Epi 332: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I just LOVE the way the writer has created DuJi friendship. You rarely get to see such friendship onscreen and reality, between men. Very few shows/movies have been able to capture this essence, and soulful side of men's friendship. I love the way both of them hug each other, totally heart-to-heart tight hugs πŸ˜³πŸ˜†! In other serials/movies, when guys hug each other (brothers, friends), it looks too formal and soulless , they seems distant, and thats what I love about Duji hugs, they have no sort of inhibition, they just jump and hug each other tightly, like how kids do πŸ˜†! Really, LTL is so soulful as far as EVERY relation is concerned, be it DN, DB, Aayisaab-Dutta, Baabi-Nakku, between brother and sisters, Aayisaaheb-Purohitji, everything is just so beautifully taken!

Their un-inhibited hugs are what I want more of and have made an appeal to Bandbajao for those πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

But what you say is so true. The Jai-Viru bond of Sholay comes very close and I guess the writers had it in mind when creating Dutta-Baji. yes LTL became this hit because each character looked like someone out of everyday life or very close to it. I remember it was said LTL is based on some true story. Wonder which or whose!
🀣
Originally posted by Elysia

I have to respond to this one before I go.

Yes, the muscles around his mouth are quite unique indeed, but back to the showering... it's more the way he goes about it. He has this habit of bracing his hands against the wall, bending a bit forward while leaning his head back and then slooowly turn his neck... I... I... I just love that...

🀣

OH GOD ANA!!!!!! weeren't you supposed to be in Bed???? Dutta-dreaming?
May be he showers like that because the shower faucet on the wall was mounted a bit too low for his height? 
And braces himself so that he wouldn't slip and fall from all the drool pouring into his bathroom? 
And has his back turned to save himself the blushes from being watched so intimately?
Originally posted by Moontide

I found MR gave Dutta a strange mix of emotions. He would have this firmly clenched jaw and hard expression but there would be a twinkle in those eyes that was very mischievous and that made the whole Dutta look enigmatic. MR as Dutta was all angry, powerful and menacing yet a child like quality would lurk beneath. Especially during the JMM 1 times he had this grumpy face and you just wanted to go and pull those cheeks πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !!

Oh yes, I perfectly agree with you! Thats exactly what I feel about Dutta! He can bring so many layers and shades to this one character, without making the character seem out of character! At one time he can look all angry and scary, that you get this feel that if you approach him, you might just get it from him (I felt him this way during the Damodar Patil track, when he was all angry and fuming in PN, making plans to DESTROY DP!), then another time he can look like this vulnerable baby who needs his mom (read Aayisaab and Nakku here πŸ˜†!), then another time he can TRY his best to look angry and pissed, but still have this "child-like" adorability that you just feel like pulling his cheeks πŸ˜³πŸ˜†! I sometimes wonder what would have been his reaction if Nakku actually pulled his cheeks back then πŸ˜†! Sometimes I get strange thoughts when I watch the JMM1 track, like "why doesnt Anna feel like pulling Dutta's cheeks?!" πŸ˜²πŸ˜†!

Their un-inhibited hugs are what I want more of and have made an appeal to Bandbajao for those πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

But what you say is so true. The Jai-Viru bond of Sholay comes very close and I guess the writers had it in mind when creating Dutta-Baji. yes LTL became this hit because each character looked like someone out of everyday life or very close to it. I remember it was said LTL is based on some true story. Wonder which or whose!

@ blue - Really 😲?! I'm not sure πŸ€”. Is it so BB πŸ˜•?! If yes, I would definitely LOVE to know the original version πŸ˜‰!

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Oh yes, I perfectly agree with you! Thats exactly what I feel about Dutta! He can bring so many layers and shades to this one character, without making the character seem out of character! At one time he can look all angry and scary, that you get this feel that if you approach him, you might just get it from him (I felt him this way during the Damodar Patil track, when he was all angry and fuming in PN, making plans to DESTROY DP!), then another time he can look like this vulnerable baby who needs his mom (read Aayisaab and Nakku here πŸ˜†!), then another time he can TRY his best to look angry and pissed, but still have this "child-like" adorability that you just feel like pulling his cheeks πŸ˜³πŸ˜†! I sometimes wonder what would have been his reaction if Nakku actually pulled his cheeks back then πŸ˜†! Sometimes I get strange thoughts when I watch the JMM1 track, like "why doesnt Anna feel like pulling Dutta's cheeks?!" πŸ˜²πŸ˜†!

RED: πŸ€£ LMAO... just trying to imagine this bit...πŸ˜† 

Anna pulls Dutta's cheeks and Baji is livid!!!!

In JMM1 jagtap's character was another unforgettable sketch. I have not seen anything like that in Indian television. Jagtap was superbly brought to life by Mohan Kapoor. One of his best acting stints. The quirkiness and his games with Dutta! As if he knew exactly what was going on in Dutta's mind and loved to unsettle him always. He saw himself in Dutta and they had a strange connection.

But yes MR brought out so many layers and shades in Dutta. He shouldn't abandon this character you know. He should seriously consider and come back. Dutta is his creation after all. How can he simply let Dutta whither away?

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago

RED: πŸ€£ LMAO... just trying to imagine this bit...πŸ˜† 

Anna pulls Dutta's cheeks and Baji is livid!!!!

In JMM1 jagtap's character was another unforgettable sketch. I have not seen anything like that in Indian television. Jagtap was superbly brought to life by Mohan Kapoor. One of his best acting stints. The quirkiness and his games with Dutta! As if he knew exactly what was going on in Dutta's mind and loved to unsettle him always. He saw himself in Dutta and they had a strange connection.

But yes MR brought out so many layers and shades in Dutta. He shouldn't abandon this character you know. He should seriously consider and come back. Dutta is his creation after all. How can he simply let Dutta whither away?

Jagtap was awsome yaar! He was one of the best cameos of LTL! He had a small role extending over just a few episodes, but he certainly left a mark!

And yes, the way Jagtap was "playing around" with Dutta was as though Dutta was a small stubborn kid πŸ˜†! I've seen many uncles do that to kids, and annoy them like hell πŸ˜†! When Jagtap "ordered" Dutta to cautiously walk behind him, Dutta got annoyed and ego took over him, and he PURPOSELY started treading his own path JUST to "disobey" Jagtap, and finally landed himself in that pit πŸ˜†! Thereafter, he was silently following Jagtap, and controlling himself no matter how much Jagtap might try to annoy him πŸ˜†! But am sure, even Jagtap must have felt like pulling his cheeks πŸ˜†!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
Sorry 😳,I am 14 pages/10 hrs late in catching up. Have been 6 feet deep in work 🀒 +Social and family commitments to top itπŸ˜†

In this episode we get to savor the different facets of Dutta's character ..the sizzling yet restrained husband-lover with Naku, Friend+Don in Duji and the concerned brother.

I am glad DSP has realized that there is more to  Mansurkar's murder and the "planted" letter. Apna gadha seekh raha haiπŸ˜†. Duji dostana, loyalty and understanding of each other is super!

The Tasha scene is just☺️. The authority with will Dutta shuts the door to share those few precious moments with his wife, Naku is... Swoon...sigh...  its love, passion , tenderness and concern at its best and all rolled into one. Only DSP can do it with such natural elan.😍

Dutta-Leela interaction was special today and something we never got to see earlier. He loves his sisters, showers them with all material comforts/luxury ..but today Dutta was giving something more precious...his undivided attention and time.

Dialogues of the epi:."Tu meru roz rah dekti hai na? Aaj main tera rah dekhoonga"
and " apni baheno ko ... .bas apna wakt nahi diya"
I love this man, DSP❀️

Now lets see what mystery superwoman + super jasooos,Naku discovers??

An awesome episode BB!πŸ‘πŸΌ Thank you dear for continuing to write this epic and giving me my Dutta Shriram Patil 😍

Edit: Just a thought..Could the old lady be Dutta's mother.. Damodar's wife?πŸ˜•

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bandbajao

@droopy_asleep: Thank you dear πŸ˜³ I do think that the focus will be on all characters now. If you see they are all being brought into the story one by one... exploring complex human relationships is really so much task and it does involve so many facets. Dutta wants to see Leela happy and he allows her to make her choice in finding happiness in Suds, but he knows that he himself can 
never forgive Suds for what has happened... ummm complex na?
Ya Nave has some cheek to keep referring to "aapki patni". He doesn't know that Dutta can smack his nose flat before he even realises it! πŸ˜†

I forgot to mention this. Badi himmat hain Nave mein. Outrightly asking Dutta to have his factory inaugurated by his wife. Maa ya behen kaha hota!
awesome dear

love dutta in romantic mode and dialogue that he will wait for her tonight

love bro-sis convo
great work dear