilight.

Yeah, the soul factor. Thing is that Angelus was the bada## vampire who cared for nothing, did the dirty deeds, hurt people, terrorized the world with his psycho-mate Darla, and then he messed with the wrong people (gypsies) and they cursed him. The curse was that he be given back his soul, so that he could feel remorse and the pain of having killed millions of people.

The pain of feeling what he'd done would've driven him insane, but he chose to go down the path of redemption. Chose to save people (kinda like a vampire superhero, LMAO) and through that, he hoped to redeem himself.

Tragic point was just that, being a vampire, he was damned. And his chances of redeeming himself were slim. But he kept trying, regardless of how much he hated himself and didn't feel that he deserved it... he wanted redemption.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago

Hmm, I wish I had a Dutta emoticon for you, but all I have is --> ! For the time being issi se kaam chalalo please .

Naaaw, thank you, Appu πŸ€— I love my gadha 😍