Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing update loved the TaSha scene ...specially the dialogue har baar thu meri rah dekhthi hai na aaj main teri rah dekhoonga ...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Thanks a lot ... after so long i dropped in to find a wonderful update love our LTL ZOne and all LTLians :)
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Edit: Just a thought..Could the old lady be Dutta's mother.. Damodar's wife?😕

But didn't Dutta's mother die after giving birth to him? I thought AS mentioned this at some point.

Maybe the woman is NS's wife or love or something and Dutta's the reason she ended up sick? I know that she must be of some significance to NS or he wouldn't keep her like this.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I forgot to mention this. Badi himmat hain Nave mein. Outrightly asking Dutta to have his factory inaugurated by his wife. Maa ya behen kaha hota!

Yeah, and I like the answer Dutta gave him in return 😆 He doesn't like Nave and he's certainly not letting Naku anywhere him.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Elysia

But didn't Dutta's mother die after giving birth to him? I thought AS mentioned this at some point.

Maybe the woman is NS's wife or love or something and Dutta's the reason she ended up sick? I know that she must be of some significance to NS or he wouldn't keep her like this.

Maybe she is the same madwoman who cursed him?
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Maybe she is the same madwoman who cursed him?

Yeah, but why would he keep that woman? OH, unless that she has some connection to NS. Maybe she was his sister and Dutta killed her husband or something.

Wait a second. But NS's hatred goes back to before he became bhau na? When the madwoman showed up, he'd already been bhau for years. 7 years, to be exact.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yeah, but why would he keep that woman? OH, unless that she has some connection to NS. Maybe she was his sister and Dutta killed her husband or something.

Wait a second. But NS's hatred goes back to before he became bhau na? When the madwoman showed up, he'd already been bhau for years. 7 years, to be exact.

I guess we'll have to wait patiently for BB to reveal the mystery to us.😆

deactivated1 thumbnail

I guess we'll have to wait patiently for BB to reveal the mystery to us.😆

I have no patience -_-
ivy_11 thumbnail

I have no patience -_-

Ana hun, this is what makes you so special 🤗

Please use the superwoman powers to solve the mystery...and share it with us😆 (can I bribe you with chocolates, rasgullas, orange juice...all MR/Dutta's favorites)
Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Please use the superwoman powers to solve the mystery...and share it with us😆 (can I bribe you with chocolates, rasgullas, orange juice...all MR/Dutta's favorites)

@ blue - I just got a funny vision of DUTTA sitting inside his open jeep and eating a bar of Cadbury's chocolate 🤣!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ blue - I just got a funny vision of DUTTA sitting inside his open jeep and eating a bar of chocolate 🤣!

Dutta +dark chocolate + Black Land Rover classic... sounds utterly sinful😳 Pleeease don't give me ideas, Aparna😆